It's the alcohol talking

Trying

The last time Joonmyun had properly been out with his friends was the night he had the one night stand with Jongin's mum. Since then there had been times where he and his friends would meet up for movie nights or a meal out on special occassions such as birthdays, but the last time that Joonmyun actually went out, on a night out, with his friends was so long ago that Joonmyun couldn't even remember what it was like!

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned up at his place to pick him up, Joonmyun was so nervous that he felt compelled to just ditch them at the last second. What if somebody made a move on him and he didn't know how to react? What if somebody spiked his drink and none of his friends were there to help him? What if-

"Oh stop being such a drama queen" Baekhyun groaned, dragging Joonmyun dow the road with Chanyeol following behind, not letting go until they had reached their destination.

"What took you guys so long?" Sehun asked as Baekhyun finally released Joonmyun and jerked a thumb in his direction
"This one here was being difficult" he replied
"I was not being difficult! I'm just nervous that's all... I haven't done this in a long time" Joonmyun said, defending himself. Doing a quickhead count of his friends, frowned and stopped them from walking in.

"Where's Minseok?" he asked
"Work meeting" Sehun replied, trying to usher Joonmyun into the club but once again the other stopped in his steps and shook his head, pointing a finger towards Baekhyun.

"So you'll let Minseok miss out on this because he's busy with work, and yet still drag me along even though I'm just as busy?" he asked
"Well unlike you, Minseok does come out with us regularly. Now quit nagging ang get your in there!" Baekhyun replied, shoving his friend through the door. Joonmyun had managed to get the name of the club before he was pushed inside and his friends joined him.

"A gay bar, really?" he asked as Chanyeol slung an arm around his shoulder
"Well we can't exactly be ourselves at regular bars can we? Besides this place is so much better than where we used to go; drinks are cheaper and the DJ is so much better" he replied, helping Joonmyun through the crowds and towards an empty table, the other two soon joining them with drinks.

"Drink up buddy, this wont be the only one you're having tonight" Baekhyun shouted over the music, planting a drink in front of Joonmyun with a smirk on his face. Oh this was going to be a brilliant night...

 

 

Sure Joonmyun liked a drink or two, but gone were the days where he could down them like it was nothing and he woke up the next morning with instant regret of the previous night. Unlike his friends, he also had a child to look after and didn't want to have to look after Jongin with a hangover. Whilst Chanyeol and Baekhyun could happily sit there and drink as much alcohol as they wanted, Joonmyun had to be careful with just how much he drunk.

"You would usually be on your fourth drink by now" he shouted over to Sehun, noticing how his friend was still on his first drink
"I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I don't think my boss would be impressed if I came in looking like a mess" Sehun shouted back, glancing over to Chanyeol and Baekhyun and sighing at the state the two of them had already got themselves in.

Laughing, Joonmyun turned his attention back to the dancfloor which was becoming increasingly busy more people began to fill the place. Joonmyun had to admit that Chanyeol was right; the DJ in this place was much better than other places he had been previously. Towards the bar, and Joonmyun perked up when he thought he saw a familiar figure, bolting up out of his seat.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked
"Uh... it's my turn to buy drinks" Joonmyun shot back before wrestling his way through various groups of people to get to the bar. Within touching distance, Joonmyun definitely recognised the figure... but couldn't muster up the courage to speak to them. What he could do was stand there and wait until he was served to see if the figure recognised him.

"What can I get you?" the bartender shouted over the music and as Joonmyun placed his order, the figure was finally able to recognise him from his voice.

"Joonmyun?" they asked and when Joonmyun turned, found Jongdae staring at him
"What are you doing here?" he asked, voice slurred slightly
"My friends dragged me out" Joonmyun replied, nudging his head in the direction of his friends "What about you?".

"I have a few friends visiting Seoul for the weekend" Jongdae replied, briefly turning his attention to the dancefloor before turning back to Joonmyun
"Come dance with me" he said but pouted when Joonmyun began to quickly shake his head.

"Come on" he whined, tugging on Joonmyun's arm
"I don't dance" Joonmyun replied, trying to pull out of Jongdae's grip as he was being dragged out onto the floor
"Neither can I, it'll be a laugh for both of us" Jongdae shouted and pulled Joonmyun out with him despite the others protests.

Watching him trying to dance, Jongdae found out that Joonmyun was being very serious when he said he didn't dance. Laughing at how silly he looked, Jongdae decided to help him out, snaking his arms around Joonmyun's waist and showing him how to properly move. Joonmyun couldn't concentrate, having Jongdae this close made him extremely jumpy and was only made worse when Jongdae suddenly began grinding against him. Joonmyun ripped himself away quickly before anything else happened as Jongdae began cackling. 

"You looked so funny!" he shouted and Joonmyun was all too glad when he saw that his drinks were ready. Returning to his table gave him a chance to calm down, reassure himself that Jongdae was only doing that because of the alcohol. Yep, it was definitely the alcohol.

 

 

Eventually Baekhyun and Chanyeol had managed to pull Sehun and Joonmyun out onto the dancefloor. To anyone watching the four of them, it would have been an interesting sight to see; Sehun being the only decent dancer out of the four of them, Joonmyun not being able to dance to save his life, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol not really giving a damn as to how they looked because the drinks may have begun to get to them.

"Come here" Sehun shouted over the music, pulling Joonmyun closer to him when numerous men around them looked to suspicious to him and thought they were going to take advantage of Joonmyun when he least suspected it.

Thanking him, Joonmyun tried to make himself relax a little bit more, looking around and seeing how there were others who were just bad at dancing as he was and yet didn't seem to care, he could learn to lighten up a bit. Looking out however, something caught his eye; Jongdae, looking as though the drinks had finally gotten to him, having some guy pressed up to him. The guy was running his hands over his body and an uneasy feeling swept through Joonmyun when he saw how Jongdae was constantly trying to push the guy away.

"I'll be back in a sec" he shouted to Sehun, pushing his way through and rushing forward to help Jongdae before anything could happen to him.

"T-there you are!" he shouted, running over and standing in between Jongdae and the guy "We were beginning to wonder where you had ran off to" he continued hearing a grunt from behind him
"Who are you?" the guy asked and Joonmyun tried to think of a convincing story on the spot.

"His friend, see we haven't really seen each other a lot and myself and a few others decided to come visit him for the weekend... hence we're all here" he finally replied and watched as the guy stared him up and down before finally walking away. Heaving out a sigh, Joonmyun quickly turned his attention back to Jongdae was now unbelieveably drunk.

"Come on" he said, pulling Jongdae against him and dragging him out of the place. Seeing as he was in not fit state to look after himself for the remainder of the night, Joonmyun was not going to risk leaving him alone and have a similar situation happen to him again.

"Where do you live Jongdae?" he asked and watched as Jongdae stared at him for a few seconds before he began giggling
"Never mind" Joonmyun muttered and began leading Jongdae in the direction of his place.

"Y-you know... I... I know this- hic- this really hot guy" Jongdae began, legs wobbling slightly before he managed to catch himself
"I thought he- hic- he was a-amazing the first moment I laid my eyes on him" he continued
"How wonderful" Joonmyun muttered and had to continued to listen as Jongdae blabbled on about this amazingly hot guy he knew... right before he said he felt sick and Joonmyun shoved his face towards the floor so that he wouldn't puke up all over the two of them.

 

 

Entering his place, Joonmyun took Jongdae straight into the living room and dumped him onto the sofa. With Jongdae's grip on him too strong, Joonmyun went down with him and found himself in a very compromising position whereby Jongdae was underneath him and Joonmyun had his hands on either side of his hip.

"Uh..." he began but stilled when Jongdae brought a hand up to cup his face, thumb gently his cheek
"So cute" he heard Jongdae mutter before he began laughing again and Joonmyun quickly jumped off of him, patting his cheeks to cool the hot flush he felt spread across his face.

Nope, Jongdae didn't mean that. It was definitely the alcohol. It's the alcohol taking, not Jongdae at all!


I like this chapter, in fact I loved writing it.

A whole chapter of SuChen with grinding, cheek and no Jongin to block them whenever they try to speak to each other! If you guys thought that anything was going to happen though... do you really think Suho would try anything on somebody who is absolutely slaughtered? Nah man, I ain't about that! 

Until the next chapter!!