MTTF #23

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23: MARKING THE LINE

 

 

“Aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” Sae Mi suddenly screamed out of nowhere because she was half with only towel wrapped around her petite body when she saw Mark walked in. His silhouette stood frozen but then quickly turned around and faced the door when he realised Sae Mi's condition.

 

“Why- why are you like that?” Mark asked as he put a hand on his chest to calm his fast heart beat upon seeing a half- Sae Mi just now. “What question are you even throwing? I was in the shower of course.” She walked quickly to their walk in closet and loudly said, “GET OUT FOR A MOMENT! I WANT TO WEAR MY CLOTHES!” Then, she heard the door opens and then closed again. Only then, she could let out a breath of relief.

 

“Why did he even come at this time? Ohmygosh! I should have locked the door first! YOON SAE MI!!! Why are you such a clumsy person? And he already saw you like that in THAT kind of condition! What could get worse than this?” Sae Mi kept nagging to herself while putting on a pair of shorts and a white loose long-sleeve shirt. Without her knowing, Mark is still inside the room and he heard all her nags. A miniature smile played on his thin lips and he took a seat on the bed.

 

“Ah! You scared me!” Sae Mi squealed once again when she walked out of the walk-in closet to see Mark sitting casually on the bed. “Look, I know very well that you hate me but I don’t want to die yet moreover if it’s because of heart attack which is caused by you. Anyway, didn’t you just…” Sae Mi tilted her head and pointed to the door and frowned.

 

“Mama said she left something for us in the room. Do you know what is it?” Mark asked ignoring her blabbering and also his heart which is beating loudly like it would jump out of the ribcage. “No, I don’t know.” She answered as she shook her head a few times.

 

Mark searched throughout the room and found something in the corner of his walk in closet. It was a medium sized grey box. He opened the lid and looked inside. A pure white album with white ribbon tied around the book was found on the bottom with two teddy bears on top of it.

 

 

“Did you find anything in there?” Sae Mi called out while walking to the walk in closet when she doesn’t hear any response from her husband. “Errr…” Mark was about to deny about what he found but it was too late when Sae Mi already found him standing in front of his wardrobe with a grey box in his possession. “Is this it?” Sae Mi asked before looking inside the box. “I think so...”

 

(A/N- Play this if you want...)

 

 

Mark walked outside and sits at the right side of their king sized bed and place the box in the middle. Sae Mi quietly follows him and sits at the opposite side of him. She took the first initiative to take out teddy bears that looked like a couple first before the album. She examined the bears first and found the logo of the TeddyBearMuseum that they visited during their honeymoon in Jeju. She stared at Mark, “Isn’t this…?” She trailed off. Mark unconsciously nodded. “So… you are actually going to give me this? But when? Oh! Is it the dinner but I got…?” Mark nodded once again at her bullet-like questions. He took the note pasted on the female’s head which read:

 

 

Dear Mark and Sae Mi,

 

I hope you two are getting along well. I can sense that you guys are not on the same road after Sae Mi was admitted to the hospital. Is there anything wrong? It’s okay if you two didn’t want to tell me but if you are fighting but please settle things nicely amongst yourselves. Mark, take care of Sae Mi. She is your right match; I'm sure since the first time I saw you two standing together next to each other. Have you seen the picture in the album? You two looked like a match made in heaven in the album. It arrived when you guys were at work and I found the teddy bears while cleaning up your room. It’s really cute! You made me remember of my younger days when Papa used to gift me something ever day or week. Sae Mi, Mark may look cold but he is a warm person inside. I hope you can smash that ice face of his and make him stop smiling to all girls on the side road. Lastly, I really am wishing that Papa and I will get a grandchild this year! Or maybe twins! Like Mark once told me what he wished of... I’ll be expecting something from you guys. Bye~

 

                                                                                                         Love, Mama

 

 

Then, he passed the note to Sae Mi and she read it quietly while Mark flipped through the album. There are a lot of their moments in there. Since the time they are pronounced as husband and wife, their reception and even a scene where Sae Mi ran off after their kiss. Mark complimented the hard work of the photographer for taking such beautiful pictures.

 

“You know, I was actually very happy after I confessed to you. Everyday seems like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter