Confused

Medicine

A/N to the ones who didn't see it i updated chapter 19 yesterday but since i just re-edited the note it didn't appear like a new chapter ^^' ehehe thank you and hope you enjoyed the story~~

 

Min Rin is waiting before a door. It opens slowly on a cute and brown haired girl. She's be Mimi's little sister, she remembers well now. She's a sweet and smiling girl, two years younger than her.

- Oh Rin Unnie! 

She throws her a beautiful smile before letting her in. Then she leads her to the living room and sits on the couch.

- Mimi will be back in ten minutes, she went somewhere to buy something.

- Sorry to intrude...

- Haha you're not! It's actually a good thing that you came here. Mimi never brings friends here... and i don't really have friends so... we're always only together. 

- Oh... i'm sorry.

- Haha you don't have to be! Plus, unnie really likes you!

Min Rin nods and decides to talk about something a bit more happy. Mimi comes back with a box. She says hi to her sister who leaves for her room and Mimi sits next to the girl. She smiles and greets her happily while showing her the cake she just bought.

- Shouldn't you keep your money for something else?

- I wanted to buy something for you... since i don't get to see you often.

- Haha you're sweet. Thanks. 

- Why are you here?

- Ah it's a long story, but i can't come? 

- Of course you can! Whenever you want.

- You're really sweet.

- Min Rin-ah...

The girl turn her head towards Mimi's with a curious look. The blonde looks pretty serious.

- I want to talk to you about... something. You might hate me after so...

- Like i can... just tell me.

- Well, you see... maybe it's because you saved my life twice but... i have strong feelings for you... like, love?

Min Rin doesn't know what to say. Well it's the first time a girl confesses to her, well it's the first time someone confesses her love to her. She went out with a guy in middle school but it wasn't love... She's confused. 

- You hate me right?

- No! But i don't know wht to say...

- Just what you feel?

- Well... i don't think i love you..; you're my friend so you're special to me but it stops here. I guess.

Mimi sighs and smiles. She's too sweet... Aish! Well she doesn't hate me so it's already a good thing.

I never wanted you to feel the same, being your friend is enough for me. 

Min Rin nods and smiles, a bit unsure. She doesn't feel comfortable at all, but she doesn't want to hurt Mimi because she's her friend. What to do, i can't stop thinking... i'm confused.

- Do you like someone Min Rin? Asks Mimi.

- Well... i don't know if i like him...

- Is it this Jungkook kid?

Min Rin shakes her head and looks even more confused.

- Who is it?

- Ho Seok... but i don't know if i like him or not.

- Does your heart go random when you look at him?

Min Rin nods slowly, cheeks becoming pink.

- Do you think about him a lot?

- Well... i don't know? Let's just talk about something else...

Mimi nods and gives her a caring look. She calls her sister for the cake and they eat it while watching a movie. Min Rin falls asleep on the couch and the girls go to their room to sleep.

She wakes up, it's already late! She hurries because she has to go to school... She's running like a fool in the streets, earning looks from passing by. She reaches school in time, the bell hasn't rung yet. No one is at the front door so she comes in. Suddenly someone calls her name. It's Ha Neul. She's not in the mood but waits for the girl.She reaches Min Rin's level and greets her coldly.

- I'll let you a last chance. starts Ha Neul, so you should apologise to Jiho.

- You're unvelievable! You won't admit that you lied?!

- Jungkook has been mean to me!

- It's nothing compared to what you did to him... you should let him go, seriously he's a good boy he doesn't deserve all this.

- You like him, that's it.

- I don't! What's wrong with all of you thinking this... he's just my friend and i want to help him.

- What about me? We're best friends!

- But you're wrong, i told you i'm on truth's side.

- Look this kids are having a fight~~

They turn around to see Yong In with the same sadistic look and grin on his face. They frown.

- Means you won't defend Ha Neul? He asks.

- Mind your own business.

Min Rin leaves and the bell rings. She meets Jungkook in the classroom.

- Hey! You weren't on the way today.

- Yes... i stayed at Mimi's yesterday and woke up late...

He laughs at her. The twins come in and throw dark looks at them. Min Rin doesn't care and goes back to her talk with Jungkook. Class starts. It's more than boring... She falls asleep quite fast. She wakes up for lunch break. The guys decided to eat in town since nobody has classes after noon. She follows Jungkook through the streets to meet the guys already eating. She greets everybody and orders her food. After this they hang out in a park. A lot of people are here, it seems like there is a charity event directed by a company. They get closer and Min Rin notices who's there. Her parents and brother. She needs to hide pretty quickly... Firt she gets behing Ho Seok and Namjoon.

- What are you doing? You won't see if you're here... whispers Ho Seok.

- Well yesterday i kind of shouted at my father and then left the house...

- So that's why Jiho came to my place yesterday.

Min Rin's eyes widden but he smiles to calm her down. After the speech a hand takes Min Rin's arm and she's pulled away from the crowd. She turns around to see the angry face of her brother.

- Don't touch me!

- You've hurt dad you know!

- Who's hurt here? Everyone lied to hurt everybody and yet i tell the truth and they all get angry at me...

- You don't know anything about torture girl, dad is pretty sad.

- What?! I don't know? What about the scars i have on my back? Don't they know something about...

He puts a hand on and pulls her further away.

- You remember?!

Min Rin pulls off and pushes him away.

- Yes i do!

She leaves him and goes back to his friends' side. They did just notice her fight with her brother. She smiles at them. Taehyung hugs her suddenly.

- Eh? Why?

- You must be sad...

- Nah i'm okay!

She smiles once again but it doesn't seem to make them believe her. The others adds themselves to the hug. She starts to laugh.

- You're the best guys!

They decide to leave the park before her father notices her... well unfortunately he does just when they leave. Jiho already told him about what Min Rin said so he can't help but worry. He calls her name. She turns around and so do the boys. Ho Seok suddenly shouts.

- Don't worry sir! She's safe with us!

He smiles and puts an arm around Min Rin's waist. Then they leave for real. She's happy to have friends like them. They get to the practice room but she doesn't feel like dancing. She just look at them practicing. She's thinking about what's going to happen once she comes back home. She sighs. Ho Seok sits next to her.

- Hey, you okay?

She nods and smiles.

- No you're not...

- I am, it's just... too much things happen at the same time. i have to go home, i think i should go.

- I'll walk you there then.

She smiles and gets up. He follows her and walks next to her. He wants to take her hand but he's not sure about her reaction so... He shakes his head, he can't make her think about this now, not when all those things happen to her at the same time... but still...

- Min Rin-ah... when you need to cry you know...

He hugs her and kisses her forehead.

- I'm here.

She hugs him back and says a small thank you. She kisses his cheek timidly and runs to her home, waving. His heart skips a beat. She's just too perfect... Min Rin comes in slowly and heads to her room when she sees her father at the phone. She collapses on the bed and tries to figure out everything. An hour passes and someone knocks. She opens, a bit unsure. Her father comes in and sits on her bed. 

- Min Rin... you remember?

She nods and looks away.

- Since when?

- I don't know... a week? Maybe two?

- You're tlaking about it like it's nothing.

- Because i have to! It's the only way to stay strong you know! Anyway, i don't want to talk about it.

He gets up and throws her a sad look. She can't even talkto him... she feels upset. Her father is angry when she didn't do anything. The times when he tried to understand her feelings are over. She throws her pillow on the wall and goes to sleep. She needs to calm down, to think about something happy. Her thoughts go to Ho Seok's warm arms who hugged her few hours ago. Her heart starts to beat faster. She smiles and falls asleep, trying to avoid all the painful feelings she's keeping.

 

 

 

A/N Hello people! Hehe i did it! Well it's not really longer than yesterday's chapter but i think it's still a bit longer so... thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you thought about this ;) Haha see you next time~~