Because of her (part 1)

Medicine

Few days passed and He Mi is still staying at Min Rin's place while the girl is going to school. She can't help but worry. Yong In has been weird with her recently, helping her when Sun Ha makes her fall or pushing the blue haired girl away. The weirdest one was Ho Seok for the past week, he's been avoiding her a lot. She doesn't understand why. It hurts, she wanted to tell him her feelings but he kept on running away, now he's not even saying hi to her anymore. What did i do wrong seriously? She sighs and looks at the board not interested at all in the lesson. Jungkook had to leave because a dancing competition is happening soon so he's practicing with the other guys. She's bored but trying to take notes since his friend will need it. She reaches their practice room for lunch break when she hear screams inside. She opens a bit and sees Ha Neul in there. She's arguing with Suga and Namjoon while Jin and Jimin are trying to calm Jungkook. It may not be the best idea but Min Rin comes in, throwing a sudden silence at them. 

- What's wrong?

- You really want to know? Asks Taehyung.

She looks at him, unsure. Her eyes look at all the people here. Ho Seok nicely avoids her gaze, paying sudden attention at the floor. She bites her lips and looks at Jungkook, curious. Ha Neul gets in front of her with begging eyes. What the heck is happening...?

- Min Rin-ah! You're my friend right! Be on my side for once!

- I don't even know what happened. 

- Who cares? If you don't come out with me now i'll just forget our friendship.

- Excuse me? 

- I'm serious.

- Come with me! I'm not taking your side for sure but i need to talk to you!

She grabs Ha Neul's arm and leads her to the roof before speaking again.

- You're talking about forgetting almost ten years of friendship for some stupid reason i don't even know! You're going way too far! You keep on hurting Jungkook, you're lying for nothing, you're acting like a kid! I can't take it anymore. You've always acted irresponsible but this is too much... really.

- I can't believe what you're saying... i hate you! 

She pushes Min Rin an runs away, crying. Min Rin sighs on the floor, trying to keep her calm. She goes down stairs and enters the practice room once again. Everything is calm now and they seem fine.

- So... what happened?

- Well...

Tears start to flow on her cheeks, she can't stop them at all.

- Min Rin?

- Ah! I don't even want to cry! Haha what's happening? 

She shakes her head and dries her tears with her shaking hands. She bites her lips and tries to smile. 

- Let's just eat. Okay?

They sigh but nod. She opens her box, as always it looks tasty. Everyone is looking at it. Everyone. It also means Ho Seok. Min Rin hands him the box with a little smile. He bites his lower lip accepts it with a weird smile. 

- Unfair! It's always Ho Seok who gets it! Whines Taehyung.

- Haha can't be helped if she likes hi...

Min Rin smacks Jungkook's shoulder and he starts to laugh. She doesn't think it's funny at all. The bell. MinRin sighs and leaves them slowly to her classroom. On the way she's taken away by a strong grip on her arm. It's Sun Ha. Min Rin pulls her arm away but the girl answers with a punch. Min Rin's back faces the wall and the grin Sun Ha is showing doesn't make her feel at ease... She bites her inner cheek and throws a confident look at the blue haired girl.

- You won't seem as arrogant in two minutes you know. 

She kicks her a few times. Min Rin already feels her sides burning but she won't admit the pain. 

- Seems like i can't break you this way...

Sun Ha kneels down next to her and hands Min Rin her phone. She almost chocks when she sees a picture of Ho Seok and Sun Ha kissing, it must have been taken about a week ago. Is that why he's been avoiding me? She can feel her heart crying inside but she doesn't say anything. She gets up, avoiding Sun Ha's words and enters the classroom.

- Park Min Rin. Class has already star...

The teacher doesn't even finish his sentence seeing her state. She has bruises on the legs and even one on the cheek. He sighs and lets her go to her sit. Since she was looking at the floor she didn't notice Junkook sitting at the table next to hers. He touches her arm to make her look at him, there's a single tear rolling on her cheek.

- What's wrong?

- Just... Why is everything always happening at the same time? 

She bites her lips and tries to focus on the english lesson. Soon she can feel Jungkook's warm head falling on her shoulder. Well at least this kid doesn't change towards me... Her heart starts to hurt when her thoughts start to go to Ho Seok... Did he just play with her? Or is it just Sun Ha playing? She can't figure it out. She feels hurt, deeply, but she won't say anything. The day ends slowly. The guys are going to practice so she'll be alone on the way back. She's starting to get used to it since they practice a lot these days. She suddenly hears Sun Ha's voice calling her name. She doesn't think twice and starts to run. Maybe with a bit of luck she'll reach home before the girl catches her. She looks back when she's far enough from the school. Thankfully, Sun Ha didn't follow her. She sighs in relief and goes back home. When she opens the door she notices high heels and her father's favorite shoes. Awesome... She comes in and they greet her, not even asking about the new person leaving in the house. It feels surreal. Min Rin won't complain if they don't scold her. She knocks at He Mi's door.

- Oh Min Rin!

- How are you?

- I'm good! But you don't seem so well...

- Nah it's okay! Did you meet my...

- Yes! They're really nice!

Min Rin's relieved. She smiles and talks a bit with He Mi. The girl is actually nice and sweet, she can't believe that she's the same person who punched her so easily few weeks ago. They got to know each other and get along well. Why does it feel like i can make friends so easily? Maybe i should stop trusting people... She shakes her head.

- Well i still have todo my homework.

- Wait! Ah... You know Sun Ha's texting me or sending me pictures but i don't answer you know! But did you see...

- The kiss?

- He didn't kiss her on his own will you know. I've known both of them for a long time and she scares him... You should talk to Ho Seok.

- Thanks He Mi...

Min Rin closes the door painfully, she didn't really want to think about it. She gets up stairs and crashes on her bed, hiding her face in her pillow. She wants to cry but she can't let the tears flow, she won't allow them to. Sudden knocks on her door bring her back to reality. 

- Rin-ah, a friend is here for you.

She doesn't answer, she doens't want to see anyone. The door opens. 

- Rin-ah.

Her step mother's voice became a bit colder.

- Just tell them i'm sleeping!

- It's not really nice of you...

She freezes. She didn't want to see anyone but the one she wants to see the least is him. Why was he here now? She turns on the bed, hiding under the blanket.

- I am sleeping.

Ho Seok asks if the woman can let them be and she goes down. He closes the door behind her. He sits next to her bed, trying to find something to say.

- I know you're here. Go away.

- What's wrong? You were being nice this morning and now...

- You really want to see it like this? 

She gets up and faces him, angry tears threatening to flow. 

- I know... i just didn't want you to find out and so i had to do what Sun Ha asked, including avoiding you. She told me she'd let you go if i accepted to be her toy for a month. 

Min Rin can't believe it, she wants to punch him and hug him at the same time.

- But why did you do this? I don't want you to sell yourself just my sake! You're crazy! I'd rather get beaten up than seeing you kissing you her once more! You... You're just...

She can't even finish her sentence. His arms wrap around her shoulder and he hugs her tightly. 

- I promised... but i only have two weeks and a half to go and i'm free too...

She pushes him away. 

- Get out.

Of course she's angry. She almost confessed to him but he said that he was still trapped in the other girl's arms for a while. If he was on her side of the situation he'd probably have hurt her even more, shouting things he didn't even think.

- I still like you, Min Rin, i promise. 

He goes and closes the door, leaving Min Rin alone with her tears and low mind. 

 

 

 

 

A/N hihihi i don't have much to say but thanks for reading and comment if you feel like it~~ (maybe subscribe?) haha see you soon guys i love you~~