028. Dinner and Double-Kill.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All set?" Suga asked.

 

"Never." Yujin dead-panned and walked towards the long black shiny limo in front of their house.

 

"Good to see you again young master, young miss."

 

"'Sup Secretary Ahn." they both greeted at the same time and got into the car after the middle aged man opened the door for them. “-Jumin-ssi!” they greeted the driver as well.

 

"Mom's gonna flip when she sees you like this." Suga said and straightened out Yujin's hair.

 

She swatted his hand away. "She'll handle. She's a cool mom."

 

Suga stopped patting her head and she looked at him. "What?"

 

"Oh my gosh. Jumin-ssi, please stop by the shops down the road." Suga said.

 

"Yes."

 

"What's wrong?" Yujin asked.

 

The car pulled up and Suga ran out, coming back a little later.

 

"Okay thanks Jumin-ssi, let's go!"

 

The car started again.

 

"What??"

 

"Poor kid," Suga knocked her head. "-the cut on your lip, mum will flip!"

 

Yujin remembered. "Ahh.. Oh gosh. How??"

 

Suga opened his palms and Yujin widened her eyes. "What the-"

 

"Shut up, I bought it just now. Open your mouth!" Suga frowned.

 

Yujin did so and Suga opened the lid. He rubbed his finger on the concealer and applied it onto the closed wound.

 

"Now, you're okay."

 

Yujin used her phone to check. "It amazes me how you know stuff like these. It's make up!"

 

"It's simple.." Suga shrugged.

 

***

 

"Owh my babies are home!!!"

 

Suga and Yujin grinned as the middle aged lady came forward before they entered the house to give them each a hug.

 

"Omona, what happened to your beautiful hair, Jina?" Mrs Min asked her.

 

"I cut it."

 

"It's not as simple as that now is it?" Mrs Min gave her a cheeky smile to which Suga laughed. "-okay come let's get in, and I need to catch up with you first. Your brother can wait for later!"

 

Mrs Min waved her hand as if dismissing Suga jokingly and Yujin smirked at him and stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"Yah, you!" Suga exclaimed in disbelief.

 

"Yes me??" Mrs Min asked as she hugged Yujin and swung her away from Suga. "-what do you want, mister?"

 

Yujin laughed at Suga as she wrapped her arms around Mrs Min's waist.

 

"Nothing." Suga sighed in defeat. He straightened himself, bowed in a mock good boy attitude and walked away.

 

Mrs Min laughed. "Honey take a shower and meet us in the garden in an hour!!"

 

"Yes ma'ammmmm!!" Suga announced from the hallways.

 

Mrs Min released Yujin and smiled at her. "How's our Jina doing?"

 

Yujin grinned at her. "Good."

 

"Come. You must take a good bath and then tell me all the things you can't tell me in front of your brother and all the things your dad can't know." Mrs Min playfully said and pushed her upstairs. "-head maid Pyo!"

 

"Yes, mistress."

 

"Au why do you still call me that." Mrs Min said. "-whatever! Get the bath ready! Thank you~"

 

"Yes."

 

Yujin swung an arm around her neck. "Mum, don't you think I look handsome?" she made a v shape with her fingers under her chin.

 

"Au seriously, you're a girl, how can you be handsome??" Mrs Min laughed.

 

 

When Yujin came out of the gigantic bath house, she was escorted to her room.

 

"Mum! I'm never bathing there again. I'm not used to it!!"

 

Mrs Min chuckled. "You're the daughter of this house. How can you not get used to it?"

 

Yujin grinned and sat on her bed where her mum was.

 

"-now, you cheeky kid, tell me everything so that I can help you keep it from your dad."

 

"Mum you're cheeky as well!" Yujin laughed.

 

Yujin told her mum everything. From orientation day, to dressing up as a guy, even the fights and JYP students.

 

"You FIGHT?!"

 

Yujin bit her lips, expecting a scolding or a freaked out mom.

 

"-that is just... DAEBAK!!!"

 

"Huh?" Yujin looked up.

 

"You're so cool!! Omona my daughter is so cool!" Mrs Min hugged Yujin.

 

"Mum, do you get it? I'm a delinquent, a bad kid! I beat people up! And everyone thinks I'm a guy!"

 

"A little trill in high school isn't that bad now is it?" Mrs Min winked.

 

OTL

 

Yujin flopped onto the bed. "Mum you're unbelievable! And Suga says I'm bad enough!"

 

"Oh by the way, you said Yoongi-yah yelled at you?" Mrs Min asked.

 

"Mum, it's a normal sibling fight, don't overreact. Besides, I slept in a park for an hour for fun." she tried to calm the lady down.

 

"Fine. But if it happens again, I will not let him go!" Mrs Min pouted.

 

"Oh what do I do? Mum did you just.. Pout?!" Yujin laughed. "-do it again!"

 

"Why why?" Mrs Min laughed.

 

"Suga hyung looks so much like you when you both do it!!" Yujin laughed.

 

"What, are you talking bad about me?" Suga popped into the room.

 

"YAH YOU!!" Mrs Min grabbed Yujin's pillow on the bed and tossed it towards Suga. "-THIS IS A GIRL'S ROOM KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER!!"

 

Suga laughed and caught it perfectly. "Oh it is a girl's room?" he smirked at Yujin.

 

"That's not fair!" Mrs Min whined like a child. "-how did you manage to catch it? I always hit you with it!"

 

Suga sat with them on Yujin's oversized bed.

 

"This kid's been throwing things at me all the time. New skill." he pointed at Yujin.

 

"Anyway!" Yujin hugged Mrs Min's arm. "-mum, when is dad coming home?"

 

"At four. Oh we need to get ready by six and leave. Dinner's at seven." Mrs Min said. "-oh and Jina dear?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"Let's get your hair done."

 

"Mum.."

 

"No, I meant, you don't want your father to flip right?"

 

Suga and Yujin looked at each other.

 

"Dad's not gonna know she's like this?" Suga asked.

 

"It's easier this way isn't it?" Mrs Min winked and pulled Yujin. "-now come."

 

"I'm-"

 

"No you're not coming along!" Mrs Min cut her son off.

 

***

 

"Yoongi-ah!!"

 

Suga put down the magazine he was reading and ran down the hallway to where his mother and Yujin were at.

 

“YESSSSS-OH MY-UWARGH!!!" he shouted when he saw what he saw and backed up until he hit the wall with his back.

 

"Oh there, his reaction." Mrs Min smiled at Yujin. "-it's a good sign. You look gorgeous as ever."

 

"NO!! IT'S NOT A GOOD SIGN! What did you do to my brother?!" Suga yelled and hugged Yujin as if protecting her from his mother.

 

"Oh shut it, boy. Let go of Jina and assess her properly!"

 

Suga let go and took a proper look at Yujin. She was still wearing her home shirt and baggy shorts, but her hair-

 

"Is that a wig?" Suga asked dumbly.

 

"Nope, it's not. My hair grew out in an hour." Yujin shook her head.

 

Suga looked at the wig. It was a black haired wig, with side swept bangs. It looked too real on Yujin to be a wig.

 

"Wow dongsaeng-ah! Not bad! You can still look like a girl!" Suga teased.

 

"I so wanna kill you right now." Yujin laughed.

 

 

 

"Mum, do we really need to go for dinner tonight?" Yujin complained as the stylist styled her hair. Sorry, no. Wig. "-why not tomorrow?"

 

"Because dear," Mrs Min looked up from her book. "-we're having dinner with your father's friend."

 

Yujin side glanced at the boy. "Suga never told me that."

 

"It was a secret." Suga shrugged.

 

Half an hour later, three of them were done. Suga was still laughing at how Yujin kept pulling at her dress because it bared her legs.

 

"Honey please, stop laughing. Dear, it's not that short.." Mrs Min said to the two.

 

"Anything at knees' length and above is short!" Yujin complained.

 

"Oh come on snap out of it!" Suga pulled Yujin out of the room.

 

"I really hate you now." Yujin stated.

 

"Yeah I know." Suga laughed and fixed her wig just a little. "-you still look pretty you know. Can't believe you're the Kang Yujin. I almost couldn't recognise you. After half a year of seeing you with short hair. And this make up." he tapped her chin with the back of his hand lightly.

 

"You won't believe how much I'm looking forward to after this dinner." Yujin rolled her eyes.

 

"Hm.. Really?" Suga mumbled absent-mindedly. He smiled at her. "-now, off with the Kang Yujin act. You're Min Jina for the night."

 

"I know." Yujin nodded.

 

Suga grinned at her. "You really are a chameleon. You've been acting all nice the moment you stepped into this house."

 

"Force of habit okay?" Yujin objected. "-can't really bring myself to beat people up while I'm in this grand place."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter