MTTF #02

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: MAKING UP

 

A week has passed after the shocking news was acknowledged to me. I can’t stop thinking about it. The advantages and disadvantages. I also didn’t get enough sleep and sometimes late to my class.

 

I need to talk with someone. I called Ji Won; my best friend and asked her out. Luckily, she’s free. We agreed to meet at a café we always we hang out together with my other buddies after class, Minnie Café.

 

When I arrived at the café, she was already waiting for me. She puts her right hand up, signaling where she is. She was sitting next to the window, our favorite spot, far from the other people.

 

“Sorry, I’m late. Got something on my way.” I apologized.

 

“No time for that. Spill the beans right now.” She blurted.

 

“Ehhhh~~? What beans?” I was confused.

 

“Yo Sae Mi girl!!! Hello!! I know there was something wrong with you the moment you called me. It’s like I’m talking to a zombie. Lifeless and not happy at all. You sounded like this ‘Erghhh ergh ergh ergh’ Not like the Sae Mi I know. Okay now spill it.” My mouth hung open as she said those words like a bullet train. How can someone even talk like that in one breath?

 

I muffled my laughter so that I didn’t hurt her feelings. Her expression were so serious it’s like there will be World War III soon.

 

“Ya girl! What’s so funny? I ask you to tell me what your problem is. I didn’t find it funny.” She scratched her hair a bit; she can be a bit straight sometimes.

 

“Okay, well um the thing is….” I hesitated to tell her as I’m afraid I might burden her with my problems.

 

“Look Sae Mi, I got all the time in the world right now so I really wish you to let out all of that bugs or whatever in your mind to me. Lemme eat that bug for you.” She jokes around at the end and caresses my shoulder.

 

Closing the spaces between us, I tried to calm myself down and talk my problems out with her.

 

“Heol!” Was all the respond I got from her after I finished my last word.

 

“Seriously if you’re gonna be like this, I’m going home.” I got up and prepared to go out but was stopped from this brown-haired girl holding onto my sleeve.

 

“I’m sorry. But this is totally…. UWAAAA!!!*” Ji Won opened so wide but there were no sound. What is this girl~~?

 

“Give me some help, babe.” I looked at her with puppy eyes.

 

“I think you have to do it. You have to reconsider of your entire father’s hard work all this time. You cannot just ignore them. Okay fine, I know what you have been through all this while. But, they are the one who worked so hard just to provide you with best shelter, best foods, best clothes and the best education. You have to understand them, babe. They are the one to blame when they didn’t give much attention but you still can live without it can you? And I also know my place to say this to you, that’s why I, as your very very very best friend in the whole wide world already ate the bug for you.” I felt like crying but then hearing her said the word ‘ate the bug’ I smiled.

 

“I think I need some time to think all over again. Thank you so much for your time. I love you.” I hugged her for some time and she whispered, “Take your time, babe! Marriage is not a joking matter, you know.”

 

I nodded and walked out of the café.

 

“Tell me his name and I will hire a private investigator okay??!!” She screamed from afar and I put my right hand up signaling okay but I know she was jok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter