MTTF #11

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11: HONEYMOOOONN~~

 

Sae Mi had a great time spending the day off from work at Jeju Island with her ‘not-so-lovely’ husband. On the first morning, they went to the sea near the hotel, on Sae Mi’s suggestion. Mark was acting grumpy like the day before but he tried to hold it in seeing Sae Mi’s excited face with her Canon DSLR swinging on her neck wherever she goes. Sae Mi would use Mark as the model as she doesn’t like to take picture of herself. She kept whining to Mark, leaving Mark with no choice because he doesn’t want to hear her whiny voice anymore.

 

Sae Mi took so many candid picture of him as she enjoyed taking picture of her husband, her heart can’t stop exclaiming at the handsome visual of Mark from time to time. The panorama is so beautiful that made both of them lost their tongue. It’s not like Sae Mi can’t afford to come here before, it’s just that it would be lonely if she goes alone with her parents busy going on business trips.

 

Mark felt comfortable too and the peaceful atmosphere had cooled him down little by little. Then, they took a map on the lobby and head out to the Sunrise Peak or also known as Seongsan Ilchulbong as suggested one of the most attractive place on the brochure.

 

They paid for the entrance fee with money provided by Papa and started climbing up the stairs to the peak. It took them almost one hour to reach with Mark behind Sae Mi, feeling worried that she might stumble and she did. Halfway to the top, Sae Mi’s right shoelace was unknowingly untied and she almost falls on her back. Luckily, Mark was right one step behind her and caught her petite body in his, wrapping his tough arms around her. Tourists who were behind them looked up to them as if they were back hugging.

 

Sae Mi was lost for words as her eyes widen in shock, with matching fast heart beats that only the two of them can hear. As time goes by, Mark realized of the tourists passing them and where they were at right then hit his mind. Mark clears his throat and pushed his wife’s body slowly to the front for her to stabilize herself. Then, he turned her body towards him which was one step higher than him and bent down. He skillfully tied her shoelace into a ribbon and redoes the other one too.

 

“A thank you would be nice.” He got up and whispered right next to her ears, seinding shivers down her spine. Sae Mi hurriedly turned towards the front and dashed up to the rest of her steps to the summit, leaving Mark with a smirk plastered on his face. The moment Mark reached the summit, Sae Mi began taking picture of the beautiful scenery already and Mark approached her quietly. Putting himself right in front of the lenses, he poses for the background innocently but Sae Mi turned the camera away from him.

 

Sae Mi ran towards another spot but Mark quickly caught up and posed again but Sae Mi didn’t press the button. She ran to a crowded spot so that Mark cannot bother her but fails when she found him right in front of her.

 

“Yah, you said to be your model today. Now, what’s the deal?!” Mark shouted in Korean.

 

“Just leave me alone! I fired you!” Sae Mi shouted back without turning her face to him. Mark laughed at his wife’s shyness and went to her side instead of leaving her alone. Sae Mi was oblivious to Mark not far from her and thought he was somewhere away from her and started mumbling to herself.

 

“Aish, Sae Mi ya. Why did you made such embarrassing mistake? Stupid, stupid, stupid.” She hit her forehead a few times receiving a soft snicker on her right. She tilted her head to the right and gasped upon seeing a face she was always familiar with. She took some quick steps to the left and went to a water vending machine to get some water for her thirsty throat. After taking the mineral water bottle, she searched for an empty bench and sat on it.

 

“Yah, you shouldn’t leave your husband like that.” Mark exclaimed jokingly while taking a seat beside her. Sae Mi inched a little to her left and Mark kept getting closer until Sae Mi reached to the edge of the bench and gave up.

 

“You also shouldn’t leave your husband thirsty like this.” He whined and grabbed the water bottle from Sae Mi’s hand and drinks it right away. Sae Mi was about to say something but stopped at the sight of Mark gulping down the water hurriedly until there was nothing left. *Our indirect kiss.* She thought. He let out a satisfied breath and dunked the water bottle into the dustbin not far away from them.

 

“Give me your camera.” He held out his hand but Sae Mi refused to.

 

“Why should I?” She questioned him.

 

“Just give it already~” Sae Mi pulled the camera strap from her neck and handed it to Mark.

 

Mark stood up and went to the front of the steel fence and began taking pictures of the breathtaking scenery. He knew that she didn’t take much picture because he was disturbing her, so he decided to do so for her. Sae Mi just let Mark do the work like a professional and rested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter