Red and Blue

Medicine

Ho Seok couldn't sleep at all this night, and he forgot to set his alarm... His ringing phone wakes him up. 

- Yah Ho Seok! Where are you?! We're waiting for you at the gates!

Jimin's voice gets him back to reality and in five minutes he's out running like crazy to be in time. When he reaches school his friends are all gathered at the front gates. They're all laughing and chatting happily. He greets everybody and winks Min Rin to make her react. Her cheeks start to burn but she doesn't seem weird. Well at least she doesn't hate me... He smiles at the group.

- Hyung! There's a serious matter here! Shouts Jungkook.

They all look at him with curious eyes.

They are back! He says with slight worry in his voice.

- Who are they? Asks Min Rin.

- Well the twins...

Ho Seok gasps. Namjoon and Suga open wide eyes and Taehyung chocks with his water.

- They were our friends during middle school... but then they got involved with bad guys and they disapeared before trying to break our group apart...

Min Rin's shocked. What kind of people would like Bangtan to disband, they're like the nicest and hottest guys on this planet. She looks at them and they all seem troubled. The worst looking are Ho Seok and Suga. They seem in another world, and not a good one. She throws and  glare at Jungkook who nods. She gets close to the two boys and puts her hands on their shoulders. They both look at her with a sweet smile coming back to their lips.

- You look way much better like this.

A scream catch their attention. It's Ha Neul. A girl is holding Min Rin's friend by her hair and the other one is giving her hard kicks. The boys freeze. The twins. Min rin runs to them a pushes the one who's hitting her friend away. The other lets Ha Neul go and walks towards Min Rin.

- Do you know what you just did? She asks with a threatening voice. 

Min Rin shrugs her shoulders and throws a look at Ha Neul that's saying "run away" She gets up and runs into the school. The one who was talking to Min Rin, with red hair, steps forward once again and takes Min Rin's collar.

- You want to die? Asks the girl.

I've actually been closer to death than you think girl... Min Rin just smiles. 

- Attacking someone when you're two is not really fair you know.

- Shut up!

She throws a punch at Min Rin but she's way much slower than Yong In and Min Rin is able to pull off and avoid the hit. The other girl makes her fall on the ground. The one with red hair is about to kick her when a loud voice comes from the left.

- Hey that's my victim! And i don't like to share!

Yong In catches Min Rin's arm and helps her getting up. The girl doesn't know what's happening in his head but he must be on drugs. He throws a sadictic grin to her and winks her. She shivers, that's not a good thing to be rescued by this guy.

- Rin-ah! Calls Jungkook.

The twins turn they head in the boys' direction. The other one, with blue hair suddenly notices someone.

- Ho Seok oppa!

She throws her arms at him and kisses him. The guy freezes, and throws her away five seconds later. Min Rin, well everybody, is shocked. Yong In takes advantage of the mess to pull Min Rin in the school. She pulls off and starts to run to her friends.

- Ya Park Min Rin! Come back!

- you!

She runs faster but since she pissed him off he fastens too. She reaches a place where all her friends are. Yong In takes her arm but she slaps him.

- Yah stop being a brat you're annoying! It's not the time to play.

He wasn't expecting this. He stands in alley, alone, totaly confused. She's running through the tennis grounf to meet her friends, all in shock. Ho Seok's head is burried in his arms, elbows on his knees. Nobody's talking. When she thought calm was back... She shakes her head and throws a curious look to Jungkook who anwsers with a sad and unsure smile. The bell. They start to leave but Ho Seok is still sitting on the floor. Min Rin's heart squeezes.

- Jungkook, just tell the teachers i'll be late.

He nods and leaves, waving at her. She sits next to Ho Seok without saying anything. She puts her hand on his left arm but he pushes it away.

- Ho Seok... What's wrong?

He rises his head and looks at her with troubled eyes.

- She... she's just...

He can't even talk. He bites his lips and burries his head back in his arms. She pats his head and this time he lets her do.

- Just tell me... What makes you sad?

- This girl is playing... he whispers.

She doesn't say anything, he suddenly glances at her. He reaslises something.

- Ah but i don't love her... she's playing with my memories, she made me her toy because of blackmailing, using me and my body like she wanted to...

Min Rin's shocked. She looks at him, concerned, slightly hurt but it's nothing compared to him. She puts her arms around his waist and pulls him to her.

- Then i'll help you... well i'll protect you from her!

He giggles and pince her cheek. He hugs her back.

- You're the best Park Min Rin!

She smiles and holds him a bit more before getting up. He walks her to her classroom. When she gets in she can see the girls, the both, the red and the blue one, sitting just before her. Feels like my school days will be tormented after all... She sits next to Jungkook who's already asking about Ho Seok. She smiles at him and says that she'll explain later. They both fall asleep on their table and get scolded by the teacher. They're stuck at school after school, they have to clean the pool. Well can't be helped. It doesn't stop them from laughing during the other lessons though.

 

 

A/N This is it! Hehe tomorrow is the beginning of school for me so... i'll update i don't know when XD hope you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for reading, see you as fast as possible! Kissu~~