MTTF #32

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32: IT'S HER TURN

 

 “Morning, sunshine...” Mark cooed beside Sae Mi’s ears sweetly. Sae Mi who was still sleeping, suddenly fluttered her eyes open upon hearing someone saying something right next to her ear. She made a morning mental note that Mark is not Mark at the moment and their position right now is very strange. Mark’s muscular arm was laced around her waist while their faces were only centimeters away from each other. If only they closed in a little bit, they would have met in a morning kiss already. Sae Mi can feel the tingling on her face whenever Mark breathes.

 

Mark was expecting the same sweet reply but instead Sae Mi made quite an effort to kick him out of the bed. He fell on the floor miserably and whined in pain.

 

“Why did you do that? It hurts…” Mark’s head shot up and asked while pouting. Sae Mi just gave a glare back in reply. After that, she hardly got up and reached for her towel to go for a shower. Mark was left hanging on the floor with a pain on the . “Ah right…” He reminded himself that Sae Mi still hate him for being the reason she couldn’t meet with her parents before they died.

 

“Sae Mi, join me…” Rae Joon invited his little sister to have breakfast together with him when he saw her slowly walking down the stairs.

 

“Never mind. I’m still full. I’m going to the backyard…” Sae Mi smiled reassuringly at him and Rae Joon knew she was lying about being full already. She didn’t even eat anything yesterday. He knew she was still grieving over their parents’ death but now there’s nothing he could do. When he arrived in Korea, he was on the way to the airport before getting the news of the Yoons’ misfortune.

 

A few minutes later, Mark came down and joined his brother in-law together for breakfast. They were in deep silent when Rae Joon started to say something.

 

“She told me that you didn’t allow her to go back home when she asked you.” Rae Joon broke the silence between them.

 

“Uh… Yeah… I was just busy with the new project that’s why. But I feel bad because she kept blaming me but I didn’t know that appa was sick that bad. She didn’t even tell me about that…” Mark explained so that Rae Joon would not think badly about him.

 

“No, it’s okay. It’s not like I’m mad with you or anything but you should be more understanding next time okay? I’m saying this as your hyung because Sae Mi is sensitive but she wouldn’t show her sadness. I only see her cry this once, and that’s when our parents died… I hope it doesn’t affect her carriage. That’s all I’m hoping for…”

 

“I understand hyung… I promise I will take care of her, on your behalf and my in-law’s behalf…”

 

“Good then… Just make a note that don’t ever hurt her okay? Or I would come to your house with sniper in hand…” Rae Joon joked around making Mark both flustered and laughing awkwardly. Mark nodded in response and continued with his breakfast.

 

“Ah right… Appa’s lawyer will come by this evening to give out appa’s will. So, I hope you prepare yourself and Sae Mi too. I’m going back to America after that…” Rae Joon informed his brother in-law and stood up to make his way out of the dining room. Mark voiced out an okay and quickly finishes with his food to go to the backyard where his wife is at.

 

“Why are you following me? Go away!” Sae Mi grumbled when she noticed Mark’s presence in the backyard too. She was just about to bend down to reach for the water pipe when Mark grabbed it first before her and gave it to her.

 

“I don’t want anything bad happen to you.” Mark said sincerely.

 

“Oh! Since when did you ever care? Just go and have fun with your son...” Sae Mi muttered under her breath but Mark can still hear her.

 

“Are you being jealous right now?” Mark asked, searching for her eyes.

 

“Do I have to?” She avoided his eyes and the water to spray it on the flowerbed.

 

“Your face says it all.” He stated. Then, he su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter