MTTF #13

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13: MOOD SWING? OR.... NOT

 

 

‘Will you be my love?’

 

Sae Mi doesn’t know what to respond when suddenly Mark flapped his feet and swam towards her and laces his arms around her delicate waist and leaned her head on his. It’s as if they were talking with their heart right now.

 

‘So, do you accept me?’

 

‘No.’

 

‘But why?’

 

‘Because I don’t want to.’

 

‘But I put a lot of effort in this.’ Sae Mi can sense that he’s whining right now.

 

‘If so?’

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

LAST NIGHT

 

MARK’S POV

 

I had asked for Sae Mi to go to our room so that she will not bump into me when she went to the beach. Yeah, that’s the reason. I’m going to the beach. I clearly saw the disappointed look in her face when she asked me to take a walk out and I felt guilty but I can’t let her go out either.

 

Tomorrow is our last day here and I want to make it memorable for her, for us. I made plan to make clear of my feelings tomorrow through a surprise. I reached a hut where my acquaintance, Taecyeon works at. I contacted him to meet him at night to sort out my plans.

 

“Hyung, you sure about this?”

 

“Lol, why ask me? It’s about you, man.”

 

“But, I’m afraid hyung.”

 

“Be brave, Mark. You’re a man. I’m sure this is right even though I’ve never done this to anyone before but I‘m willing to help.”

 

“But, what if she---”

 

“Yah, stop talking like you’re a coward. And also, I will bring along Jung and Park to help. Jung will come down with me while Park takes handle of the boat.”

 

“Thank you very much hyung. I will forever be indebted to you.”

 

“It’s alright. Just treat me to lunch afterwards.” Taecyeon said jokingly.

 

We discussed and discussed and I gave him a banner which I prepared earlier and gave it to him. The waterproof tab which I had wrote my feelings into it was given to him too. I know this is too cheesy even for me but I don’t know how else to make it romantic and memorable. Well, I don’t want to go and have dinner and then ask the waiter to hide a ring or whatsoever thing in her dessert and make her choke out of it. Hella no. That would just be like killing someone you love unintentionally.

 

I went back to our suite two hours of long chat. We discussed for only thirty minutes but got ourselves too carried away, busy catching up with each other since we last see at Korea. He worked for my dad’s company for a short period of time but we clicked with each other and we still got in contact until now.

 

I slide in the card and the door beeped open. The living room was dark and a flash of light came from the slight creak of the bedroom door.

 

“Is she not asleep yet?” I mumbled to myself as I take some steps towards the bedroom to find the TV was still without anyone watching it. I turned my head towards the bed to find Sae Mi sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

 

“Aish, this clumsy girl.” I fixed her position and took notice of her telephone was fixed on my caller ID. Maybe she was thinking whether to call me or not. I changed the ID and went to prepare myself to sleep for tomorrow. And that was how everything worked out.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Mark was acting all romantic and hooked their arms again and went to view the nature together. But, Sae Mi felt extremely exhausted. She turned towards Mark and shook her head and pointed upwards. Taecyeon and Jung had already went up after Mark went to Sae Mi to give the couple some sweet time but Sae Mi’s condition refrained them from having it.

 

Mark understood what Sae Mi tried to say and helped her swim up to the boat.

 

“Hyung, Sae Mi, hyung! She’s not well.” Mark shouted asking for help to bring her wife up on the boat, eventhough a bit muffled because of his mask. Taecyeon then hurriedly pulled Sae Mi up, a bit careful because of her fragile figure and took of all the heavy accessories on her, giving her space to breathe.

 

Mark who was helped up by Park came towards Sae Mi and sat next to her asking, “Sae Mi, are you okay?” She nodded weakly, reassuring Mark that she’s okay.

 

“No, you’re not. Hyung, let’s go.” Mark nodded towards Taecyeon and he gave a sign to Park whose driving and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter