I need you

Medicine

Mimi is sitting alone on a bench in a deserted park. Why did she left her to read this letter? Why did she leave her for the words of another friend? She is the person who understands Min Rin the best and still, she finds confort in the others' words. Worse, she finds someone to comfort but won't accet Mimi's warmth. Confused tears roll on her face while she's looking at the clouds. I really don't understand, this time. She shakes her head and goes lazily to her work place. 

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin are sitting near the river, singing while Taehyung fell asleep. They need to forget the tension but they're still worried. Well Ho Seok must be in good hands. Thinks Jungkook. He wonders where the hyungs went, well it's their problem.

Namjoon and Jin went to the practice room to focus on something and Suga followed Ha Neul since he knows her well. He's trying to calm her down but mostly to understand the situation. Ha Neul is mad at him because he told the others. I couldn't have continued like this, they would have known anyway... He shakes his head and tries to talk to her once again. She won't hear anything, she's already calling Jiho.

- Fine then, just go hide in your lover's arms!

He leaves her with a bitter taste on his tongue. Let's go to the practice room... i need to rap.

 

Min Rin's sitting, lost in her thoughts. Ho Seok fell asleep in her arms. She's a bit embarassed but it's not what bothers her. She shouted at everybody and even left Mimi for Ha Ran's note. Well it was the thing which brought her hope back but Mimi was trying so hard, she must be upset... Night is falling, she starts to fall asleep when he finally wakes up. First he doesn't know where he is, until he looks up at Min Rin's tired face. His cheeks start to burn and he pulls off quickly. 

- Ah sorry... he says.

She shakes her head to show him that it's okay.

- You want to eat something? She asks.

- Not really... and you.

- I don't think i'll handle food...

He looks up and his eyes pierce hers. He touches her cheek.

- You're strong...

- With all the thing you've all been through today, i can say that i'm not strong.

- Maybe... but you found your strength. He whispers.

His mind is tormented. He can't stop thinking about her critical state when he tried to calm her down and then how she changed thanks to Ha Ran's word. She's been sweet to him after this, he found warmth. Something i've been looking for ages... He shakes his head. She only acted because he was sad, for the same reason as her. When Ha Ran's words brought her they just kicked him down, making him feel powerless. He understands well why Min Rin said life was unfair. This letter remembered him that he lost his childhood friend, the only person who comforted him when he was sad. He didn't look for her love because he already had it. He wasn't in love with her but she was everything to him since his family abandonned him. And today, the mysterious and broken Min Rin hugs him and he's able to find the warmth he lost, better than Ha Ran's, better than his sister's. It felt like he needed her, like he couldn't let her go. He was embarassed when he woke up in her arms but now all he's able to see is kindness and sadness. She's trying to overcome her fears for him. She promised to come back for him... He looks at her once again.

- Can i stay here tonight? He asks.

- Sure. I'll prepare the room...

He holds her arm back.

- Can i stay here tonight?

His eyes are so desperate... Min Rin's heart skips a beat. She hods. He pulls her back with him, hugging her with all his strength.

- Thanks. He whispers in her hair.

She doesn't say anything, just put her arms around his waist. It feels good... She thinks. I need it... That's what he thinks. Finally they both fall asleep, hugging each other like their lives were about to end.

 

 

 

A.N OKAY i know it's a short one TT^TT i'll update a long one after new year and stuff so see ya in two or three days i love you! thanks for reading though