MTTF #14

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14: GRANDCHILD?? PFFT...

 

Mark was packing his things in his luggage and helped Sae Mi with hers because she was still in a deep sleep. Three hours before the flight, he woke Sae Mi up for them to get ready but to find Sae Mi still in the same condition. She was weak and pale. He had asked her to go and change first and then they checked out to go to the hospital.

 

Sae Mi came into the realization when she saw the big sign which reads ‘hospital’ and pretended to sleep. Mark shook her shoulder softly but didn’t receive any response.

 

“Let’s get you a check up first before going on the plane, okay?” Sae Mi heard his soft voice but still continued to pretend. Mark was holding in his chuckle as he saw how hard Sae Mi tried to act to be asleep when her eyes flickered as she pretend to close her eyes hardly.

 

“I know you are not asleep, Sae Mi. Let’s go now~” His breath tickled her ears and she shivered involuntarily. He opened the door on her side and by the time Sae Mi opened her eyes, she found Mark’s face just a few inches away from him. She fell back out of shock.

 

“No, I hate hospital! Okay, what about this? I’ll eat the medicine. Okay?” Sae Mi tried to make a deal with Mark because as much she hates pills, she hates the hospital too. Mark shook his head vigorously, not accepting the deal.

 

“Seriously! I promise!” She emphasized her words to assure the guy with slightly brown hair whose crouching in front of her..

 

“You do?” He asked and Sae Mi nodded quickly.

 

“You think I’m going to fall for that? No, let’s go.” He grabbed her wrist and pulled her not so hard out of the taxi.

 

“No, Mark! Please noo~” She whined, trying to get his attention.

 

“I don’t have any energy to walk so let’s just go to the airport. We will be late.” She made up another excuse and her last sentence made sense to him.

 

“Alright then. I will let this go just because you said you’re going to eat the medicines okay? If not, I would be carrying inside the hospital right now.” He eyed her and went back to the taxi even though th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter