030. Making Another Deal.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Birthday Update: Happy Birthday to BTSandme! Hope you have/had a good day!

 

 

"Yoongi-ah where were you last night?"

 

Suga almost choked on his coffee but managed to avoid it without a sound. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his teeth because he knew he was screwed.

 

He slowly turned to the left to peaked a glance at the newspaper held up in such a way that the owner of it couldn't be seen.

 

Suga ran his tongue over his lips. He turned his head again to face the front, hand still in mid-air holding his coffee cup. His index finger was getting numb faster than he expected from holding the ridiculously small handle of the cup.

 

He stared at the lady in front of him, eating her food, seemingly unaffected by the man's voice. Her actions clearly shouted 'we argued last night' to Suga.

 

"Min Yoongi," the man of the house flipped the newspaper. "-be smart enough to figure out I know you're still here."

 

Suga sighed and slowly put down the cup, reminding himself of the etiquette nonsense he was to follow when he was in his home. He placed his hand under his other hand on his lap and tried circulating the blood in his fingers.

 

"D-dad.."

 

"Where were you last night. This is the last time I'll ask you that now."

 

Suga saw his mother roll her eyes lightly.

 

"I.. went out." he gave a careful grin towards his father, even though he was actually just grinning at the faceless newspaper.

 

Suga didn't get a reply and he knew he had to explain. Elaborate. Whatever. As long as he knew he was a milestone away from reaching the maximum words allowed for the answer to his dad's question. Word count not enough.

 

"-I..."

 

He contemplated if he should tell the detailed truth..

 

Oh dammit. I want him to feel guilty for yelling at Jinie!!

 

Suga cleared his throat loudly, as if there was a need to confirm his presence. His mother chuckled lightly.

 

"Jinie cried. She wasn't happy. Mother couldn't get her to open the door so I did it instead. She wasn't in a good mood."

 

Suga mentally slapped himself. He was talking really weirdly. Like a kid. Like.. How Hoseok would talk when the guy wasn't serious.

 

He cleared his throat again.

 

"-so I suggested to sneak out. We got out of the house and headed to Hoseok-ah's shop."

 

No way I'm telling dad about our escape route.. and my dear bike.

 

"We spent time there until it closed, then we headed out to a playground and hung out there until we got bored. Then we snuck back in."

 

Suga smiled to himself in accomplishment. He saw the proud look his mother gave him. As if he did something grand.

 

"Oh and dad," Suga added while smiling cheekily at his mother. "-Jina was reeeeaaaaallyyyyyy upset about yesterday. Maybe she deserves an apology."

 

Suga finished off his breakfast and excused himself to.. 'some quiet reading time' in his room.

 

But he went to Yujin's room instead.

 

 

Yujin was sleeping soundly. Those type of sound sleep where literally no dreams come to you, you don't even realise you're asleep.

 

The thing that brought her out of that dreamless sleep was Suga's loud entrance.

 

Because their bedrooms were located in another side of the building from the dining hall where his parents were at, Suga slammed open Yujin's door and slammed it close.

 

"KANG YU JIN WAKE UP THIS IN-STANT!!!!" he said in a loud voice as he marched to the thick curtains and dragged each side of the curtain towards the wall, lighting up the whole room.

 

Yujin, half awake by now, buried herself deeper into the duvet and pillows.

 

Suga was being a complete irritant to her right then so he pulled the duvet off the bed (with much effort because it weighed almost a tonne), making Yujin curl up into a ball.

 

He climbed on her ridiculously huge king sized bed, kneeling as he got closer to her.

 

"Get up get up get up get up!" Suga repeated in his aegyo filled voice, which ticked Yujin off.

 

"SHUT IT!!!!!!" she shouted and just in time, she slammed a pillow right into his face and with the amount of strength she used, Suga fell sideways and rolled off the edge onto the floor.

 

His leg caught something on the side table and almost everything on that small table crashed along with him onto the floor, making a mess and a lot of noise.

 

The door opened in a hurry and two maids appeared. Yujin sat up slowly.

 

"Young miss! Is everything alri-"

 

Yujin rubbed her eyes, completely awake and frustrated at the way she was woken up.

 

This is worse than what the idiot kid did in the park.

 

Yujin ruffled her hair and slowly picked up a pillow. She slowly turned and abruptly swung the pillow onto the floor where Suga was at with her maximum force.

 

The maids flinched at her strength but they were curious about the source of the yell that followed her pillow throwing.

 

"Damned Min Yoongi." Yujin grumbled and got off the bed.

 

She slightly bowed mindlessly to the two maids. "Annyeonghaseyo."

 

They got flustered and bowed back as she exited the room.

 

Suga grumbled and lifted his left hand to grab the bed and pulled himself up. The maids hurried over to help him but he laughed and said it was okay.

 

"Sorry about the mess but can you help me clear it?" he asked and ran out after Yujin.

 

"Jin-ah!!" Suga called out and ran after her.

 

Yujin frowned and clicked her tongue, dreading her idea of a morning run in the house.. mansion.

 

"-Jin-a-"

 

Yujin started running.

 

"-YAH!!" Suga yelled because he almost caught up to her before she sped off.

 

"-yah- Yujin you seriously- oh my gosh WAIT!!!" Suga skidded to a stop in front of the his room where Yujin went in and locked the door.

 

"What do you want???" Yujin yelled.

 

"Get out of my room what are you doing?!"

 

No reply.

 

"-yah!! You're sleeping on my bed!!!! Get off!!!" Suga started slamming the door with his hand.

 

No reply.

 

"-UWAHH JINAAAA!!!!!"

 

...

 

"...Jinaaa...."

 

..

 

"-YUJIN-AH!!!"

 

Yujin was already buried deep under the comfortable duvet and pillows. Suga's bed was still cool. The type of after-coolness that lingers after the air conditioner had been switched off but the heat hasn't kicked in yet.

 

Suga knew exactly what Yujin was doing already so he ran back to her room.

 

"-I'm so gonna get her for making me run like this." Suga panted.

 

He greeted the maids who were still cleaning up the mess they made. He opened her drawers and took out a hair pin out of the pile that she (obviously) never used.

 

Suga ran back to his room, while twisting and turning the hairpin. He bent down and pushed the pin into the lock hole.

 

"Aish!" He grumbled when it didn't open. Suga twisted it again and it unlocked.

 

"-KANG YUJIN YOU WAKE UP NOW!" Suga yelled as he ran in but an unexpected pillow flew his way.

 

He dodged it but this time, no more shouting.

 

"-Yujin, wake up. Seriously."

 

Hearing Suga's strict voice, Yujin unwillingly got up.

 

"What??"

 

Suga threw her wig at her. "If you're gonna run around the house, at least put this on. What if dad sees you huh?"

 

Yujin grumbled but pulled it over her head messily. "And?"

 

"Go down and have breakfast with dad and mom."

 

"No way."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter