MTTF #28

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28: JEALOUSY T_T

 

Sae Mi was in the shower when Mark walks in their room. He had continued sleeping in the room since their parents are in the house for the past weeks. Sometimes, he would sleep on the couch or sometimes if he’s too tired with the company works, he would just sleep on the bed like nothing had happened between them. Realization had hit him too hard when Sae Mi’s phone rang like crazy, showing her mother aka his mother in law’s ID.

 

Omma ♥

 

He was contemplating whether to answer or not when her words rang through his ears just at that time and what he had promised her. That he will take care of her daughter when she’s not by her side. Now, look what he had done. He had hurt her daughter’s feelings. He was about to press the green icon when it suddenly stopped ringing. After a mere while, second ring came again and Mark quickly picked it up without looking at the caller ID, expecting it to be the same person.

 

“Hello Sae Mi…” A man’s voice was heard. He expected for his mother in-law to talk but… a man?

 

“Who’s this?” Mark asked in reply.

 

“It’s me, James.” Mark’s eyes perked up and he immediately retracted the phone from his ears to look at the screen.

 

James Addison

 

He put the phone back to his ears and continued talking. “Why do you want to talk to Sae Mi?”

 

“I should be asking the why to you. Why do you have her phone? Where is she?” James’s questions made the atmosphere between them became tense and Mark doesn’t want to give in.

 

“Who are you to care? You are not her boyfriend anyway…” He talked as he walks to the shower door to make sure that Sae Mi is still showering. Luckily, the water pouring down to the floor can still be heard and he shifted his body away from the door.

 

“Well, I guess you are then?” James fired as he twirls his daughter’s hair who’s still sleeping soundly near him.

 

“What if a yes?”

 

“That shouldn’t be it. Cause she’s mine. Her daughter wants to talk to her.” James lied.

 

“HER DAUGHTER?!!!” Mark asked rather loudly ignoring the fact that the man on the other line just called Sae Mi as his.

 

“Yup. Now, can you please give the phone to the owner back?” James asked sadistically.

 

“She’s in the shower right now.” Mark replied on purpose to make him angry.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“I said… She’s. In. The. Shower. Right. Now.” Mark succeeds in making him fell silent. Then, the line was cut off too suddenly. He smiled to himself, feeling proud of what he had done even though it’s nothing much. He held the phone and tap on anything he could. He noticed that her wallpaper is the same as his. Yes, he didn’t change it just yet despite all the fight they had.

 

“How dare did he say that Sae Mi had a daughter. She’s pregnant right now.” He cackled evilly in his mind. Without him realizing, Mama had walked in to the room and heard what he just said.

 

“What do you mean, Mark?” Her motherly voice made Mark’s shoulders jerked up in surprise.

 

“Mama, shouldn’t you be knocking first? This is our room you are walking in right now.” Mark can’t find the right thing to say and he ended up saying those words, making him sound rude but Mama doesn’t pay any attention to what he said.

 

“I’m asking you. What do you mean by that sentence you said just now?” She scooted closer to his son. Mark froze on the spot.

 

“What I said? What did I said?” Mark shrugged.

 

“Sae Mi is pregnant?” Mama asked with scrutinizing eyes.

 

“Uhh…”

 

“Answer me, my son…” Mama’s voice sounds nice but like a threat.

 

Just at that time, the bathroom door squeaked open, revealing Sae Mi in her usual outfit, loose shirt and long sweatpants. Her hair wrapped in a towel and her face is still wet but looks refreshed. Both mother and son stared at the figure rather intently like they want to finish Sae Mi in one second.

 

“What?” Sae Mi questioned them as they still stare at her with unexplainable looks on their face.

 

“Meet me and Papa downstairs.” Mama said in a flat tone and stepped outside.

 

“! We’re dead.” Mark cursed, regretting what he said. He didn’t know that Mama wanted to come in the room. He didn’t hear any knocks either. He sighed for the umpteenth time already.

 

“What? What happened? Why? Mama looks… angry…? Did anything happen?” Sae Mi asked as she unwrapped the towel on her head and dries them with the towel instead of waiting for it to dry because Mama wanted to see them and its brunch time anyways. The family accidentally woke up late in the weekend. Mike does too and he probably would have been preparing the meal by now, considering a food lover he is.

 

“Just come downstairs.” He coldly replied and began taking his steps to the door.

 

“Until when are you going to be like this?” Sae Mi asked out of nowhere. Mark froze on the spot and turns to face his wife.

 

“Don’t you feel the bits of your love for me? I know very well you hate me, but is there really no space for me? Since your ex is coming back, huh?” What she said about his ex made Mark surprised.

 

“Wait, what? My ex?”

 

“Oh please Mark… You know very well who your ex is. And now that she’s coming back, you are also going back to her and you forgot about me, your wife, already.” She said as a matter of fact.

 

“Why are you bringing a topic to start a fight? Let’s just go downstairs and settle everything quickly…” He didn’t give any chance for Sae Mi to reply and went downstairs in mere seconds.

 

Sae Mi puts some more strength inside her heart and fix her face and hair to go downstairs in a well mannered style. She saw Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter