032. Suspended?

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEGIT BIRTHDAY UPDATE:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GIRL WHO SUGGESTED THIS WHOLE UPDATE-ON-MY-BIRTHDAY THING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAMSUNGYEON!!

this person is one of the most enthusiastic subbie. kept commenting and talking.

hope you enjoy the rest of the day~!

(this time it's for real. i can't believe i messed up the numbers ㅠㅠㅠㅠ i'm so sorry dear!!)

I shall write down the birth dates tonight when I come back from dinner with a friend.

 

 

"Idiot, why're you following me?"

 

Taehyung gave her his most annoyed look. "What? Who wants to follow a shortie like you??"

 

Yujin rolled her eyes and opened her locker. She then finally noticed that Taehyung's locker was four lockers away from her again.

 

The boy ignored her existence and shut his locker door, locking it and then turning to head to the cafeteria.

 

Yujin closed her locker and smirked.

 

Her fingers swiftly spun the numerical lock over Taehyung's locker as she stared at his back and with a light 'click', the locker opened.

 

"IDIOT!!" she yelled.

 

Taehyung turned around with a pissed off look. "WHAT?!"

 

Yujin pointed at his opened locker. He widened his eyes and ran back.

 

"What the heck. I'm sure I locked it," Taehyung mumbled to himself. "-how-"

 

"-1995?" Yujin said in a low voice, no doubt mocking him. "-stupid code, who wouldn't have guessed?"

 

Taehyung stopped and widened his eyes. He snapped his head at Yujin. She gave him a sly smirk and walked away.

 

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He wanted to do the same thing to her locker, but he contemplated.

 

He won't be putting the same code as last time right? If it's the same then he wouldn't have done that to me.

 

Taehyung gave up and shut his locker.

 

He couldn't decide on a new code so he just put the old one again.

 

Ah .

 

Taehyung realised that Yujin was already gone, leaving him behind in a sea of cream coloured blazers.

 

He quickly turned and walked away from the locker hall, forgetting for that moment that not all cream coloured blazers were JYP students.

 

All the while he kept his 'come near me and I'll kill you' face but he really wanted to get out of the place.

 

Almost there.. Almost..

 

Taehyung almost faltered when he saw Daehyun together with Himchan and Youngjae few feet in front of him.

 

Daehyun noticed Taehyung walking in his direction and smirked. He was scheming something in his mind. The latter didn't seem to bother about their existence as he walked but Daehyun knew very well.

 

Himchan noticed him as well and lightly hit Youngjae with the back of his hand and gestured towards the now closing in Taehyung.

 

Taehyung tried not to look their way. He knew they were going to do something.

 

If it was a fight, no problem, but if it was anything else...

 

He looked up and realised that the three of them weren't smirking evilly at him any more. They were actually making their way away from where they stood.

 

Curious, Taehyung turned.

 

Yujin was casually walking a distance behind him, face as nonchalant, and blur, as ever.

 

Taehyung looked back at Daehyun and his friends again but they already left.

 

Can't be-

 

The moment he turned back again, Yujin walked passed him without sparing him a look.

 

Taehyung stopped walking and stared at Yujin.

 

He snapped back and quickly got out of there and headed to the cafeteria.

 

***

 

"Yujin-ah!!" Jin called out and waved to her, as if she couldn't see them. The weirdest grouping in the cafeteria. Only table with blue and light brown striped uniforms together.

 

Yujin went over and took a seat. "Hyung." she greeted him. The only ones at the table was Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin. "-where's Yoongi?" Yujin asked as she started digging in.

 

"No idea, he went ahead of me when the bell rang. Didn't get to ask where to." Hoseok replied.

 

"Hm."

 

Jimin stared at Yujin. She felt his stare and looked up. He looked like he was trying to read her thoughts.

 

"What?" she asked with full.

 

"-tch." Jimin clicked his tongue and started eating.

 

Weirdo.

 

Where is the idiot alien Kim Taehyung? Don't tell me he got into trouble in that short time after I left.

 

As if on cue, Taehyung appeared at the entrance of the cafeteria with Namjoon.

 

Yujin unconsciously breathed out in relief. It wasn't a huge quick breath but Jin noticed that.

 

"What's up?" he asked.

 

Yujin turned to look at him. "Huh?"

 

"You looked relieved. Did something happen?"

 

Yujin felt Jimin staring again, as if waiting for Yujin's act to slip off.

 

"Nothing." she managed to keep an uninterested look on her face and continued her food.

 

Jimin stared for a while more before he went back to his food as well. Taehyung and Namjoon walked over to the table.

 

"-I don't know, hyung. It's really difficult. Wasn't even this difficult last time-" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw Yujin at the table.

 

Namjoon sat down. Jimin looked up again and stared at Taehyung. He noticed how the latter lagged by a bit before he sat and saw how he glanced at Yujin.

 

"What is going on here?" Jimin finally asked.

 

Hoseok and Jin shifted their attention from talking to each other to Jimin even thought Hoseok continued eating. Yujin sort of guessed that he was talking to her but she didn't reply because he didn't address her.

 

"Damned shortie, I asked what's going on?"

 

She finally spared him a look, but it was as blank as ever. Neither traces of questioning nor curiously.

 

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked Jimin instead.

 

"Damned shortie what did you do to Taehyung-ah?"

 

Taehyung widened his eyes slightly in surprise that he got mentioned in the conversation.

 

Yujin shifted her eyes at Taehyung for a second before she looked back at Jimin. "What."

 

The amount of interest she showed to what he had to say pissed Jimin off. Because she showed no interest at all.

 

"Why is Taehyung-ah avoiding eye contact with you?"

 

Yujin tilted her head slightly. "Because he doesn't like me the way you do."

 

Hoseok almost spluttered his food out of his mouth in shock when he heard what Yujin said. He started choking and Jin freaked out before helping him.

 

Even so, that was just background disturbance to Jimin. "What did you just say?!"

 

"You don't see two guys staring into each other's eyes more than a few seconds right?" Yujin asked.

 

Jimin got flustered when he got her meaning. His mind instantly clogged up and didn't know how to retort back when he clearly could snap back with a sharp 'then what about you? You're staring right into my eyes as well!'

 

But he got too flustered too easily to have said that.

 

Namjoon didn't say anything to help Jimin and just chuckled at Jimin's face. He softly asked if Hoseok was alright and the latter nodded and wiped his mouth.

 

Jimin was about to finally retort back when Taehyung stopped him. "Dude, just stop."

 

"What'd you mean just stop?! You're avoiding him. Why's that?!"

 

"You're complaining like a girl, why's that?" Yujin asked him when she knew Taehyung didn't know what to say. She propped her head on her right hand as she held her spoon with her left.

 

Taehyung absentmindedly noticed that.

 

Oh the damned shortie's left handed?

 

He got distracted when Jimin spoke again.

 

"You and Taehyung-ah, this is a really weird pairing. You both never interact, so why's he avoiding you? Something happened so-"

 

"For fck's sake, Jimin, stop it!" Namjoon finally snapped.

 

Taehyung and Jimin were mortified at his sudden input to the conversation and his choice of words. Yujin just nonchalantly glanced his way, head still propped on her arm as she put a spoonful of food into to chew.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter