029. After the Dinner.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END ((: )

 

"It's been a great dinner," Kanghyuk said and patted Junho's back. "-let's meet again soon!"

 

Yujin and Suga bowed politely to Kanghyuk and his wife while Yebin did the same to Junho and Jiyoong. Yujin was staring at Yebin with a smile and Yebin bit her lips and bowed.

 

Once they were in their car, Yujin dropped her smile. Suga noticed that but didn't say anything.

 

The ride back home was deafeningly silent.

 

They got off the car when they reached home.

 

"Dad, mum, what was that?" Yujin demanded when all four of them reached the living hall.

 

Junho didn't reply and Jiyoong tried to calm Yujin down. "Honey, I'm sorry, but if we told you earlier, you might have not agreed to come along."

 

"Yeah and dropping the bomb like that is totally the best idea. Sure." Yujin snapped. "-I thought we agreed to let Yoongi oppa live his life without all these?"

 

"Jinie.." Suga tried to stop her.

 

"Dad! You agreed! No arranged marriage and stuff like that especially during schooling days!" Yujin said.

 

"Min Jina!!" her father snapped.

 

Everyone there kept quiet.

 

"-this was an agreement made by Yoongi's late grandparents! They have been engaged before they were born!!" Junho raised his voice. "-I will NOT tolerate such behaviour in this house! Not from you especially when you have NO say in the family's business. Now go to your room!"

 

Yujin widened her eyes at the man. He had never raised her voice at her before and she was stunned. She snapped out of it very quickly and glared at Junho before she went away.

 

"Jina dear!" Jiyoong called out. She sighed and looked back at her husband. "-honey, I expected better from you."

 

Jiyoong ran after Yujin but at a slower pace, leaving Suga standing there with his father.

 

"Dad, that was the worse I've heard from you." Suga told the man and walked away.

 

Why are we all doing this to her? First it was my outburst now it's dad's.

 

 

 

"Jina dear please open the door?" Jiyoong pleaded.

 

"Leave me alone!" Yujin shouted.

 

"Jina dear, your dad didn't mean it!"

 

"..."

 

"Jina dear..."

 

"Mum,"

 

Jiyoong turned to see Suga.

 

"-go rest, mum. Let me." he said.

 

Jiyoong was reluctant but her son was persuasive enough and she eventually nodded and left. When his mother was far enough, Suga knocked.

 

"Yujin-ah."

 

No reply.

 

"-Yujin-ah, let me in?" Suga asked. He heard sniffling sounds before the door unlocked. "-you okay?" Suga closed the door as he saw Yujin climbing back onto her bed.

 

"No. Of course not. Now I know for sure that you're dad's son." Yujin said as she crawled onto her bed.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry on his behalf. This is déjà vu isn't it?" Suga laughed.

 

"This isn't the situation to laugh!!" Yujin exclaimed.

 

"Well, whatever, wanna sneak out?" Suga suggested.

 

"Where?" Yujin sat up. Her mood wasn't good yet but Suga knew the inner 'Kang Yujin' completely accepted the idea of sneaking out.

 

"Your choice." Suga laughed and got up and threw her a set of clothes from her bag where she kept some of her guy-ish clothes.

 

 

 

"How are we going out though?" Yujin pulled off the wig and the pins and hid them under her soft mattress after she came out of the toilet attached to her room.

 

"My bike, duh."

 

"You- hey! You brought your bike?!"

 

Suga shrugged. "Can't leave my baby unattended back there. Besides, it's been a while since I last rode it. Let's go." he pushed up the window latch in Yujin's room and climbed over.

 

 

 

The strong wind messed up both Suga and Yujin's hair but neither one of them cared.

 

And.. Nope. They were dangerous kids. No helmets.

 

"Yoongi where are we going??" Yujin asked.

 

"I don't know! Wanna drop by Hoseok's shop??"

 

"I don't mind! But can we just get your helmets out?? Your hair is killing my eyes!"

 

 

 

"Annyeonghase-YOHHH! What brings you here??" Hoseok exclaimed.

 

Suga smiled as he took off his helmet and placed it on a table. Yujin raked her hair in place and nodded at the guy at the cashier. Same guy.

 

"Hey bro!" Hoseok grinned at Yujin.

 

"'sup."

 

"So what're you two doing here? You even came together! And it's already so late!" Hoseok rambled on.

 

"Stop him please." Yujin frowned and left the two boys as she headed to the counter to order.

 

Suga chuckled at her before turning to Hoseok.

 

"We wanted to hang out and have a late night drink," Suga explained. "-and what are you doing here?"

 

Hoseok shrugged. "Taking a break from home."

 

Yujin came back with two cups.

 

"Whose is that?" Suga pointed at the cup she wasn't drinking from.

 

"Mine."

 

Suga grabbed it and checked the label. "Liar, you don't drink mocha!" he said and broke the cover with the straw to drink it.

 

Yujin just shrugged.

 

"You guys know each other for a long time right?" Hoseok asked. Yujin was staring at the table aimlessly so Suga replied for them.

 

"Yeap."

 

"I see.. Okay I won't bother you both. Enjoy your drink!" Hoseok said and left abruptly.

 

Yujin released her straw from . "What's with him?"

 

"Meh.. I try to not know." Suga laughed. "-makes things easier."

 

Yujin nodded. "Now, spill."

 

Suga glanced at her before he started laughing. "Owh and I thought I could get away with it."

 

"You know won't be able to get away with it." Yujin said.

 

Suga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter