MTTF #25

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER 25: YOU CAME BACK...

 

The boys were all gathered in the living room when Sae Mi came inside. They looked relaxed but worried at the same time. Joey is probably upstairs because she didn’t see him with them. She heads over to them and stood at the entrance of the living room, scanning their handsome faces one by one.

 

“Is there… anything wrong?” Sae Mi asked carefully in case they have something going on in their minds. “Mark hyung is not home when we reached. We tried calling you but some woman said that you are not available. And his phone is here.” Jackson showed Mark’s phone that he found on the dining table. Sae Mi took out her phone and realised that it’s completely blank even when she tried pushing the unlock button.

 

“Oh sorry... I guess it ran out of battery. And, you’re telling me that is the reason your handsome faces become like this?” They all nodded in sync except for Jinyoung. “He’s an adult, guys. He can surely take care of himself.” She eyed Jinyoung who looked calmer. “I’ve told them that and they still wants to worry over nothing.” He sighed and turned away to switch on the TV.

 

Once the TV was on, Mark stepped inside at the same time, looking all drenched and wet. He was about to go upstairs when…“Is it raining? Where did you go? Are you okay?” Sae Mi asked shooting him like a gun many times in a row.

 

“Hyung! You came! Where did you go? You made us worried sick!” Yugyeom exclaimed. “Not me...” Jinyoung butted in with eyes still on the TV, earning a death glare from JB. “I was just… out.” Mark smiled reassuringly at them.


”Are you really okay? Wait! I’ll get a towel for you.” Sae Mi ran to the nearest guest room and grabs a towel and then came back to the living room and wrapped the towel around Mark’s hair  as fast as a lightning. “Do you want me to make something hot for you? Hot cocoa? Soup as well?” Her eyes beamed with worriedness and they shot straight into Mark’s soul.

 

He kept silence but when he saw Jinyoung’s raised brow and his dongsaengs’ expectant faces, he quickly replied. “I’m really okay. Don’t worry too much it might affect your…” He stopped abruptly when he realised that he was about to spill the beans of Sae Mi’s pregnancy. Sae Mi stared at him boldly.

 

“Noona’s what?” BamBam asked curiously.

 

Mark was a little flustered but gave a safe answer, “Her blood pressure, yeah… her blood pressure. She was admitted to the hospital a day before I went to Korea and because of that I don’t want her to get sick anymore. That’s it. Haha…” He laughed rather awkwardly at the end.

 

“Noona, you should take care of yourself better otherwise, I can’t study properly in Korea, ne?” Yugyeom shifted closer to her and said as caring as he could be as the maknae. “Alright, I get it. Anyway, Mark. Let’s go upstairs and clean yourself up so that you won’t catch flu.” She reached for his arm and linked them with hers.

 

“Oooooohhhh….” They wooed over the couple and the loudest one being Jackson shouted, “Someone’s lucky! Me ship, me ship!!!” Mark threw a punch in the air, threatening to punch him for real but Jackson just stuck out a tongue to mock him. Then, they went upstairs to their room.

 

“Let this go.” Mark retracted his arm from Sae Mi’s earning a whine from Sae Mi. “I hope you know you are weird today…” He said as he threw the towel around his neck just now to the laudry basket and reaches for his own and went straight into the bathroom.

 

”Yeah yeah whatever, I still hate you…” Sae Mi blabbered alone and prepares new set of clothing for Mark before going downstairs again.

 

 

The Tuan’s house went back to normal after a week as the boys had went back to South Korea a few days ago. Papa and Mama had yet to come back to the home making Mark felt wary. But Sae Mi is acting all happy and cheerful, raising a question in his mind.

 

It’s Monday, the day where Sae Mi and James are presenting their proposal to the other leader’s department and also their partner company. All the executives are seated on their seat already except for two representatives from the partner company. The door was pushed open, revealing two matured ladies strutting forward in their heels like a professional. Mark was stunned by the presence of one of the representative and his eyes never left her since she came inside the meeting room.

 

The two ladies took their seats and said their greetings. “Hello everyone! I’m Jessica Koh and this is Jia from East Diamond. We are representing the company and also, sorry that we are late for our first meeting.” She smiled prettily and flipped her hair that was getting in her way backwards. Sae Mi watched the pretty woman insecurely. She eyed Mark and saw that he’s staring at the woman intently, she felt jealous right away.

 

“Since the representatives had arrived, let’s begin the presentation right away.” Mark cleared his throat gave a green light for them and they started presenting smoothly. Sae Mi did the introduction and the closing while James handled the rest. The team had done such a great job in such short period of time. The culprit who is expected to be sabotaging Sae Mi is not yet tracked but they were sure they will find the doer someday.

 

Also, despite his confession yesterday, Sae Mi decided to not bother with it and treated him like she normally does. They ended the presentation well and received good feedbacks from the East Diamond Construction’s representatives. They discussed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter