MTTF #16

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16: HER PROBLEM

 

 

The suspicion spread from one department to the other and the other on and on for the next day. Ryan totally got into it and busy looking for more information with every hacking knowledge he had. Katie too tried to look for any information on the internet or any sources but to find nothing. Well, the thing is Papa had banned any reporters on making the cover of the Tuan’s heir wedding and he threatened if anyone ever leaks it out to be fine over I million USD.

 

Sae Mi had been living her morning at work with all the employees’ eyes on her. Somehow, she felt that if looks could kill people, she would probably be dead over and over for 100 times already. She shivered at the thought. She reached her table and rolled her chair closer towards Jill.

 

“Jill, what’s wrong with the people today? They stared at me like they want to eat people or something.” Sae Mi asked, being aware of the eyes following her every actions.

 

“You don’t know yet?” Her eyes perked up.

 

“About what?”

 

“Well, actually I wanted to ask for your confirmation but then I decided to just wait for you to tell me.”

 

“I don’t get it.” She scratched her chin, a habit she always does when she’s confused or embarrassed.

 

“The thing is that, all the people in the company, moreover the Mark’s unofficial fanclub was like holding a grudge on you for--”

 

“For what?” She cut her off, losing her patience already.

 

“Sheesh, wait for me to finish my sentence.”

 

“Okay okay, continue.” She gestured for her to continue.

 

“You are close to Mark.” Jill stated as a matter of factly. Sae Mi was dumbfounded, no more words needed for her to understand.

 

 “Katie told everyone about what she saw yesterday morning.”

 

“He kissed me.” She said in a flat tone, catching up with the situation, staring blankly into her friend's face.

 

“WHAT?! The hell Sae Mi!!! And you didn’t tell me that?” She unconsciously cursed loudly and stood up abruptly.

 

“Shhh, keep it down.” Sae Mi put a finger on her lips, knowing that they were still eyes fixed on her even though they looked like they are doing their work. She pulled Jill back down to sit on her chair.

 

“I do believe that you thought of me as your best friend and I love you and I wish you could tell me everything. Please?” She pleaded with beady eyes.

 

“Alright, let’s have lunch outside today.” She made a decision and went back to her work with a messy mind. She wanted to go up to Mark’s room to tell him about the rumors spread violently but that would just raise more suspicion towards them so she just texts him. She tried to find his ID but couldn’t find it. Then, one unique and infamous nickname caught her attention.

 

‘My y Hubby’

 

She felt like throwing up upon seeing the name. When did Mark ever change it, she never realize it as she also didn’t call or text him nowadays. She didn’t quite memorized his number but she was sure that was his because who else would dare to do that except for her weirdly romantic husband?

 

To: My y Hubby

Mark, do you know about the rumors spreading about us?

From: Sae Mi

 

Mark was in a meeting when his phone on the table vibrated signing that it received a new message. He reached for it secretly and read it. He was shocked to read it but felt happy soon after.

 

“Now’s the time.” He whispered to himself, smiling like an idiot.

 

To: Sae Mi

No but I’m glad about that. ;)

From: Mark

 

Sae Mi fumed with anger when she read Mark’s simple, happy reply with the happy winking emoticon at the end.

 

To: My y Hubby already changed to ert Ahjussi out of annoyance

What? You gotta kidding be me right now? I just started working here last week and I caused trouble already. Add to that, with their beloved future DIRECTOR or CEO or something like that!!! You shouldn’t be glad about that!

From: Sae Mi

 

 

Mark smiled like an idiot gaining a weird look from his co-worker who’s presenting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter