053. Eight Sick Boys. (7/8 boys, 1/8 girl)

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I updated earlier today like 22hours ago. Go back one chapter if you have no read it yet (:

 

 

"Urgh.. This is the worst day ever.." Jimin groaned.

 

By the time the last bell rang, all all six boys were already close to dying at their seats.

 

"Get up, we *sniffle* need to go get the boys." Namjoon said and shoved him off his desk. Jimin protested but packed his bag to go anyway.

 

Hoseok wasn't affected too badly since he was always the active one. His flu was getting well. He was more worried about Suga. The boy had been trying to rest with his head on his arms since Taehyung came in with the medicine after break. He refused to go to the clinic to rest and now he didn't look any better.

 

"Suga-yah, school's over. Wake up." Hoseok said. Jin came into their class.

 

"How's everyone?" He too had gotten a bit better.

 

Jimin exploded into a sneezing fit as reply and Namjoon laughed at him tiredly.

 

"Suga hyung is dying." Namjoon told Jin.

 

"You two aren't any better either." Jin said. "-get to the main gate first. I'll get the kids."

 

"Thanks hyung." Jimin said when he finally stopped and rubbed his nose.

 

"Hyung, let's go." Namjoon helped Hoseok wake Suga up.

 

"Mmpphhh.... Mummmmmmmm~~ I don't wanna...." Suga frowned and mumbled, refusing to get up.

 

The three others tried not to laugh and Hoseok hit Suga's shoulder harshly. "YAH! GET UP!!"

 

Suga's eyes shot open and sat up. "What where am I?!"

 

They all laughed at him again and Hoseok helped him stand up. "Let's go home."

 

"Wait. Taehyung and Jungkook." Suga said when he saw that Namjoon and Jimin were still there.

 

"Jin hyung went to get them. We'll meet at the gate. You wait here, I'll get our uniforms from the dry cleaners'." Hoseok said.

 

"Okay.." Suga nodded.

 

After Hoseok came back, they both went to the main gate to see Jin already together with Taehyung.

 

"What about Jungkookie?" Hoseok asked as Jin offered to take half of the uniforms.

 

"He went missing after break." Taehyung rubbed his nose. "-uhh actually, he was the one who got the medicine from the clinic."

 

"Really? Then why did he disappear?" Jin asked.

 

"Dunno." Taehyung rubbed his eyes.

 

"Let's go home." Namjoon said.

 

"Hyung can I stay at your place?" Jimin asked. "-my house is too far from school.."

 

"My house isn't that near." Namjoon said. "-TaeTae, would eommeoni mind?"

 

"Eomma? Uhh I don't think she'd fancy a bunch of sick boys staying over. The kids might get infected too.." Taehyung scratched his head. "-I think she'll kill me for falling sick too." He grinned.

 

"Not a time to grin, alien." Namjoon laughed and took out his phone. "-I'd need to call my brother first to ask."

 

"Forget it." Suga lightly moved the phone away. "-if your parents don't mind you guys can stay over."

 

"Seriously??" Taehyung asked.

 

"Yeah.. Uhh hyung," Suga turned to Jin. "-can you drop us over? I'm too tired to walk home."

 

"Of course I can. I came prepared." Jin announced and whipped out his phone. "-ahjussi, get the limo over to school now. You brought the limo not the car right? Yeap. Mmhm. Thank you."

 

"L-Limo?" Taehyung's eyes sparkled and Jin didn't overlook that.

 

"Yeah, hyung's black limo! It fits all of us in and there will be more space!" Hoseok said excitedly as if his own family didn't have one.

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh." Jimin and Taehyung gasped while Namjoon was utterly shocked. A long limo pulled up in front of them and the chauffeur came out.

 

"Young master Kim,"

 

Namjoon and Taehyung almost thought they were being called young master because they were 'Kim's as well.

 

"Thanks ahjussi." Jin smiled as the chauffeur opened the door for them. "-get in."

 

"Kidnap me. I don't mind.." Taehyung mumbled in awe.

 

"Suga-yah, go in." Hoseok threw their uniforms into the limo and helped him in.

 

"Your turn." Jin told the other three after the two entered.

 

Taehyung gulped and went in first.

 

"Whoaaaa.." Taehyung gapped as he went in.

 

They were on the way to Suga and Yujin's house. The three boys were amazed at the interior as well.

 

"I'm actually happy I'm friends with you, hyung. Not in a bad way but.. Gosh..... This......." Jimin looked around at his seat with watery eyes from the flu.

 

"Fetch me to school everyday!" Taehyung blurted before he sneezed and apologised.

 

"I would but I don't take my car to school." Jin laughed.

 

"You don't?"

 

"Three of us take the bus." Hoseok laughed.

 

"Hyung are you even rich?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Oui." Namjoon hit him.

 

"I'm not." Jin laughed.

 

"I'm not too!" Hoseok added. "-he's not too." He pointed at Suga.

 

"What????"

 

"Our families are rich. Not us." Jin smiled. "-it's not our money. It's our parents'."

 

"Ahh.." The three boys saw them in another light.

 

The car slowed down and they looked out. "Oh, we're here." Jin said and opened the door before his chauffeur could.

 

"Young master should I wait?"

 

"Uhh.... It's okay I'll take the bus home." Jin smiled. "-you can go back first. Thanks! And oh don't don't DON'T tell mum I'm not feeling well. I'm already getting better."

 

"Understood." The chauffeur bowed and drove off.

 

"Suga, keys." Hoseok nudged Suga. He gave it and Jimin offered to unlock the door.

 

When they entered, all six boys stopped in front of the closed door.

 

"Uhh.." Hoseok and Taehyung mumbled.

 

Yujin was asleep on the long couch, but that wasn't why they were stunned. Sitting on the floor next to the couch, with his head on his hands, facing Yujin, was Jungkook. He was asleep too.

 

"-uhh.." Hoseok mumbled as he looked over to Suga. Suga didn't seem to mind it (or he was too sick to think about it) and walked up the stairs. They heard the bathroom door close the the showers being .

 

Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung looked at Jin. "Will he be alright on his own?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Should be." Jin said. "-Hoseok-ah, go up and wait outside the bathroom in case anything."

 

"Got it." Hoseok did an 'ok' sign and went up.

 

That weird feeling came over Jimin's stomach again as he stared at the position Jungkook and Yujin were in. He frowned when he felt his heart being weird as well this time. Without thinking too much about the reason behind it (concluding it was his symptoms of flu), he walked up to the two sleeping ones and hit both their foreheads in attempt to wake them up.

 

"Yah- what are you doing?!" Namjoon hissed.

 

All Jimin got as response was Jungkook's shifting while Yujin didn't even twitch a muscle.

 

Taehyung laughed at him. "Yah, did you forget that Jungkook won't wake up with just merely that??"

 

Jimin remembered how heavy a sleeper Jungkook was and decided to wake Yujin first. Jin shook his head and walked to the kitchen to get himself something to drink from the fridge, not caring that he wasn't in full health. Namjoon and Taehyung sat on the couch and watched Jimin's attempts to wake Yujin up.

 

"Yah! Damned shortie!!" Jimin sniffled and shook her shoulders. "-YAH!!"

 

He spun his head away and sneezed a few times. He grumbled and went to wash his hands before returning to wake her again, causing his two friends to crack up in laughter at the hilarious scene.

 

Their loud laughter seemed to reach Yujin's ears and she turned over, mumbling something. Jimin seized the chance to shake her shoulders again.

 

"Damned shortie!! Wake up!!" he yelled. He was delighted when she started talking but the moment he registered the words she uttered, he froze.

 

"..oppa.. Stop it.. Five.. more.. minutes...."

 

Taehyung was busy laughing he didn't hear what she said. Jimin was frozen like an iceberg that won't melt.

 

H-h-he.. He.. He said..... HE SAID 'OPPA' RIGHT?!

 

The next thing he knew, Namjoon was next to him. The older boy put a hand on his shoulder. "Leave him alone. No point trying to wake a sick person up. He'll wake up when he wants to."

 

"..no.. But.. Did you.." Jimin muttered.

 

"I can't understand what you're saying." Namjoon shook his head. "-stop it. Don't give me extra headache."

 

"But he-.."

 

"What's wrong with him?" Jin came out and pointed at Jimin.

 

Namjoon shrugged. "No idea."

 

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" Jin asked the boy.

 

"Hyung, have I gone senile because of the flu?" Jimin asked.

 

"What?" Jin looked at him.

 

Jimin pointed at Yujin. "He just said 'oppa'!"

 

Taehyung raised a brow. "Yah, you really have gone mad."

 

Jin mentally scolded Yujin. He landed a gentle pat on Jimin's back.

 

"Don't worry. When Yujin falls sick, he tends to.. act a little.. affectionately.." he tried phrasing it properly.

 

"Basically he acts like a girl?" Namjoon suggested.

 

"Something like that." Jin nodded.

 

"That's extreme.." Namjoon noted.

 

Taehyung on the other hand had other ideas in his head. He was smirking evilly. "Like a girl?" he asked.

 

"Yah, what are you planning now?" Jin laughed.

 

"Permission to blackmail." he declared.

 

"Permission not granted but you'd do it anyway." Jin said.

 

Namjoon nudged Taehyung. "Ah, tell eommeoni that you're staying here."

 

"Oh. Right!" Taehyung took out his phone. "-YAH JIMINIE STOP STARING AT THEM!" he threw a pillow at the boy rather weakly and the pillow barely hit the boy. "-tell your mum that you'll stay over today!"

 

"Hu-h..? O-oh.. Okay." Jimin answered shakily.

 

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's reaction and picked up his phone to call.

 

"Yoboseyo?" a middle aged lady said.

 

"Eomma~!" Taehyung said cutely.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO IN SC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter