055. Perspective Issues and Life Goes Back to Normal.. Perhaps?

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Suga woke up on time and felt completely well. He started waking everyone else in the house. First victim was Jimin, who was more than reluctant to leave his yo. After Suga left the room he continued laying down, but he didn't fall asleep again.

 

Suga attacked Yujin's door with loud knocks before he barged in. Yujin covered her whole body under the covers and rolled into a ball.

 

"Taehyung-ah, Taehyung-ah??" Suga shook the boy on the floor. "-wake up okay?"

 

Taehyung's sleepy mumble was satisfactory for Suga and he pulled off Yujin's covers like what she did to him the night before. She was already awake.

 

Suga woke Namjoon up easily and left waking Jungkook up to him.

 

"Jimin-ah, wake up okay? I'm gonna wash up first." Suga said when he came back to grab his towel.

 

"Mmm...." Jimin mumbled.

 

Yujin sat up grumpily. She almost stepped on Taehyung's face when she threw her legs off her bed. The boy hadn't opened his eyes so he didn't see what she did, or almost did.

 

"Oui, wake up." Yujin nudged his shoulder with her leg.

 

Taehyung mumbled something and shifted to lay on his side and pulled the covers closer to himself.

 

"Yah, idiot alien?" Yujin squatted down next to him. "-are you still sick?" she felt his forehead with the back of her palm. There was no fever so she flicked his forehead. He gasped in shock with a frown and held his forehead, still not opening his eyes.

 

"Ow.."

 

"Wake up." Yujin said and stood up. She started folding her blankets.

 

Taehyung sat up and stood up. As he stretched, his eyesight blurred and a fuzz rang through his head. He got dizzy and before he could register where he was, his feet caught onto the blankets on the floor and tangled up. Yujin barely turned around when he tripped and crashed onto her, making her leg hit her bed and she fell over onto her bed, with Taehyung flattening her on top.

 

The boy pushed himself up slowly as he regained his sight and the dizziness faded. "Argh.. What the heck-"

 

Taehyung froze when he opened his eyes properly. His face was inches apart from Yujin's and their noses were barely touching. Yujin's eyes were wide open and Taehyung stared right back at her. He suddenly lost all his senses to move away. She was too surprised to push him away either.

 

Here was one idiot.

 

On the other hand, the other idiot named Park Jimin had just came out of the room, wanting to look for the other guys. He stopped in front of Yujin's room. The door was left ajar so he pushed it all the way open.

 

"Kim Taehy-"

 

Jimin's eyes could have popped out of its sockets at what he saw. Taehyung was still propping himself on top of Yujin, still not making an effort to move away. The whole picture from Jimin's perspective was ten times worse than what it seemed to be.

 

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jimin yelled.

 

Before Yujin or Taehyung could react, Taehyung got pulled off Yujin. She snapped back and sat up to see what was going on but the next thing she saw was Jimin's fist swinging across Taehyung's face and the latter falling against her stack of boxes, dragging them along with him as he slid helplessly onto the ground. As a result of that, Yujin's once neat room not only had the messy yo Taehyung had been sleeping in, it also had her books and other stuff that spilled over from the boxes.

 

"-what the heck were you doing?!" Jimin shouted and lunged forward towards Taehyung, who was very much puzzled as to why he just got hit. In reflex, he got up and tackled Jimin and the two boys started wrestling.

 

"YAHH!!!!!" Yujin yelled at them.

 

At all the noise, Namjoon and Jungkook rushed over. When they saw the two boys fighting, they rushed over and helped Yujin pull them apart. It was easier to get Taehyung to stop because he was just defending himself.

 

Namjoon had to keep Jimin in a headlock while Yujin and Jungkook blocked Jimin from getting to Taehyung in case Namjoon lost his grip.

 

"What is WRONG with you?!" Namjoon shouted at Jimin as the boy continued struggling.

 

"What is wrong with HIM??" Jimin shouted back, facing Taehyung.

 

"What?! You punched me!!" Taehyung yelled.

 

"YOU- WHAT WERE YOU DOING PUSHING THE DAMNED SHORTIE ONTO THE BED??!!"

 

After Jimin said that, Namjoon and Jungkook turned to Taehyung and Yujin.

 

"W-wait.. It-it's not what y-you think.." Taehyung stepped back.

 

Yujin shoved Jungkook out of the way and punched Jimin's face, at the same place where he had hit Taehyung, but she didn't use as much strength as he did. Namjoon let go of Jimin in surprise.

 

"Yah what was that for?!" Jimin yelled at Yujin. "-I saved you!!"

 

Yujin breathed out. "He tripped over his feet and fell over. What is your problem? You punched him just for that?? What was there to save??!!!"

 

"Huh??"

 

 

 

"What happened when I was showering?" Suga eyed the five younger ones at breakfast.

 

Taehyung and Jimin each had a hard boiled egg held against their cheek. Yujin on the other hand didn't look too impressed with whatever that happened.

 

"An idiot who doesn't know how to think straight." Yujin stated and Suga saw Jimin shift in his seat.

 

"Jimin-ah, what happened?"

 

The boy didn't look at Suga so Suga looked at Taehyung. Taehyung immediately avoided his gaze. How badly Suga wanted to yell 'what did you do to my sister in her room'. He obviously couldn't yell that.

 

Yujin ran a hand over her head. "Taehyung tripped and fell on top of me, Park Jimin burst in and grabbed him off me and landed a punch on his face. The rest was just yelling and fighting. Yoongi you will faint if I tell you."

 

"Tell me." Suga said in a stern tone and the boys gulped. Only Yujin kept her nonchalant face on.

 

"We rushed in and found the two of wrestling so we broke them apart." Namjoon quickly explained. "-Jimin found them in a weird position and assumed Taehyung pushed the damned shortie on the bed."

 

"Then why does Jimin has a bruise on his cheek too?"

 

"I punched him back." Yujin said and bit into her piece of bread.

 

"What for??"

 

"For being an idiot?" Yujin said.

 

Suga shook his head. "No more of this. Under this roof, no more punching and fighting. Talk first. You guys have mouths. Okay?"

 

"Yes hyung." all of them said. All except Yujin of course.

 

"Yah Kang Yujin. Okay?"

 

"What?"

 

"Yah."

 

Yujin challenged him jokingly with a blank stare and Suga stared right back. Game of staring again, seeing who would blink first. Namjoon and the other boys grew slightly worried that Suga might get angry.

 

"Just, say okay dammit." Taehyung whispered to Yujin.

 

"Before he flares up?" Yujin asked back. "-funny. I think he'll laugh first."

 

On cue, Suga looked away and pretended his cup of hot water was delicious. "-I win." Yujin said and settled in her breakfast.

 

"Finish up, then go and change." Suga said.

 

"I am NOT lending my uniform to anyone." Yujin stated. "-just to be clear."

 

Jimin's mind wandered over to the past when he lent his blazer to Yujin when she retook the test. He remembered how he flared up when he found out Yujin was wearing Jungkook's blazer. The weird discomfort came to his stomach again.

 

W-w-what..? Park Jimin what are you thinking??

 

 

"No one's borrowing anything from you." Suga laughed.

 

"That's my shirt, these two used my shampoo, my shorts, and my shorts again." Yujin pointed at each of them.

 

"We have our uniforms, damned shortie.." Namjoon mused.

 

Yujin raised a brow. "How-"

 

"We went under the rain for you, the office staff sent our uniforms for dry cleaning." Suga explained and finished up his drink. "-they got it back yesterday."

 

Yujin made a face. "Whatever. Kim Taehyung has yet to return Yoongi's blazer."

 

Taehyung widened his eyes. “OH SH-”

 

“Don't worry about it,” Suga interrupted. “-whenever you remember. I have extra sets.”

 

“Sorry..” Taehyung rubbed his hands together and Suga shook his head. "-who's too sick to go to school today?" Suga asked as he took his bag and put his shoes on.

 

"We're all fine already." Namjoon said. Right after that, he let out a sneeze.

 

"Yeah. Believable." Yujin walked pass him. Her phone rang, cutting her sarcastic remarks off. "-Jin hyung, what's up?"

 

At the mention of his name, the boys all paid attention.

 

"I'm about to leave for school, you guys need a lift? Anyone too weak to walk?"

 

Yujin scanned them. The boys had no idea what Jin had said so they all unconsciously held their breaths.

 

"-nope. Everyone's fine. If anyone dies halfway I'll give you a call."

 

The boys all rolled their eyes and Suga knocked her head lightly before ruffling her hair. Yujin shoved his hand away as she hung up.

 

"-I'm going ahead." She slipped into her shoes and went out.

 

 

 

"Omona Yujin oppa is back!"

 

"Really??"

 

"He came with- omona!"

 

"Isn't that Suga oppa?"

 

"Why's he coming to school with them?"

 

 

Yujin dug her ears in frustration. "Freaking noisy."

 

Suga let out a laugh and ruffled her hair. "Shouldn't you have gotten used to it?"

 

Yujin shoved Suga's hand away again and went ahead to class, adjusting her hair back in place.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter