Powercut (part 1)

Medicine

Jungkook is a bit annoyed because Min Rin has been avoiding the topic of her no-dance thing for an hour now. She's smiling and talking about useless stuff when he suddenly stops her. 

- So... why can't you dance?

She looks a bit nervous, doesn't really where to start.

- Even if it's long go ahead! I really want to know. 

She clears and starts her story.

- Well... you see the woman at my place is not my real mom... and when i still had my two parents together i was dancing all the time. They were busy at work or always fighting each other. So to make them pay attention to me i started to dance in the streets, i cut my hair pretty short and wore guys' clothes so the other dancers wouldn't underestimate me. Since some people were jealous they started to beat me up and i when my parents noticed my family broke. My mom left for another country, don't know which one, she barely texts me. She asked me to take care of myself and stop dancing in front of people... That's it.

- Woooo...

- Don't judge me.

- Hahaha! You were a bad girl Park Min Rin! Seriously... she abandonned you. Why keeping that promise?

- I don't know... Since she was the one who cared the most... but then i was admited to hospital, i still don't know why, after my father remaried... and she came to visit me secretly once. She was crying and she said i really had to stop dancing but i didn't understand why... Anyway, now it's too late.

- Because of Ha Neul.

She stares at him, doesn't really know what to say. Jungkook's phone rings.

- Yah Jungkookie! How dare you avoid us? 

- Ah sorry hyung i had urgent matters to discuss with Rin-ah.

She kicks him under the table.

- Where are you?

- Eeeh... in a café... somewhere...

- Give the phone to the girl!

- Yobeoseyo?

- Rin-ah! Ho Seok here~ where are you?

- You see the big place after the school? In the shopping area, near the game zone.

- Thank you! You're soooo much better than the other useless kid!

- Haha you're cute~~

-... We're coming!

Ho Seok hangs up.

- Hyung, you're red!

- No way!

He picks his stuff and grabs Jimin's arm.

- Let's meet them!

When they get there and enter the café the girls are in awe because  of their hotness. They reach Jungkook and Min Rin's table. Jimin sits next to the girl and puts an arm around her shoulder.

- You're pretty good at dancing.

- Not really... she answers while looking away.

- Would you dance with me? He asks and winks at her.

- Come on Jimin, you're scaring her... sighs Ho Seok, let her be.

- Tch! You're just jealous because she might be better than you~~

He kicks him under the table.

- Min Rin-ah! Comfort me! This hyung is being mean with me.

He hugs her, putting his head in her neck to fake cry. She doesn't like skin contact on her neck so she pushes him away. She holds her neck with her both hands to protect it. Jimin starts to laugh.

- Look at those kids... says Ho Seok to Jungkook.

- Sometimes i wonder how old is Jimin... he answers.

- Says the umping puppy-boy! Adds Min Rin while pinching his cheeks.

- Someone save me! Shouts Ho Seok.

- Why did you come if you complain? Asks Min Rin while laughing.

They keep on teasing Ho Seok until Min Rin's phone rings.

- Yobeoseyo?

- Rin-ah...

- Oh dad! What's wrong?

- With your mom we're going to a business party...

- Haha don't worry, i already know what i have to do~~

She hangs up with a small frown. The three guys are looking at her, concerned. She smiles at them.

- Let's order cakes!

- Yay!

Jimin hugs her one more time. They spend an hour talking about anything and laughing like fools. They walk Min Rin home and go practice but they all go home early (well when they live it's night but it's early in the night >.<) too tired. On the way Jungkook explains why Min Rin doesn't dance anymore before they part ways.

Meanwhile Min Rin faces her own problems. She realised her father left with the keys so she can't get in. Her bro must have spare ones but she doesn't know his number... she tried to call Ha Neul but she didn't answer. She looked around the whole house to notice an open window or else but nothing... She decides to pay a visit to her brother. She starts to run but doesn't remember where he lives. It's already night when she finds the right complex. She doesn't remember the code. 

- Rin-ah?

She turns around, it's Ho Seok.

- What are you doing here?

- I don't have the keys of my house so i was going to visit my brother, he must have them... But i don't remember the code. 

- Lucky i leave here~

He grins and taps the code. He puts an around her shoulder and leads her in the elevator. 

- I'm living at the 4th. Your bro?

- 3rd.

- Okay.

He presses the buttons and smiles at her. An comfortable silence falls on them while they're both lost in their thoughts. The girls thinks about how unlucky she was, well lucky enough to meet Ho Seok and make him tap the code~~ she laughs inside. The man thinks about what Jungkook told them about her. The doors open and she leaves him, waving like a kid. She reaches the rights appartment and knocks.  The door opens on Ha Neul with wet messy hair, clothed in just a towel.

- Rin-ah!

Violent hug attack.

- What are you doing here?

- I came to take spare keys of my house.

- Oh! I'll ask Jiho about it~~

She leaves her friend in the corridor. She comes back with the keys and says bye before shutting the door quickly. Min Rin leaves slowly, lost in her thoughts once again. When she gets in the elevator there's a powercut. She's stuck here in the dark. It doesn't scare her, she's actually calm. Her phone rings at the moment she was about to take it to call someone.

- Min Rin?

- That's my name..

- Hey! It's Jin.

- What's wrong?

- Have you seen Jungkook? We can't find him.

- I have no idea... did you call him?

- He's not answerong.

- Search at the places he likes to go alone?

- That's what we're doing. Can't you look around your area?

- I'd like to but i'm stuck in an elevator.

- What?

- But it's just a small powercut i guess it'll work soon. 

- Okay... well good luck!

- I should be the one saying this~~ she laughs.

 

 

A/N here! i'm done~~ well i'm going to update again today in few hours so... hope you likes this chapter the next one is coming right away! thanks for reading as always i love you ;)