041. The Re-appearance of Actor-Tae.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yujin oppa!"

 

Yujin flinched at that name but assured herself when that voice wasn't Yebin's. She turned to the person who had called her.

 

"Oppa, did you get your copy yet?" It was a girl who used to be Yujin's classmate in BH.

 

"What copy?" Yujin asked.

 

The girl showed Yujin a book in her hands.

 

"Where did you get that from?"

 

"Not sure but everyone got a copy by their class rep."

 

Yujin raised a brow. "Class rep?"

 

"Class rep according to our classes back in BH." she corrected herself. "-uh.. Oppa, so.. did you get yours yet? Should I get yours for you?"

 

"Don't need it."

 

Yujin entered the cafeteria and sat together with the guys after getting her food.

 

"You really made copies for everyone?" Jin laughed as he asked Namjoon.

 

"Printing is free in the library." he shrugged with a smile.

 

Suga nudged Yujin. "Your notes are everywhere now." he whispered.

 

"What notes?" she looked at him innocently, masking the truth exceptionally well.

 

"I don't know~" Suga laughed.

 

Yujin noticed Namjoon nudging Jimin as if asking him to do something and she saw the displease on the latter's face but acted like she didn't see that interaction.

 

"Damned shortie," Jimin said.

 

When he didn't get a reaction from her, he clicked his tongue. "-yah!"

 

Jin laughed. "Yujin-ah, he's calling you."

 

Yujin looked up with a really annoying look that all of them wanted to hit. "Hmm???"

 

"Wow I really wanna hit your face right now." Hoseok laughed.

 

"Who called me?" she asked Jin and he pointed at Jimin. Yujin turned to him with the same look just to piss the boy off. "-you called me?"

 

Jimin held his anger in. He did promise Namjoon after all.

 

He took out a few books from his bag. "Your class rep told me he couldn't find you and one of your ex-classmates said that you told her you didn't need these. But you really need it because it's good so just take it."

 

He held out the stack of books with one hand across the table. Suga held in his laughter but failed and rubbed his nose in attempt to hide it. Jin too, but he didn't laugh out loud. Just covered his mouth like how Yujin hated but she didn't notice. Jimin just assumed they were chuckling because he never talked normally to Yujin before.

 

She stared at the books and back at him, or rather his hands.

 

That's not gonna last long.

 

Jimin was strong even for his shorter than average height. Even so, that strength wasn't enough to allow him to hold out about seven books across the table for more than ten seconds- okay make it twenty, but you get it. He wasn't holding up well.

 

Since I'm not allowed to crack any 'are you gay' jokes, let's be annoying.

 

Yujin tilted her head and that fuelled Jimin even more. "Are you worried about me?"

 

Jimin's nerve cracked. He contracted his hands and threw the books on the floor, but it came out weaker than what he intended because his hand was tired.

 

Before he got to stand up and bang the table, or flip his chair, anything just to show how pissed he was, Suga sighed loudly. "Yujin seriously give it a rest. Just take the books."

 

"I don't need-"

 

"Just take it."

 

"I don't-"

 

"Just take it."

 

"I-"

 

"FOR THE TRILLIONTH TIME, TAKE IT!"

 

Yujin made a face and held out her hand, moving her fingers asking for the books. As she did that, she mindlessly put a spoonful of rice into her mouthful and drank the seaweed soup from the bowl while staring at Jimin.

 

He stared back with- no, he just glared back.

 

Yujin swallowed her food. "You're stalling everyone's time."

 

Jimin grumbled and unhappily slammed the books onto the hand. Yujin managed to avoid hitting the table as the weight hit her hands. The guys all jerked back when they expected her hand to smash into anyone's food.

 

Of course, it didn't happen.

 

Yujin calmly put the books into her bag.

 

"Damned shortie, iI swear if we were back in BH-"

 

"-but we're not." Yujin interrupted him. "-we aren't in BH any more. BH is gone. Big Hit High closed down. Don't ever hope for it to reopen during our time as students. We're right in the middle of JYP High so pull your together if you don't want the others to get hurt. This is reality now. Wake up."

 

That sort of made Jimin stop being hot tempered (for now) and it also created a weird kind of awkward atmosphere among them.

 

The other three boys looked like reality hit them like a bombshell.

 

"-we aren't in BH any more. BH is gone. Big Hit High closed down. Don't ever hope for it to reopen during our time as students-"

 

"-wake up."

 

Jin and Hoseok glanced at the four boys.

 

Suga bent nearer to Yujin. "You might have pushed them too far?"

 

"Sooner or later they gotta realise that." Yujin said.

 

"Heartless." Suga made a face.

 

"Whatever."

 

They all ate in silence. Jin and Hoseok didn't know what to say to lift the mood up so they remained quiet and Yujin for one didn't care.

 

That carried on for a while until an ear-piercing, causing-ear-drum-bleeding, annoying-to-the-pits-of-the-Indian-ocean-and-back voice echoed from nearby.

 

"OPPA!!!"

 

Without turning to look at the source of the voice, all eight of them stood up in sync, grabbed their belongings and their trays of food before turning away from the table.

 

"Hey, is this seat empty?" Jin asked one of the tables with his classmates.

 

"Ayo! Lemme sit here thank you!" Hoseok grinned and sat in another table with two empty chairs while Suga sat next to him.

