025. After the Deal.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUGA:: what was that.

 

YUJIN:: you tell me..

 

SUGA:: Hoseok was... Crazy.

 

YUJIN:: he's your friend.

 

SUGA:: don't let a guy just touch you like that!

 

YUJIN:: what. You want girls to touch me instead? Speaking of that. Where's Park Yebin? It's been too peaceful these days i completely forgot about her.

 

Suga looked up from his phone.

 

"Hoseok-ah, where's your brother's girlfriend?"

 

"Am i supposed to know everything about my brother?" Hoseok laughed as he avoided someone running in the hallways.

 

"Daehyunie has a girlfriend?!" Jin exclaimed. "Since when?!"

 

"Aush hyung!" Hoseok frowned. "-not so loud!"

 

They got to their lockers which were next to each other's.

 

"We say that," Suga said. "-but she's not his girlfriend. He's just her ex-target. Park Yebin, JYP High's princess. First year as well."

 

Suga showed his phone to Jin. It was a picture of Yebin. He turned back to his locker to get some books out.

 

"Suga why do you have her picture in your phone..?" Hoseok asked.

 

"..." Suga shrugged. "-reasons."

 

"Suga.. You never have pictures of girls in your phone." Jin slowly said.

 

Other than Jina-yah..

 

"-is this what i think it is?" He smirked.

 

"No, so shut up." Suga plainly said and took back his phone.

 

"Huh. I expected a bigger reaction from you to tease you." Jin laughed. "-aish. Guess i can't use Park Yebin against you."

 

"Oh!" Hoseok said. "-they said Yebin-ah isn't in school due to family matters." he read off his phone.

 

"What. Are her parents planning on taking over the world?" Suga asked flatly.

 

"What's wrong with you now?" Jin asked. "-first you're all moody with Yujinie. Now that's done, you're like that because of this random girl?"

 

"It's nothing." Suga shook his head and shut his locker. "-hyung there's still time so i'll go to the library first! See ya."

 

Jin watched him walk away.

 

"Okay, so is there an explanation for this?" Jin asked Hoseok.

 

"Nope. Not a clue. He's never talked about Yebin-ah before." Hoseok shook his head in confusion.

 

"Hm.. I wonder."

 

 

Yujin was up in the tree again.

 

There were a tonne of messages in their website. All cheering each other on and cheering her (as Kang Yujin) that she could do it and make them proud.

 

Maybe i should really start studying..

 

 

Over the next week, Yujin paid more attention in class and realised that the teachers in JYP were really complicated. What was supposed to be a simple two paged literature essay, the teacher spent an hour explaining it and they barely made it through the second paragraph.

 

This is utter bull.

 

Yujin stared at the teacher with a dreaded face. She saw Jungkook asleep on his table while Taehyung was scratching his head and raking his hair at fixed intervals.

 

She unlocked her phone.

 

::omona I'm gonna die. These teachers are killing my brain!

 

::damn! My English teacher didn't come to school for a week!

 

::what am i supposed to do when i have no idea what's going on?

 

::damn i should've studied since January.

 

::was studying so difficult all along?

 

::we're gonna die. Kang Yujin, if you see this, we're dying.

 

::well actually it's not that difficult.

 

::hey! I got notes from this random dude from class 2-2! Is he reliable?

 

::dieeee!!!

 

::the guy Yujin oppa threw onto the floor that day in the cafeteria, he's freaking smart! He taught me how to solve my homework questions in the library!

 

::gosh my teacher isn't making any sense!!

 

 

Yujin smirked.

 

Class 2-2? Jung Hoseok, you're gonna get into trouble with your schoolmates if this keeps on.

 

 

BHAngel:: oh oh! after eavesdropping on Yujin oppa's conversations since we came here, i concluded that Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin and Min Suga are his friends! I don't think they're bad! Seokjin oppa helped me before! I think.. We can trust these three if they do help us.

 

 

Will they be mad at me for throwing the responsibility of helping these kids to them?

 

Nah they never get mad at me anyway.

 

Except Min Yoongi.

 

***

 

The bell rang and Jungkook jerked up from his sleep. Yujin almost laughed at that.

 

It wasn't break yet but they had five minutes of free time before the next class.

 

Taehyung was half dead, face down on his table. Some people from their class passed by his seat and sniggered at him.

 

Yujin got up and went out of the class.

 

Taehyung's brain was in a whirl. The last time he paid attention in class back in BH, things weren't as crazy as this.

 

As far as i remember, our schools have the same syllabus. What is wrong now?

 

Or being called idiot by the damned shortie so long, I've really become one?

 

Taehyung wanted to bolt out of the class and just give up on life altogether. It didn't make sense to him how Yujin could sleep in class all the time but still get top in the school back in BH.

 

And by top, it wasn't just because everyone was bad. She literally aced all her subjects.

 

Taehyung turned back and saw Jungkook looking as if he just woke up. He couldn't talk to him. Jungkook is possibly the most unresponsive, antisocial guy he's ever known. Even if he knew Jungkook longer than any of them, he couldn't hold a conversation with the boy.

 

He buried his face into his arms on his table.

 

Urghhhhh I'm really gonna die of frustration right now.....

 

I need to talk. Rant. Blabber. Shout..

 

A light tap on his table made him sit up.

 

There wasn't anyone next to him. Taehyung frowned.

 

I must be going crazy.

 

When he was about to lay back down on the table, he noticed a juice bottle on his table. He picked it up and stared at it.

 

 

Jungkook looked up when a bottle landed on his table. Yujin let go of the bottle while drinking from hers and sat down, screwing the cap back tightly. Taehyung turned back in time to see Yujin sitting down while closing her bottle and Jungkook sitting up properly to take his juice bottle from his table while staring at Yujin.

 

The damned shortie.

 

Taehyung caught Yujin's gaze. Yujin wondered what was he up to when he kept a childish frown to maintain eye contact with her. He grabbed the bottle from his table, unscrewed the cap and chugged the juice down.

 

Yujin raised a brow in interest at him. She was waiting for something to happen. It was bound to happen. It was Taehyung.

 

After the third gulp, he choked.

 

"WAERGH!" He exclaimed and started coughing.

 

Jungkook frowned and bent sideways to see what was Taehyung doing in front to be so noisy.

 

Taehyung recovered soon enough and pulled his childish smug look back up and closed his bottle and put it back on his table, all the while not breaking eye contact with Yujin. She stared back. He lifted his chin, flicked his nose with his thumb and turned back to the front.

 

"-pfft." Yujin rolled her eyes in amusement and shook her head slightly as she rubbed the bottom of her nose with her hand that was propped up on the table.

 

Jungkook spared her a glance again and was surprised that hearing Yujin laugh wasn't a trick play by his hearing.

 

"Idiot." She muttered.

 

***

 

The extra sugar in the juice kept Jungkook awake in class and prevented Taehyung from exploding from brain-block. On the other hand though, Yujin started dozing off for real. Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter