043. Results.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N) Long chapter ahead

 

 

That night when they separated to go home, Jungkook went a different route, Suga thought he wasn't going home with them and wanted to ask but Yujin pulled him away.

 

"He's gonna come, trust me."

 

She didn't know where that confidence came from.

 

But he didn't come back.

 

"Should I leave the door unlocked?" Suga asked before they went up to their rooms.

 

"Maybe." Yujin plainly said and closed her door.

 

 

 

It wasn't after midnight that Jungkook rubbed his hands before trying his luck to open the door, thinking that it was most probably locked by now.

 

To his surprise the door handle went all the way down and the door opened. He opened it enough for him to enter and closed it as quietly as possible.

 

Sorry for not telling you beforehand, hyung.. I really didn't know what time I could pull away from that stupid.. dinner.

 

He was about to head up the stairs when he noticed a figure on the couch in the dark living room.

 

What the-

 

Sitting on the couch, or rather, how should this be put... Almost at the verge of lying down but still sitting on the couch, was Yujin.

 

"What the heck are you doing here?" Jungkook mumbled with a frown.

 

From experience, it wasn't particularly easy to wake Yujin up, but it was easier than waking himself up he knew. Anyhow, he didn't want to wake Suga up in the process so he decided against the idea of waking her up.

 

Jungkook went up silently and entered Yujin's room. He took her blanket and pillow and went back down.

 

Looking at the awkward position Yujin was sleeping in, he pushed her shoulder and she easily flopped down. Jungkook swung the blanket around his shoulders messily like a scarf as he put his hand at the back of

 

When he was about to let go of her head, she turned and her cheeks touched his arm.

 

Damn. Does this make sense? Your skin is softer than noona's skin.

 

He threw the blanket over her and was about to head up but stopped and took out his phone.

 

Setting it, he placed his phone on the table then went up.

 

***

 

JANGNANHAE NEO DOEDACHE NAEGA MWOYA

 

MANMANHAE UH NAL GATGO NONEUN GEOYA

 

"What the heck?" Yujin frowned and lifted her hands off her face and looked around.

 

WAE NAREUL SIHEOMHAE

 

HETGALLIGE HAJIMA

 

Yujin was too comfortable on the couch with her pillow and blanket she was more than frustrated to find the source of the noise to stop it.

 

NEO TTAEMEUNE NEOMU APA

 

Yujin saw the blinking screen on the table and slid her finger over it and it stopped.

 

"Yeah because of you my ears hurt." Yujin sat up. "-what even. What's going on??"

 

She ruffled her hair.

 

Then she registered where she was.

 

The comfortable feeling of her blanket and pillow did not match where she was.

 

She frowned at the phone on the table. "Who's phone is this?"

 

Yujin took it and switched it on. No clue from the background photo.

 

Well damn I slept here the whole night? Stupid idiot pretty boy. I'm gonna start a fight with him in school for real this time.

 

Yujin grumbled inaudible words as she grabbed her pillow and blanket and the unknown phone and went up to her room.

 

Did Yoongi buy a new phone?

 

Just then, Suga opened his door and walked out. His clothes were messy and his hair prominently shouted 'I just got up from bed'. Seeing Yujin with the bundle of cloth wrapped around her, he raised a brow.

 

"What are you doing?" he asked.

 

"Getting ready for school," Yujin replied and went into her room to put down her things. "-Yoongi did you buy a new phone?"

 

"Huh??" Suga looked into her room.

 

Yujin turned and gave the phone to him. "Yours?"

 

"No?"

 

Yujin frowned. "Then who's-"

 

"Oh? Jungkook came back??" Suga bent backwards and said when he saw the door to Jungkook's room closed.

 

Yujin pushed her way out of her room and opened his door. There was no password to his phone and she set the same alarm that woke her up before, put the volume of the phone to its maximum and threw it on the pillow next to his ears.

 

"Should we wake him up now?" Suga asked Yujin because she walked to her room and came out with her towel ready to head to the toilet.

 

"No. Just watch him wake up on his own." she said and left to wash up.

 

"Huh?-"

 

JANGNANHAE NEO DOEDACHE NAEGA MWOYA

 

"-whatintheworld." Suga exclaimed.

 

MANMANHAE UH NAL GATGO NONEUN GEOYA

 

Jungkook started turning and to Suga's surprise, he woke up. Jungkook's morning blur face amused Suga and he continue watching as the younger boy tossed and turned the look for the phone before switching off the alarm. Jungkook looked confused at the phone. He looked up and saw Suga.

 

Suga laughed. "Not me. Yujin did that." he pointed out towards the toilet. "-wake up and get ready for school."

 

Jungkook watched the older boy leave his door.

 

He's not angry I came home late?

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out and got out of his bed. Suga turned back as Jungkook came out of his room. "-I came back.. late, last night.. sorry..... For worrying you."

 

Suga chuckled. "There's no need to be sorry. As long as you came back." he gestured to the closed toilet door. "-instead, say sorry to Yujin. I think the kid waited for you in the living room last night."

 

Jungkook kept silent. Suga smiled. "-I guess you know that. Get along with each other already. I'm sure you know that he isn't that bad."

 

With that Suga went back into his own room.

 

Damned shortie I'll never say it out to you, but.. thank you.. and I'm sorry.

 

 

"...Jina?"

 

 

Jungkook snapped out of it.

 

Whoa what?! That dream came out of no where..

 

What the boy still didn't know was that it wasn't a dream.

 

***

 

Since the small test ended, schooling days went back to normal. By normal, it meant that the animosity between JYP students and BH students went back to being as bad as ever, with the exception of physical bullying.

 

Yujin happened to walk pass Daehyun and some of his friends a few times and they'd always have that arrogant smirk on their faces.

 

Psh. Dumb people everywhere..

 

 

 

A weekend rolled by and Monday came again.


"Jungkook-ah!!! Time to wake up!! Jungkook-ah?" Suga knocked on his door. Yujin's door opened instead.

 

"Yah, Yoongi, you're really noisy.." she said.

 

"Shut up," Suga laughed. "-Jungkook-ah?"

 

Yujin pushed Yoongi away and slammed the door open. "IDIOT! WAKE UP!!"

 

"Yah- don't-!" Suga exclaimed.

 

"Don't what??" Yujin asked in a loud voice. "-you want him to wake up RIGHTTT????"

 

All Jungkook did was shifted in his sleep.

 

"Ah." Yujin had an idea and went to the head of the bed. "-Yoongi, Yoongi there there." she pointed at the end of the bed.

 

Yujin wrapped the blanket around Jungkook and both of them carried up the boy down the stairs.

 

"Yujin WHAT are we doing."

 

"There, there." Yujin said and put him down in the middle of the living room on the floor roughly.

 

"And then?"

 

Yujin grabbed two pillows and threw one to Suga. He looked at it. "Wha-"

 

She slammed the pillow in Jungkook's face.

 

"YAH!!" Suga shouted.

 

"Just do it!! This is how I've been waking him up everyday!!!" Yujin laughed and continued whacking the soft pillow on Jungkook.

 

Suga hesitated and threw it back to the couch. "Whatever. I'm getting breakfast done."

 

Yujin ignored him and shoved the pillow into Jungkook's face. "Yah JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR UP!!!!"

 

Jungkook finally showed signs of waking up as he grumbled.

 

"Okay. Wake up." Yujin finished her job and threw the pillow on his face one last time.

 

He frowned and pulled the blanket over himself. However, instead of tucking himself in the comfort of his blanket and the mattress, his back got exposed to the cold hard floor.

 

The boy sat up immediately.

 

"For the millionth time, for the millionth day, get your up." Yujin said and walked away.

 

Jungkook looked around with a blur face.

 

Where..?

 

"You're in the living room." Yujin said as she walked pass him to go back up. "-now seriously wake up or I'll punch you."

 

***

 

Yujin walked ahead of Jungkook once they got down the bus stop.

 

When she passed by the locker hall, a few BH students approached her. "Yujin oppa, hwaiting for later!!"

 

"Later?" Yujin asked.

 

"Yah, results are coming out later," one boy said. "-you didn't know?" he laughed.

 

She glanced at him. He stopped laughing and backed off a bit, realising that he was getting over-friendly with Kang Yujin.

 

Yujin didn't stay any longer and walked away. The guy's friends hit him lightly. "Dammit, he was talking to us just fine and you just had to ruin it!!"

 

Yujin heard that and her lips curved up slightly.

 

 

BHAngel:: results are coming out today!! Good luck guys! No matter what, you guys tried your best!

 

 

"Damned shortie, results is coming out later." Taehyung said. He shoved his bag in before taking it out again. Yujin raised a brow at it but didn't question him and muttered a soft 'alien'.

 

"So?" she eventually replied.

 

"Eysh.." Taehyung tried to hide his chuckle. "-always acting cool no matter what. See you."

 

Yujin watched him leave.

 

He's..being too casual.

 

Images of Taehyung picking fights with her back in BH flashed through her mind.

 

He looks more normal now.. Compared to last time.. That rugged messed up look. Never putting on his uniform the neat way.

 

Whatever.

 

Yujin swung her bag, shut her locker and walked to class.

 

Actually, when are the results getting posted?

 

Why didn't Yoongi tell me?

 

Yujin went to class but stopped at the door when she saw extra people in her class.

 

"Look who do we have here? He finally showed up!!"

 

Yujin stared at that guy a little too long before she recognised him.

 

..chan? Imcha?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter