Deep pain

Medicine

A/N okay they might be changes of writing somewhere because i didn't know how to do... sorry x3

 

It's been three days since Min Rin came back, throat full of blood and her state became a bit worse. She wanted to go to the park with Ha Ran today but a deep pain in her stomach told her to stay in her room. So there she is, staring at the ceiling while singing an old song. She feels blood coming up once again but she doesn't reach the bathroom fast enough and throws up everything on the floor. She keeps on moving forward since blood won't stop flowing. Then when she's done it feels like her legs can't work properly. She moves to the room once again but can't even get in her bed and falls on the ground. She tries to reach her phone but her body seems stuck to the floor.She starts to cough really hard and her bllod starts to show up again, it's everywhere now, on the walls, the floor, her clothes, the bed... Suddenly the door opens.

- Yah Min Rin! So rough to leave us like nothing and avoid us! Shouts Jimin.

Her eyes widden, she's happy to be on the floor, behind her bed so they won't see her. She didn't answer their calls this morning, neither Ha Neul's because she couldn't talk... She talked a bit with Jungkook and Jimin yesterday because they stole her number from Ha Neul's phone but that's it. She tries to bring her knees to her chest so they won't notice her.

- Rin-ah... i'm sorry but they didn't listen to me... apologises Ha Ran.

- Yah! Where are you? People said you were here! Says Jungkook.

- UWAAA there's blood everywhere!

She can hear the rushing in the bathroom, they will be able to see her from the door... She tries to move agin but Ho Seok goes out and notices her.

- Yah! Are you okay?

She still can't say anything because of the blood. Ha ran faints she sees Min Rin in that state.

- Ho Soek take care of Ha Ran! We'll call a nurse and Ha Neul for Min Rin.

The guy gulps and carries his childhood friend to her room, calls a nusre and goes back to his friends. When he reaches Min Rin's room Ha Neul is also there, she looks really worried. They are all sitting in the corridor, in silence. Nobody talks for a while since Ha Neul breaks it.

- You guys can leave now...

- No we can't! You'll be alone... answers Jungkook.

- And we're your friends... says Jimin.

- But you don't know Min Rin.

She's right, but they don't want to leave although no one can say why. A man runs towards the door, another one follow him. They notice Ha Neul.

- Oh!

She gets up quickly when she sees the guy standing next to Min Rin's father.

- Woah! Jiho.

She jums, happy to see him again. He hugs her tightly.

- You're back from America!

- Yay, missed me?

- A lot!

And they share a tender kiss in front of everyone in the middle of the corridor. Jungkook starts to feel bad... Suga knew but the others didn't. Actually the rapper was quite close to her so he knew a lot of things (about Min Rin too) but he knows when to keep quiet or not. He was happy that she could get a bit of joy somewhere. Maybe that's why the guys weren't leaving... because they were worried about Ha Neul and so they came to worry about Min Rin because she seemed to be a really good person and helped them forget a bit their troubles with her smile. A doctor opens the door with a serious look on his face.

- Someone intentionally changed her medicine and attacked her body with dangerous products... She'll be fine, we handled it. We can't let anyone in though... we promise to look for the culprit too.

They're relieved but some are a bit disapointed too. Ha Neul won't see her and she worries a lot, makes her anxious and sad but since Min Rin's brother is back she'll be able to forget her sadness. They part ways, Ha Neul with Jiho, Min Rin's dad alone and the boys all together. Once they're at the practice room they start to talk about Min Rin.

- I kinda like her, she seems nice, says Namjoon.

*Namjoon's thoughts* Don't really know why but she makes people feel comfortable and it's nice to talk to her, feels like she could be our little sis'

- And the way she can laugh so freely, it brings warmth you know. Suga smiles.

- Makes you forget your problems... adds Jungkook.

*Kookie's thoughts* i talked to her a bit with Jimin and she's really a funny and interesting person, i'd like to know a lot more about her, don't know why though. Since she's Ha Neul's friend (oh my heart...) i'll be able to talk to her a lot i guess, looking forward to this!

- Guys, we don't know her... sighs Jin.

*Jin's thoughts* this kids are a bit too naive... they don't know anything about her but still want to help her. Well it's a good thing on one hand but still... to me we should be careful even if she's a good girl.

- But don't you feel like you wanna know her?

- He's right! Says Taehyung while jumping.

- She's kinda... mysterious. answers Jin.

- Anyway... starts Ho Seok, we should tell her about Ha Neul.

- Don't you think they'll hate each other? Asks Jimin, worried.

- No idea... but i think that she should know.

- This guy's right, says Namjoon. She threatened the best dancer of the school, to defend herself, and said when Min Rin will appear she'd crush him...

- And the girl's sick... pouts Jungkook, isn't the other kinda cruel?

They all look at him.

- Oh that's right she's your crush...

They feel a bit sad for him, but they're still happy for Ha Neul because she can forget her problems and the peope who are bullying her. The thing is, these people might bully Min Rin soon... they don't want to think about it anymore. Ho Seok starts to dance, cheering up everyone. Soon they all join him and dance and sing like fools.

 

 

A/N so there it is... i know it's short i'll right a longer one don't worry :3 thanks for reading (it's so nice of you ^w^) and for the comments and subs (evenif you are 1 i'm still suuuuuper happy x3) see you soon reader(s?) ^.~