006. Last Fight, Last Win

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look dead.” Suga said when Yujin came back. “-was school that bad?”

 

Yujin flopped onto the couch right opposite Suga, careful not to hit her injured arm at the same time trying to look as natural as possible. Her arm had already went numb by then. Suga had his glasses on the table and he was doing his school work, Yujin assumed he took his glasses off when he heard her come back. She made sure her sleeves were down to cover the bruise.

 

“Wae wae?” Suga asked her when she didn't reply him.

 

“Everyone's so dead.” And I got into a fight again.

 

“Because the school's closing down?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I thought the kids back there hated school?”

 

Yujin looked at him. “They don't hate school. They just hate studying.”

 

“What's the difference?” Suga laughed and sat up on the sofa from the floor.

 

“There are a lot of things you can do in school other than studying you know..” Yujin said. “-right. You won't know. You nerd.”

 

“Yah.” Suga laughed. Yujin stuck her tongue out at him and shifted, careful not to touch her right arm.

 

“Imma nap. Wake me up in ten.” she said and turned her body to lay down.

 

“Arrasoyo princess.”

 

“shut..up..” she dozed off soon enough.

 

 

 

“Yah get up!” Suga threw his eraser and it hit Yujin in her face. She grunted and woke up from her half-sleep. “-get up or I'll go get ice water-”

 

“OKAY OKAY I'M UP I'M UP!!!” Yujin yelled and sat up. “-yeesh..” she mumbled.

 

“Go take a shower you stinky kid.”

 

“Shut up, Yoongi.”

 

Yujin went upstairs and closed the door. She rolled up her sleeves and made a disgusted face at her arm. A colourful bruise was painting its way onto her arm, spreading close to her wrist.

 

“Idiot, it's your damn fault.”

 

***

 

“Your last day,” Suga said as they got ready to head out in front of the door. “-don't cause trouble oh?” he joked.

 

“Stop the good older brother act. It's giving me goosebumps.” Yujin pushed him away with her right arm and she grunted.

 

“Oh oh oh what's wrong?” Suga asked.

 

Yujin immediately put an arm around her stomach. “Gah stomach ache, you get lost first.” she said and ran back into the house.

 

“See ya later!” he laughed and headed out first.

 

“Bye!” Yujin yelled.

 

Once the door closed, Yujin came back out to the living room. She rolled up her sleeve a little and grimaced at the state her arm was in.

 

“What the heck are these colours?!” she grumbled and pulled the sleeve down and put on her blazer. “-freaking rainbow..”

 

 

 

“It's the last day, dammit what do you want??” Yujin scowled at them.

 

She was at the vacant small piece of land at the back of the school with the four boys. Yujin got a note in her locker she assumed Taehyung put it in there because he knew her password.

 

“Last fight!” Taehyung yelled with a smirk and charged at Yujin.

 

Dammit.

 

Yujin gripped her right hand in her pocket. Her wrist still hurt so she won't be able to use this hand.

 

Taehyung launched his attack on her but she snapped out of her thoughts on time and narrowly dodged him. She was distracted by her right arm when it throbbed and Jimin swung his fist at her at full force and managed to hit her in the face.

 

Yujin fell to the ground.

 

“-tsk.” she frowned and opened . It's been too long since she last got hit in the face, and something told her it was gonna be happening quite often when they all moved to JYP, but of course she was in the middle of a fight so that thought was brushed off pretty quickly.

 

Jimin on the other hand, was surprised and he stared at his hand. He just landed a punch, right in Kang Yujin's face.

 

“Take this!!” Namjoon said and lifted his leg to kick her but Yujin rolled away. The moment she got up she ducked Jungkook's fist.

 

He still looked weaker than his usual state after yesterday. He slid pass her with the momentum, unable to fully control his movements as dizziness suddenly hit him from his sudden movements. Yujin pulled him by the back of the collar with her left hand, making him choke and kneed him in the stomach. She knew he was still hurt from yesterday so she didn't put in much force, but it was enough for him to make a gagging sound and he fell to the floor gripping his stomach.

 

Jimin ran over with Taehyung and struck together. Yujin grabbed the sleeve of Jimin's blazer and pulled the sleeves off him. He stumbled in surprise and Yujin swiftly rounded the sleeve around Taehyung's hand twice, entangling them both in the moment of confusion.

 

“What the-!” Taehyung yelled when Yujin kicked the back of his knees, making his legs go weak and he fell, Jimin falling on top of him when his sleeve got pulled along.

 

She was actually quite amused that her little trick worked and they looked funny. She let her guard down for a moment and Namjoon kicked Yujin's back. She stumbled, almost stepping on Jimin's hand but she managed to step away and fell down next to Jungkook. She doubled up in pain because Namjoon kicked the exact same spot where the JYP guy kicked her the day before.

 

“Damned shortie!” Jungkook said in her face but didn't do anything because she kneed him near the place he got hit yesterday.

 

Yujin knew that and that's exactly what she planned because no way was she gonna kill him by hitting him at the same place, but she didn't want him up any time soon.

 

He surprisingly pushed himself up and wanted to grab her collar, even though he was wobbling around like a drunkard.

 

“Idiot pretty boy.” Yujin muttered and got up a split second after him. When Jungkook wanted to hit her, she tackled him and pushed him towards Namjoon, making Jungkook's hand slap Namjoon's face instead.

 

“-the heck was that for?!” Namjoon held his cheek in surprise and shouted at Jungkook, who turned towards Yujin with an unhappy look.

 

Taehyung and Jimin finally untangled themselves and stood up with the other two.

 

“Is this over?” Yujin asked.

 

Her right wrist was throbbing crazily. Somewhere dodging and attacking them, she must've used it unconsciously. It actually started hurting twice as bad already.

 

“NOT YET!” Jimin screamed and ran towards her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter