MTTF #19

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19: THE SUDDEN ENCOUNTER

 

The next day, Papa and Mama came to pick their daughter in-law up as she got discharged today. She would’ve called her brother instead but he had an important early in the morning. Mama voiced out her never ending worried question such as “Are you really okay?” “Do you have anything you want to eat?” “Do you want to pass out?” and more. Sae Mi didn’t even get the chance to answer when Mama shot her with bullets of question, one after another. Mama soon stopped after being warned by Papa but Sae Mi gave her a reassuring smile to let her know that she’s okay.

 

Once they get home, Sae Mi was disappointed to find Mark nowhere to be seen. Papa noticed that Sae Mi’s eyes were searching everywhere when they were together in the living room.

 

“Oh right! I forgot to tell you that Mark went to Korea last night. He said he had a meeting there. He would want to bring you but since you fell sick, he had asked to give the message to you and you to have a good rest.” Papa explained but received a bitter smile in the end.

 

She went up to rest and her heart was more than broken. She knew Mark doesn’t want to see her face anymore. Mark hated her already and so that’s what she thought. She felt the sudden strength to make Mark like her again. She faced down to her stomach while it and whispered, “Even though, I got you out of my consent but it’s okay. I will protect you. And your daddy will too. Stay strong in there, okay?”

 

SOUTH KOREA

 

Mark was hanging out in a night club with y girls on both his right and left side. He was laughing a drunken laugh with the girls. He tried to take out Sae Mi’s image out of his mind with accepting the offer of alcohol drink again and again. He looked happy on the outside, but his inside was all messed up.

 

A girl with short and tight dress on Mark’s left side tried to initiate a make up by kissing him on the lips but failed due to Mark’s continuously drinking the alcohol. A little while later, he went to dance on the packed floor with another set of girls but the girl earlier who is known by the name Ah Young continue to stick onto Mark all the time.

 

Suddenly, a gang of five men came up towards Mark and the leader punched him on the face making he fell on the floor. The clubbers continue to dance even with the commotion of Mark and the strangers to him. Mark got up and smiled like a drunk person would and asked, “Hey man! What’s that for?”

 

“You even dare to ask me that, you punk?!” The guy spat and punched him again but this time on the stomach. Mark winced in pain and unknowingly replied back what he got. The girls started spacing back slowly as they feared of the something might happen to them but there’s this one girl who quickly run away.

 

She tried to squeeze in through the crowd to get out but caught of the guy right hand man.

 She got dragged to where Mark was at. She saw that Mark was already limp and kneeling on the floor. His handsome face was now replaced with bruises and some blood. They were still in the club so the gang doesn’t want to make so much commotion which he already done so and went away after warning Mark to not get close to his girlfriend.

 

Mark staggered to stand up and he exited the club as he felt tired from the fight just now. He walked unstable to his car but fell near a tree on the sidewalk. Then, he slid his body and leaned on the tree helplessly. Unconsciously, he fell asleep with people passing by glancing back at him weirdly.

 

A young lady who’s pushing a stroller came into view. She happened to found Mark who’s sleeping on the sidewalk. “Hey! Hey! Wake up! Hello!!” She shook his shoulder a few times but received no response. Then, she searched for the man’s phone and found it inside his pocket. She quickly unlocks it since it has no password without sparing a glance at the wallpaper and went to speed dial #1 but was greeted with a voicemail.

 

She received a response on the #2 recipient and told the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter