001. Bubble tea?

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yujin oppa!!”

 

Yujin bent backwards from her locker.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Yujin oppa!” the girl panted. “Taehyung oppa! Jungkook oppa! Cafeteria!”

 

“Aish.” Yujin threw all her stuff back into her locker and slammed it shut. She pulled out her tie from around her collar and shoved it into the pocket of her pants.

 

“Oppa please hurry!”

 

“Shut up.” Yujin glared at the girl. “Don't tell me what to do.”
 

The girl shrunk away and ran off.

 

Yujin breathed out a loud sigh, ran her hand through her hair and looked up with her hand hanging from her neck.

 

“Damn brats.” she grumbled and punched the lockers, causing a few students passing by to jerk up in surprise.

 

After a while of standing around, Yujin finally started making her way to the cafeteria.

 

Students avoided her as she walked. Yujin was the one person who everyone didn't dare to mess with. Avoid her as best as you can would be the safest thing to do.

 

But there'll always be idiots who'd pick fights for the fun of it.

 

Even from a far distance away, she could see a crowd around the entrance of the cafeteria. Yujin heard yells and the sounds of chairs and probably other things being thrown around.

 

“Yah.” Yujin said without shouting.

 

Seeing her, the guys at the back of the crowd started nudging those around them quickly. In no time, Yujin already made it to the cafeteria without bumping into anyone.

 

She quickly took in the scenario in front of her.

 

Tables were overturned and chairs were all over the place.

 

Two boys with messed up uniforms were standing opposite each other but soon they were tackling each other again.

 

A punch to him.

 

A punch returned.

 

Yujin sighed and frowned while she pressed her forehead with one hand.

 

“Where are the others?” she asked out loud and a random student looked at her.

 

“T-they were called to the principal's office once they arrived.” he replied.

 

“Then what happened here?”

 

“I-I don't know.”


“Teachers?”

 

“U-Uhh.. t-they never came?”

 

Yujin nodded.

 

“BASTARD!” one of them yelled and threw a chair. The other hit it away and it came flying towards Yujin.

 

She moved her head to one side and she closed her eyes as the chair crashed behind her into the wall.

 

Yujin opened her eyes and breathed out.

 

“That's it.” she muttered.

 

*fiction alert*

 

Yujin used her left leg and lifted up a random chair on the floor. She kicked it up and swung her legs, kicking it really hard. The chair hit both the guys who were at each other's throats.

 

The chair hit them on the shoulder down and they fell down together with the impact.

 

“Leave.” Yujin told the students. The ones at the front nodded and whispered to the rest to disperse the crowd.

 

Yujin walked towards them with a dangerous expression.

 

The boy with the slightly darker skin growled and stood up. “Kang Yujin you damned shortie what the heck do you think you're-”

 

Yujin swung a punch into his face and he fell down again.

 

The other boy with jet black hair that almost covered his eyes got up and charged at her that instant. Yujin punched him before he could reach her.

 

“Sort out this mess before I kill you.” she shot them a glare and walked out.

 

The two guys glared at each other but eventually started sorting out the tables and chairs they messed up.

 

***

 

“Students! Students please!”

 

The teacher in front of the class tried quieting down the class but to no avail. All the students were yelling, chatting, and throwing paper planes. A few guys almost got into a fight with each other.

 

May I introduce to you, BH High, short for Big Hit High School. Long story short, it's the kind of school with students who don't really give a damn about studies and the school can't really do anything about it either. School sponsorship? Hah. What is that.

 

Studying environment wise... not conducive.

 

Graffiti, scrunched up papers everywhere, wrecked up notice boards...

 

The door slammed open and the class instantly quietened down.

 

Yujin looked around the class. She glanced at the teacher and greeted him with her eyes before she closed the door and sat at the back of the class.

 

She slumped in her seat before she crouched over her desk and buried her face into her arms in a sleeping position.

 

The teacher gulped. “Okay students.. please focus now.”

 

The students all turned to the teacher and class finally started.

 

***

 

When the bell rang for school to be over for the day, Yujin finally got up from her hunched-over position. She went to a random classmate.

 

“Homework.” she said.

 

“U-uh.. Maths.. textbook p-page.. 13.. Hi-history.. uhh..” the girl looked to her friends for help.

 

Some pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter