039. Group Study.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: i updated one chapter a day so go back if you hadn't read chapt 037 and 038 (:]

 

 

Suga grabbed Yujin's bag and dragged her away the moment she got out of class.

 

"-! Yah." Yujin started walking backwards to keep up with Suga, almost stumbling a few times because she couldn't see where she was going and she had to maintain her speed.

 

"Going back now." Suga simply said.

 

"Why the rush?!" she exclaimed over her shoulder.

 

"The guys are coming over."

 

Yujin forcefully stopped in her tracks and Suga almost fell backwards. She turned to look at him. "WHAT?!"

 

"Guys asked me for help so I said come over. Why?"

 

"So you're gonna let them know that we live together?"

 

Click!

 

"OOHHHHH!!!!!!" Suga widened his eyes.

 

Yujin pursed her lips. "-bring them to the main house."

 

"NO!! You crazy??" Suga yelled.

 

Some students looked at them.

 

"What?!" he snapped at them. "-mind your own business!" he turned back and saw her smirking at him. "-what's your problem now??"

 

"Nerdy rich kid is getting influenced by the fantastic delinquent Kang Yujin~!"

 

Suga rolled his eyes. "Well what do we do now??"

 

"What? Just let them know then. They're bound to find out, at the rate Jungkook's acting." Yujin said, still wondering what made Jungkook reveal to the class that he met her the previous night.

 

"What did Jungkook do?"

 

"Nothing. Let's just get home then. Where's Jin hyung?"

 

Suga looked around. "Haven't seen him since break. Hoseok went home."

 

"Then let's go." Yujin adjusted her bag and walked out.

 

***

 

"Quick! Quick! Sort out the table!" Suga yelled once he reached the couch and threw his bag on it.

 

Yujin watched him fuss over everything. She just did what she usually did when she came back from school: walked to the other couch and slumped on it just as Suga was about to adjust the pillows on it.

 

"YAH!!" he exclaimed. "-get off!!"

 

"Yoongi, WHAT are you doing??"

 

"Get up! If you don't wanna help then go away! I needa sort out the house neatly!" Suga pushed her off the couch and she rolled off and laid on the floor.

 

"What's the big deal? Our house isn't messy at all."

 

Suga made a face. "YES IT IS!!"

 

"-tsk," Yujin covered her eyes with her arm. "-it's not messy. And besides, they're guys. They won't mind it."

 

Suga ignored her and went on to sort out the leftover books on the dining table and everything else he deemed as messy.

 

"Urgh. What happened to 'motionless Min' huh?" Yujin stood up and walked to him. "-that used to be your nickname by Jin oppa and myself because you're the laziest person once you reach home. What is going on now?"

 

Suga clicked his tongue. "I want to give them a good impression at least alright? Leave me alone!"

 

Yujin sighed. "I think they'd rather you just be yourself and not take an extra mile to impress them." She poured herself a cup of water. "-they'd either hate it, or.. they won't even notice it-"

 

/DING DONG/

 

"YOU SEE??? THEY'RE HERE ALREADY DAMMIT!!" Suga yelled.

 

Yujin rolled her eyes as he went to get the door.

 

"Oh? Jungkook-ah?"

 

Yujin snapped her head when she heard that. Putting down the cup, she went out immediately.

 

"-why're you here?" Suga asked.

 

Jungkook didn't seem to know how to reply him, Yujin could tell.

 

"I told him to study here because his...house isn't a very...conducive place to study." Yujin said as she eyed him. There was no change in facial expression so she gave up. "-just let him in already.."

 

Suga nodded and opened the door fully. "Welcome!" he smiled and turned to Yujin after Jungkook entered. "-this means that they all will be coming?"

 

Jungkook looked at them.

 

All?

 

Yujin shrugged. "Depends on who you invited over- put it wherever." she told Jungkook because he was looking around the house aimlessly without putting down his bag.

 

Suga hung the keys and came over. "I only asked the two of them from my class. Does that mean Taehyung-ah won't come?"

 

"Call him over then."

 

Jungkook sat down on one of the couches and listened to their conversation.

 

"You call! Since you don't wanna help me tidy up the house before they come-"

 

Jungkook looked around.

 

What is there to tidy??

 

"Go!!" He pressed his phone into Yujin's hands and pushed her up the stairs.

 

"-oh by the way since you're here first, why don't you help me a little please?" Suga told Jungkook.

 

Jungkook stood up with an expression that said he wanted to help.

 

"-there," Suga pointed to the back room. "-there's a folded table in there can you bring it out?"

 

Jungkook nodded and went in while Suga fussed over the kitchen and Yujin disappeared upstairs.

 

He stopped when he saw the things on the table.

 

Aren't these...my books?

 

He flipped the crumple dried pages and saw the smudged printing. He then realised that his copy of the notes weren't printed.

 

". It's the original copy."

 

"Jungkook-ah! Can you carry it yourself??" Suga asked from outside.

 

He quickly put away the books and folded the table before taking it out.

 

"Jungk- oh. Okay." Suga stopped walking towards the room and laughed when he saw him out.

 

"Where should I put this?" Jungkook asked.

 

"Hm... That's a good question..." Suga thought for a while. "-it's okay put it down. I'll ask Yujin later."

 

Jungkook nodded. "Who's coming?"

 

"Oh didn't they tell you? Namjoon and Jimin. I invited them over to study,"

 

And they agreed?

 

Jimin should have made a ruckus because of the damned shortie.

 

"-though I did forget that I live with Yujin. Didn't tell them." Suga stuck his tongue out playfully.

 

That makes more sense.

 

 

"-just get the heck over here."

 

"-stop asking so much questions will you?"

 

"-Imma kick your when you come."

 

The two boys watched as Yujin came back down, fully changed into house clothes while talking on the phone.

 

"-yah Kim Taehyung-"

 

She made a face and Jungkook knew Taehyung said something stupid and worth hitting.

 

Yujin slumped her shoulders next. "-Yoongi asked you to come."

 

Immediately after that, she hung up.

 

"What?" she asked them because they were staring at her.

 

Jungkook looked away while Suga laughed. "You're really mean to them."

 

"No I'm not." she said and saw the folded table outside.

 

Yujin went into the room without a second word.

 

Oh, did the pretty boy see the books?

 

 

/DING DONG./

 

"Oh. They're here!" Suga said.

 

Jungkook just realised something.

 

They don't know I'm here and that I know where Suga hyung lives.

 

What do I say?

 

Maybe they'll get distracted because Yujin lives here too.

 

"Come in!" Suga invited the two in. "-oh, Taehyung-ah, you're here too?"

 

Jungkook was standing at a blind spot where he could see them but they couldn't see him. He watched Taehyung come in with a face that told everyone he was looking for someone.

 

The damned shortie must have told him to just follow hyung without telling them who asked him to.

 

 

/few minutes before/

 

Taehyung stayed back in class after he saw Yujin got dragged away by Suga and after Jungkook left. He waited for Jimin and Namjoon to come as usual. While waiting he mindlessly took out one of the notes and read it.

 

After few minutes, they still weren't there so he took out his phone.

 

"Ahh.." he muttered when he saw a message from Namjoon earlier but didn't realise because his phone was on silent mode.

 

NAMJOON:: you and Jungkookie head home by yourselves. Jimin and I will be going to Suga hyung's house to study after grabbing some food. See ya tomorrow.

 

 

"You could've told me earlier...." Taehyung grumbled as he grabbed his bag but stopped.

 

He did tell me earlier I just didn't notice..

 

Pabo.

 

"Eyshhh!!!"

 

Taehyung was a distance away from school when his phone rang. Seeing Suga's name on the screen, he immediately picked up.

 

"Oh hyung, what's up?" he asked.

 

"Yah you,"

 

Taehyung stopped walking when he recognised that voice. "Damned shortie? Why're you always using Suga hyung's phone?"

 

"You said you were screwing up your studies before right?"

 

Taehyung twisted his lips. "What? Trying to rub it in my face that you're smarter?"

 

Yujin smirked into the phone. "You're admitting I'm smart? And smarter than you?"

 

Taehyung gritted his teeth in realisation.

 

Yujin laughed. "-just get over to the address I'll send later. Group study."

 

He thought he'd gone mad when he heard that invitation. "Wha-?!"

 

"It's Yoongi's house.. The other guys are going over! I'm not inviting you over to my house! It's Yoongi's house!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter