Explanations

Trying

Jongdae woke up the next morning to find himself lying on a sofa that was not his. A blanket was draped over him and a bin had been placed near where his head was sometime during the night. For one horrifying moment Jongdae had no idea where he was, yet as he tried to sit up his head began to hurt and back down he went with a groan.

"Here" and when Jongdae looked, a glass of water and two painkillers were in front of them. Looking up, his eyes widened when he saw the owner of the voice was Joonmyun and now that he was able to have a good look around, found himself in Joonmyun's house.

"What happened?" he asked, downing the painkillers and holding the glass in his hands
"Well you kind of got yourself drunk last night and there was this guy who tried to make a move on you in the state you were in. I brought you back here to avoid it happening again... that and you couldn't tell me where you lived" Joonmyun explained as Jongdae nodded his head before downing some more of his water.

"I didn't do anything stupid, did I?" he asked
"Well you wouldn't shut up from the minute we left the club to the second you passed out on the sofa" Joonmyun replied making the both of them laugh before Jongdae got a look of himself in his phone reflection, groaning slightly.

"I look such a mess" he moaned
"Go have a shower" Joonmyun suggested 
"Really?"
"Sure. There are spare towells on the rack, all you need to do is be able to tell the difference between Jongin's shampoo and mine" and with a nod of his head, Jongdae quickly scurried over to the bathroom.

With Jongdae in the shower, this gave Joonmyun the perfect opportunity to clean up and get everything ready before Jongin's return. Quickly glancing at the time, he was perfectly on schedule, which allowed Jongdae the chance to leave before Jongin turned up and began asking questions- Joonmyun didn't want to have to explain what had happened to him.

Placing the bin back in its original position, Joonmyun could hear the water to the shower turn off and knew that Jongdae would have soon freshened up and be on his way. Joonmyun had nothing to worry about, everything was perfectly fine and whatever happened last night could be put all beh-

"Kim Joonmyun, you better be in there!" Baekhyun shouted, pounding on the door as Joonmyun ran over and opened it to find a very pissed of, but very rough looking, Baekhyun stood there with, a very rough looking, Chanyeol.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" he asked
"Wondering where the hell you had gotten to!" Baekhyun exclaimed "Sure Sehun told us that you went somewhere, but we didn't see or hear from you for the rest of the night. No goodbye and you wouldn't even answer your phone!" as Joonmyun cringed at the thought of how many missed calls he would discover when he went to check his phone later on.

"Now, where the hell were you?" he demmanded
"U-uh, well..." Joonmyun began but couldn't find the words to finish his sentence before the bathroom door was heard opening and Jongdae stepped out, pausing when he saw two new faces.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked
"N-no! No" Joonmyun quickly replied as Jongdae's eyes skimmed over his friends before he met Joonmyun and shot him a small smile.

"I should go anyway. Thank you, for last night and everything" and shuffling past Baekhyun, headed back down to his place and Joonmyun didn't even have the chance to properly say goodbye himself before Baekhyun was pounding him with questions as to who "that guy" was.

"Baek at least give him a chance to talk" Chanyeol interjected and Joonmyun shot him a quick thank you before he began to explain the events that had happened the previous night which led to Jongdae being brought back to his place. When he had finished, Joonmyun hoped that would be enough to lay Baekhyun's worries to rest, yelping when Baekhyun slapped him across the head.

"What was that for?" he asked, rubbing the spot where Baekhyun had hit him
"Next time tell me when you plan on playing hero for somebody else" Baekhyun replied as Joonmyun sighed but nonetheless nodded his head. So caught up was he in trying to explain everything to his panicked friend that he completely lost track of time, only realising it when Jongin came running towards him.

"Daddy!" he shouted as Joonmyun bent down to pick him up
"Hey buddy! How was last night?" Joonmyun asked as Jongin hugged him back
"Awesome! Me and Kyungsoo and his stepdad camped out in a tent!" Jongin replied as Kyungsoo's mum joined them and handed Joonmyun his son's belongings.

"I made sure it was in the living room" she added as Joonmyun laughed and thanked her for everything before she left.

"Y-you're a dad?" Baekhyun asked as Joonmyun groaned and turned towards his very shocked friend
"I guess you should come in, if you want an explanation".

 

 

With Jongin pretty much occupied, Joonmyun was able to sit Baekhyun down with Chanyeol in the kitchen to explain that he did indeed have a son and why he had never told his friend about him before.

"So wait, this happened the last time we all went out together?" Baekhyun asked and Joonmyun nodded his head
"When we played that stupid drinking game and you all ditched me to get Minseok to do this stupid dare" Joonmyun replied and now that he thought about it, if his friends hadn't done that, then he would probably have never had that one night stand.

"Well... he does look like you... the eyes and nose and... stuff" Baekhyun said, stumped as to what he could really add before turning to Chanyeol and slapping him across the head
"Why me?" Chanyeol asked
"For keeping this a secret from me!" Baekhyun replied, ignoring any attempt of Chanyeol's to try and explain himself.

The conversation between the three of them stalled upon hearing the pattering of feet, Jongin finally coming to a stop in the doorway
"Can I have a drink?" he asked Joonmun who got up to find a Fruit Juice to hand to him. Waiting for his drink, Jongin laid his eyes on Chanyeol and was about to say hello to him before also noticing a new face next to him.

"Who's he?" he asked
"Your Uncle Baekhyun" Joonmyun replied as Jongin's eyes widened
"I have another uncle?" he asked as Joonmyun laughed at his expression and handed his drink over.

"Oh yeah. There's also Sehun and Minseok, but they're not here right now" he replied
"So are they actually my uncles like your brother?" Jongin asked, Baekhyun sat there quietly watching the interraction between father and son.

"No, they're my best friends" Joonmyun replied and could see that the answer didn't make all that much sense to Jongin but nonetheless, Jongin shrugged his shoulders and wandered back into the living room.

"Yep, he's definitely your son" Baekhyun eventually piped up, his tone and way of saying it making Joonmyun frown and turn back to face him
"Yah, what's that suppose to mean?"


For those wanting some SuChen... you won't have to wait much longer... however that is all I am going to give away! No more!

Next chapter will be a Bonus Chapter dedicated to our little side character which are KaiSoo

Until then!!