 

Namjoon and Jimin had no trouble as some of the BH students gestured them over where there was free seats.

 

Jungkook managed to finish his food while walking and he swiftly (and really coolly) walked as if he was on the way out, passing by the bucket, threw his tray and plate in place and walked out of the cafeteria.

 

Yujin was left and she quickly found an empty seat. She recognised one of the girls at the table as the girl who was involved with the case where Yujin got beaten up and fell asleep after that. Without stalling time, she went over.

 

The girl saw Yujin and shifted over to give her more space to sit.

 

Yebin was left hanging there with her food.

 

As thick skinned as she was, she went over to where Suga was, all the while looking Yujin's way.

 

"Suga oppa!" she purposely raised her volume, wanting to catch Yujin's attention.

 

"Yujin oppa.. She's staring at you." the girl mumbled to Yujin.

 

"Ignore."

 

Yebin pouted and decided to up her game of 'get Yujin's attention through Suga'.

 

She tapped the shoulder of the boy sitting next to Suga. "Excuse me," she asked with a cutesy tone. "-can I sit here?"

 

The boy blushed and nodded. "O-of course!!"

 

Yebin grinned and winked at him. That was enough to make him shoot out of his chair immediately and made way for Yebin to sit there.

 

Suga was desperately trying to finish his food and get out but he still had more than half his food unfinished.

 

"Suga oppa!" Yebin tried her aegyo on him.

 

He nearly choke and die. He didn't, but he got up and took his tray. Hoseok stared at his friend.

 

"Yah, wh-where are you going?" he asked and clumsily put down his fork and spoon and followed Suga with his tray. Suga looked around the cafeteria swiftly.

 

Crap all the seats are full over here.

 

"Su-Suga hyung!!" someone called out from the BH side. Suga and Hoseok looked over in surprise.

 

Jin, Namjoon and the rest of the boys plus Yujin also looked over.

 

One of the BH boys waved his hand, calling Suga over. "We have a free seat here."

 

"Hoseok oppa we have one here too!" s girl said a few tables away.

 

Suga and Hoseok recognised them as the one they've helped in their studies before. They smiled in gratitude and went over.

 

"Oppa she won't come over will she?" the girl asked Yujin.

 

"Stop. Just eat your food." Yujin pointed to the girl's plate as she continued eating without looking up.

 

Yebin stood there.

 

"Yebin-ssi, please sit!" the JYP guys, obviously fans of her, gestured at the empty seats.

 

She pouted at them. "I'll go over to Suga oppa. He's my target after all."

 

The boys looked at her with crestfallen faces but then sighed as if awestruck.

 

"Yebin-ssi is perfect."

 

"Mm."

 

They nodded with each other.

 

"Stupid boys." some of the BH guys rolled their eyes at the sight.

 

Yujin knew Yebin was approaching Suga but she had to control herself from looking up or interfering because Yebin was definitely looking at her. If she looked up, Yebin would get what she wants.

 

Good luck Yoongi. Sorry but I can't pull you out of this.

 

Only Min Jina can, but I'm never letting Min Jina appear in school ever.

 

Not unless things get REALLY out of hand.

 

Yebin walked over to where Suga was sitting.

 

One BH guy stood up and stopped her by grabbing her arm. Yebin was startled and looked at him before she gave him a sweet smile. "Yes?"

 

"Don't cause any more drama and go back to your area." he said.

 

Yebin placed a hand on his and pried it off with a little more effort than she expected she needed. "Tell that to your dear 'Suga hyung' and 'Hoseok hyung' then. They don't seem to belong here too."

 

Before she could go further, he grabbed her hand again. "We accept them as friends and seniors. Not you."

 

Yebin shook his hands off and walked on towards Suga, ignoring him. Yujin peeked up.

 

Why did he stand up for Suga?

 

"Who is he?" she asked the girl next to her.

 

"Oh oppa, he got into trouble with some JYP students when you weren't around that day,"

 

Ah that 'just one day' second chance Suga asked for.

 

"-he actually got bullied and fought back. Jin.. oppa? Jin oppa, I think, tried to stop them but didn't succeed until the discipline teacher came and Jimin oppa pulled him away." the girl explained. "-he got helped by your friends, maybe that's why he's standing up for them.. which.. really has no effect to be honest."

 

Yujin swallowed her food without looking up. "At least he tried."

 

 

As Yebin approached Suga, she kept staring at Yujin. She was getting annoyed. Whatever she did, no matter how or what she did, she successfully got the attention of everyone, especially the four delinquents of BH.. Except that one that doesn't give a damn about anyone even if it was his friends (Jungkook).

 

That was successful.

 

But that wasn't her aim.

 

No matter what she did, she couldn't get Yujin to even look her way.

 

What was wrong?

 

Did she not do enough?

 

Yebin was someone who always got what she wanted.

 

Right now, she wanted Yujin. She couldn't care less about Suga, other than the fact that he was her fiancé. When her parents told her that Suga's side wanted the arranged marriage to be a secret until they graduated, she really didn't care.

 

But right now, she was determined to get Yujin's attention.

 

She considered spilling the beans that they were engaged, that will definitely get Yujin's attention because Yujin was Suga's friend. If she didn't know, she'd be shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter