022. Flying Shoes.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n) THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO GO BACK ONE CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET ((:

 

 

When Jimin heard them shout and saw the crowd dispersing, he remembered what happened when Yujin punched him after he punched Jin. He didn't want to get involved with the discipline teacher. He got them out of trouble and grabbed the guy. They stopped at the back of the block.

 

“Thanks..” the guy breathed out.

 

“Don't fight when there's five against you..” Jimin panted and sat down and shut his eyes, catching his breath.

 

“I can't stand them!! It's only the first week and so many things happened!!”

 

Jimin opened his eyes. “Go eat and don't cause you can't control now.”

 

The BH guy thanked Jimin one more time before leaving.

 

Just because they're rich they think they can do whatever they want..

 

Does the damned shortie not think about the consequences at all? How can he act so carefree?

 

 

NAMJOON:: where did you run off to??

 

JIMIN:: got into a fight. Forget it. I'm coming over now.

 

Jimin got up and shook his hand. Punching so many times hurt.

 

How does the damned shortie do it?

 

 

The four of them took their seat at their usual spot. Just that this time, Yujin wasn't there.

 

“Where's the damned shortie?” Jimin asked.

 

“No idea.”

 

Jungkook looked up and locked eyes with a random student taking his food. He had already been staring at Jungkook before that. They stared at each other for a while but Jungkook broke eye contact as normally as anyone would and looked back down at his food as if the exchange didn't happen. Well.. there was no exchange to begin with..

 

The other guy (who was actually Himchan, Jungkook just didn't recognise him) left his tray at the table and walked over to them.

 

Some guys stood up when they saw Himchan coming over to their corner.

 

“Yah-” one of them said but Himchan shoved him aside.

 

“Hyung.” Taehyung nudged Namjoon when he saw that.

 

Namjoon and Jimin turned when they saw Taehyung looking ahead.

 

“What'd you want?!” Jimin demanded.

 

Himchan ignored all of them and went straight to the table. Taehyung looked at him with a dangerous glare but realised soon that Himchan's target was Jungkook, who was acting like nothing around him was odd. Himchan slammed the table with both his hands and stare at Jungkook. Taehyung jumped in shock at the action and stood up.

 

“-the heck do you want?!” Taehyung yelled.

 

Suga was watching the whole scene. Somehow, he was worried for the four guys. He didn't want them to get into any more fights.

 

“Hyung should we stop them?” Hoseok asked Jin. The latter put a spoonful of food into his mouth without tearing his eyes away from them and shook his head.

 

“Wait a while more.” Jin said.

 

Jungkook continued eating his food without a care. Himchan got pissed and with one swing of his hand, Jungkook's plate got swept off the table. Taehyung stared at the plate on the floor.

 

What on earth. It's deja vu again..

 

Jungkook looked at his food. He was pissed. For the first time, he was angry over wasted food.

 

“Don't bother me when all you're gonna do is slam tables and waste food! Go destroy a park somewhere outside of the school compound!”

 

“Is this a game to you? Don't give me that bull glare. That's all you've got. If you're so stuck up about everything, go bury yourself in the sand and stay there for life. No one needs to see this stupid face that doesn't even know how to be thankful for food given for free.”

 

Jungkook stared at his food as Yujin's words replayed in his mind.

 

So this is what that damned shortie meant.

 

He glared at Himchan who didn't seem to care about the food.
 

“No one,” Himchan said. “-I repeat, no one, looks away from me like that. You got that? You piece of trash!”

 

“You just wasted food.” Jungkook unconsciously said, earning surprised looks from those around who heard him. Let's be real. Even he was surprised at himself for saying that out loud.

 

“Oh screw the food! There's plenty more. Who cares about trashy food anyway?!” Himchan rolled his eyes in disbelief that Jungkook would say things like that.

 

Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung exchanged knowing glances.

 

Didn't this happen before as well?

 

“If Kang Yujin heard what you said, you'd be dead by now.” Jungkook added.

 

“But the damned shortie isn't here, whatcha gonna about it?” Himchan asked. “-oh or are you afraid because you're powerless without the brainless twerp here?” he raised his voice, aiming his words to all the BH students. Laughs erupted from the JYP side.

 

Taehyung looked over and spotted Hoseok and Suga with Jin. He saw how dark Suga's face was as he glared at Himchan. Hoseok and Jin weren't laughing either.

 

The person sending the text messages to us was right. Not everyone in JYP is like that..

 

He turned back to Jungkook when the latter spoke.

 

“Why should I bother with you when all you can do is flaunt how rich you are?” Jungkook asked and stood up “-it's not even your money. It belongs to your family.”

 

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook when he heard the venom in his voice. Somehow, it felt like Jungkook was speaking his mind out and not 'unconsciously copying Yujin's thinking', and it sounded like Jungkook could relate when he talked about it.

 

Himchan grabbed Jungkook's shirt but Jimin intercepted and shoved him away. “Get out of here! You told us not to get in your way so you should do the same and not get in out way!” Jimin warned.

 

“Don't forget it, you trash! This is my school! JYP students' school! Trash like you don't belong here!!” Himchan yelled.

 

Before anyone could react, Namjoon snapped and pushed Himchan. “TRASH? Who's calling who trash? You come mess with us and you call us trash? You should just hit a wall and die!”

 

“What was that?!” Himchan went at Namjoon.

 

“Who's deaf now?!” Namjoon yelled back and that proceeded into a fight.

 

“HYUNG! STOP IT!!” Jimin exclaimed. He tried breaking the fight up but he got hit by Namjoon by accident. “-DAMMIT HYUNG!!”

 

Taehyung got over in panic but there was nothing he could do.

 

“Oh gosh. We need to stop this.” Jin finally said when it got serious and Hoseok shot over like a bullet.

 

“KIM HIM CHAN!!” Hoseok yelled. “-stop it-omona!” he narrowly dodged Himchan's swinging fist.

 

No one could do anything to stop them.

 

“STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!” a shrill voice yelled and the two boys let go of each other.

 

“Dammit now she's here..” Hoseok complained.

 

“What happened here??”

 

Himchan unhappily stood straight with his hands in front of him.

 

“I asked, what happened??!!”

 

Himchan looked at her. “He picked a fight with-”

 

“Miss,” Hoseok cut him off, successfully diverting her attention. “-Himchan was the one who came over to this corner and caused a mess first.” he pointed at Jungkook's food on the floor.

 

The discipline teacher raised a brow. “Jung Hoseok are you defending them?”

 

Hoseok nodded without hesitation. “Yes, I am defending them, because this is what happened.”

 

The discipline teacher couldn't say not to Hoseok. He was after all, one of their top students and he had a good disciplinary record.. and there was that other reason to it.

 

“Kim Himchan, five demerit points and write your letter of apology in the discipline room after school.”

 

“What?!”

 

“-as for you, Kim Namjoon, write your letter of apology in the discipline room tomorrow morning before class.”

 

“What- MISS!!” Himchan protested.

 

“Do you want more demerit points?”

 

Himchan shut up and the teacher left. He wasn't happy but he merely shot Namjoon a glare before he left.

 

“You okay?” Namjoon asked Jungkook. The younger boy grabbed his things and went to Himchan.

 

“No one calls Kang Yujin a 'damned shortie' except us. Get that right.” he warned Himchan and got ready to walk away but stopped and turned back.

 

His friends looked in surprise as he bent down and picked up his plate and went to put it into the bucket before he left the cafeteria. Jimin stared at him and pointed at the empty table.

 

“Did he just..”

 

“-put his plate away..” Namjoon almost laughed.

 

***

 

“Too much drama!!” Jin exclaimed when they were done. “-Hoseok are you okay? You didn't get hit did you??”

 

“Nope, don't worry. I can't throw a hit but I can dodge well!” Hoseok laughed. “-I took a hit for Yujin too! That's before you came back.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“It wasn't too bad, I just wanted the fighting to stop so I stood in front of him and got hit.”

“Can you not be so silly?” Jin chided. “-you can stop people's punches so why?”

 

“..wanted to get his trust?” Hoseok shrugged. “-I know he's not all that bad.. unlike someone..”

 

They all looked at the silent Suga. He was in deep thought.

 

“Is he okay?” Hoseok asked Jin softly.

 

“Yeah just leave him be.”

 

 

Yujin got bored at home. She didn't want to check the website because she knew everyone would be getting into trouble and she'd probably rush to school that moment. She also had to pretend that the 'BH Angel' was in school, so she continued scrolling down the website. She updated frequently, telling them to try getting away from trouble. It sounded redundant but there was nothing she could do.

 

Her phone rang and she put down her cup of water and took it up from the kitchen table.

 

SUGA:: I admit loss. You need to come to school as Kang Yujin NOW.

 

Yujin smiled and did a victory dance in the middle of the kitchen. “ALRIGHT!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter