Decision

Medicine

-I'm bringing you with me.

Min Rin's mother kept on saying these words ans almost nothing else. The girl couldn't figure out what to say or even what to think. It was just too much shock for her in a row. She sure didn't want to to stay there because of Mimi's death but she also didn't want to leave. Moving to a world she didn't was scaring her and she just couldn't leave Ho Seok there. She feels lost, her eyes are travelling from her mother to her boyfriend, confusing her even more. What was the best for her? She just didn't know. She knows something, she doesn't want to feel lost anymore, she doesn't want to fear people anymore, she doesn't want to worry anymore, but she knows it's juste impossible, because life is not easy. 

-I'll let you three days to decide.

They are sitting in Ho Seok's living room, and the silence is coming back, making the tension even more heavy. She nods slowly and her mother puts a warm hand on her shoulder before getting up and leaving. She thanks Ho Seok for everything and closes the door behind her. Min Rin looks at him, totaly lost. He bites his lips and pulls her into a gentle and warm hug.

-Don't overthink, if you want to go, then just go.

-I don't know if i want to... i should go but...

-You're right, it's safer.

-I don't want to leave you... and i'm afraid of starting over.

-Life won't be easy, anywhere you go but if you're not here anymore you have more chances to live and long life.

-Don't say it as if i was going to die... 

-It might happen... just look what already...

He stops when she tries to shake. She remembers the scen of Mimi there. She's still too shocked to cry, she's just too lost to react normaly. She shakes her head and hugs her boyfriend tight, like if she was going to die tomorrow. 

-You should go and be safe...

-And you?

-I'll try my best to overcome my broken heart.

-My heart will break too...

-I know.

He kisses her forehead and pats gently her back.

-But you should go.

-You're probably right...

He sighs and pulls her closer,making the space between them disapear. He's feeling like screaming but he won't show it, he has to protect her. He wants her safe before wanting her with him, even if it means never seeing her again. It breaks him inside but he can't do anything against what's happening. We're just useless humans, trapped in the dirty circle of life... He feels so powerless. I'll appreciate my last moments with her then. He presses his lips to hers and she answers painfully. This is one of their last kiss, both of them know it. Temptation is slowly tickling them, since they won't see each other anymore maybe they should try and go further. The kisses start to get more pationate and agressive when Min Rin's phone rings. She picks it up, a bit frustrated.

-Rin-ah...

-Dad.

-I've heard what happened.

-Hm, okay. 

-I'm sorry, your mother wants to take you with her.

-I know, you don't have to call for such things.

-Why are you avoiding us? You're not going back anymore, i could've sent the police you know.

-Right now i'm safe, and safer than at home where this woman is poisoning my food.

-She wouldn't do that Min Rin...

-Really? You now we hate each other, you can stand for her, i don't care. If that's your choice, a woman over your daughter, i'm just fine, i'll leave with the ones who truly love me.

She hangs up and throws the phone on the table. She looks at Ho Seok who's arboring a sad expression. 

-You shouldn't mess your family matters like this...

-It was already messed up.

She pulls him to her and kisses him pationately. He doesn't feel like talking about her problems and her past anymore, he fell in love with the smiling Min Rin, the one he knows right now. She's born unlucky but he can't say anything about her problems since he can't solve them. He feels like he has to enjoy the present, nothing else, and it has never been more true than right now. He's about to let the girl he loves go away. He catches himself hoping it was just a teenage love, and that he won't be hurt too long. What could he do? He's powerless, her past is too strong for him, it's too strong for her. The new life appearing to her is the best that could happen. He'd rather see her leave him alive than loosing her because of death, just like Ha Ran. So tonight, he'll take everything she'll offer him, treasuring the moment and letting his feelings go.

~

She wakes up next to him, her body stuck to his. She feels a bit embarassed, being against him and gets up tu put on something. Her moves wake him up and he opens an eye with a little smile.

-What are you doing?

-I'm dressing up...

-Haha after tonight.

A violent blush burns her cheeks and she throws him a dark glare before putting on a shirt. It's long enough to wear only this. She smiles a bit and goes back in the bed, kissing him lightly.

-I'm making breakfast today~

He chuckles and pulls her closer to hold her tight.

-Let's just stay here until your mother gets to take you.

-Nah, only zombies do that.

-Zombies don't sleep...

She laughs a bit and gets up to go to the kitchen. He follows her slowly and presses his body against her back to hug her.

-Ha you're just... Oh my god Ho Seok put something on!

He burst into a frank and pure laugh before going back to his room to put on a pair of sport pants. He gets out of the room and finds his girl cooking fried eggs for him. The sight is refreshing, making him happy. He smiles while looking at her, she seems calm and peaceful. Did her problems leave her mind for a while thanks to him? He would be very pleased. She gives him a plate and sits in front of him, starting to eat. Once they're done they just watch TV while cuddling. The doorbell rings. Min Rin gets up to open. Horror. Sun Ha. She jumps on the girl and makes her fall hard on the ground. Ho Seok runs to the entrance and finds the two girls fighting. He grabs Sun Ha's hair to make her let his girl go and pushes her away.

-Haha before i'm leaving you... let me give you these~

She throws something at them, photographies. Min Rin picks one up and her mind breaks. Mimi, tied to a chair, blood running out of . She gets up to run to the bathroom and throws up. Ho Seok follows her and pats gently her back before helping her to get up. He cleans her face, makes her sit on the couch and then holds her tight. 

-I'm sorry... she whispers. I can't go on, i'm leaving.

He puts his head in her neck and holds back a small sob in his chest. Stay strong Ho Seok... Stay strong. He forces a smile on his lips and kisses her.

-Then i guess it's our last day together.

She nods, looking a bit sad. She doesn't want to go away from him, but things don't seem to get better. He's the only real hope she has there, with her friends but she can't bother them with all her problems anymore. It's the best to leave, for everyone.

 

 

 

A/N Hello everybody~~ we're almost at the end here, well maybe one or two chapter to finish the story :3 what do you guys think? Tell me tell me~~  ehhehe i'm sorry i really don't update as often as before... i'm really sorry but i hope you still enjoy~~ thanks for reading and see you next time!