MTTF #12

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12: SUDDEN CONFESSION. TO ACCEPT OR REJECT?

 

*WARNING: CHAPTER FULL OF CHEESE AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IMAGINING MARK'S CHEESINESS*

 

Sae Mi had stayed in the room even though her evil mind had whispered to her to go out and take a walk out of the boring room for a while. Only a little while. But, being a good wife she is, she had stayed and was now laying lazily on the bed and kept flipping her body all over the bed, making it a total mess. Tomorrow will be the last day if them there, but Sae Mi was too lazy to pack her things. They will depart late in the evening so, what’s there to rush.

 

She propped herself comfortably on her side of the bed. Yes, they did agree to sleep in one bed but on one condition made by her. There will be a border made of a long bolster and they both are not allowed to cross it. Sae Mi wouldn’t go any further than the appointed line but Mark sometimes did. She has a high possibility of having a heart attack every morning to find Mark’s arms around her waist or even his legs on hers or he would hug her body all to his.

 

Normally, Sae Mi would wake up first and Mark is a heavy sleeper so he didn’t realize what he did in his sleep and Sae Mi didn’t even mention about it. The only one time she made Mark realized was on the time they first slept together at Tuan’s villa.

 

She switched from a channel to another to another again for infinite times. Then, she stopped at a channel with a kpop concert and leaves the channel on. She reached for her phone, considering a hundred times to call Mark or not, staring at the caller ID she made for him ‘ert Ahjussi‘.

 

Slowly, her eyes drooped and eventually closed tightly. Sae Mi drifted to sleep with the phone in her hand and the TV still with kpop songs heard throughout the room.

 

Fifteen minutes after Sae Mi had fallen asleep; the door opened Mark stepped inside the honeymoon suite. The living room is dark and a flash of light came from the bedroom and Mark went to check it out. He found out that the TV was on without any audience and walked over to Sae Mi who’s already sleeping with her head tilted against the headboard.

 

He fixed Sae Mi’s position and put her head on the comfy pillow then pulled over the blanket over her body. He took her phone in her hand and looked at his own caller ID. He was about to burst out in anger after seeing the ID Sae Mi had put him as but cooled down after realizing she’s sleeping soundly. He changed the caller ID to ‘My y Hubby’ since her phone’s language setting is in English. Mark grinned satisfied on his work and put it down on the bedside table.

 

Then, he went to change after his 3 hours long outing. He turned off the TV and walked to the bed on his side and lied down, pulling the blanket over him. He was happy when Sae Mi had agreed for them to sleep together in one bed. One, it’s because Mark had developed some feelings for her. Two, he wants to keep that feeling and make it grow bigger. Three, he didn’t want to divorce and would like to keep her by his side forever.

 

He turned to Sae Mi and took her body in his; ignoring the condition that Sae Mi made (the border) and breathed in her scent, hoping that what he plan for tomorrow would be a huge success

 

 

Mark woke up early, at 5.30 in the morning for the starter of his plan. He cleaned up and went to wake her wife up. He shook her shoulders softly and Sae Mi stirred in her sleep while mumbling some incoherent words that Mark couldn’t understand. Sae Mi woke up and her eyes flutter open, seeing Mark’s face in front of her. She was still in a daze and she look overt the curtain to find the outside was still dark through the tiny hole.

 

“Why did you wake me up so early? It’s still dark outside.” Her morning voice cracked with her eyes closed.

 

“Just wake up already, lazy bum.” Mark said pulling her up and pushed her to the bathroom and closed the door. Sae Mi opened the door and stepped outside again. Mark who was leaning on the wall beside the bathroom went to push her again but Sae Mi refuses.

 

“Just wake up on your own. I need sleeeep~~”She said groggily.

 

“Gahhh, you need to get ready now. Or else….” Mark stopped suddenly, realized that he almost burst out the bubbles.

 

“Or else what?” She asked lazily, her head hung low and her eyes still closed.

 

“I will dress you myself.” Mark confidently said, escaping from the danger.

 

“Do it if you dare.” Sae Mi challenged him but soon regret when she found her foot hanging in the air because Mark picked her up on his shoulder.

 

“Alright, alright I get it. Put me down!!” She yelped and kicked her feet a few times in the air, trying to escape from Mark.

 

Mark went inside the bathroom pretending to not hear what Sae Mi said and put her down on the space beside the sink. Sae Mi’s eyes double in size as Mark reached for the end of her shirt and teasingly pull it up with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes. Sae Mi swatted Mark’s hand from her and kicked him on the stomach. Mark winced in pain jokingly as her kick didn’t affect him that much but it still hurts a little.

 

“I said I get it!! Get out!!!” She jumped down from the sink with pink shades forming on her cheeks and went outside to grab her clothes. Mark behind her kept giggling to himself. Sae Mi went to get ready anyway because her eyes are wide open right now even though she still wants to get more sleep.

 

Thirty minutes later, they went out with Mark leading the way. Sae Mi was confused when he didn’t go out to the taxi but instead he went to the beach. The world is still dark with a light shade of red and orange and she kept following him until they reached to the sandy beach.

 

“What…. are we doing here?” Sae Mi asked, scratching her chin but Mark just went ahead of her and stopped at a spot. Sae Mi soon followed and was even more confused when he sat down comfortably like it’s his house. He patted the spot next to him, urging for her to sit down.

 

Sae Mi hesitantly sat down and asked again, “what exactly are we doing here?”

 

“Making memories.” Mark’s cheesy answer made Sae Mi got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter