These guys' feelings

Medicine

The end of the week passed smoothly for everyonde, now it's Monday and Min Rin's back to school. She spent the week practicing like crazy to show how much she improved to the boys, also to Ha Neul. She opens her door to see a big black car dropping her father and step mother. She sighs and greets them quickly. She's walking slowly, lost in her thoughts when someone calls her name. She turns around, smiling since she recognised Jungkook's voice. Here's the puppy boy and the rest of Bangtan, waving. She gives them a big smile, warming then up and making them relieved. 

- You sure took your time! Pouts Ho Seok.

She smacks his side, making him laugh. They were all worried about her and seeing her like she was before makes them forget her anxious state. Actually some want to forget, since it's not the Min Rin they know. They reach school and she's attacked by Ha Neul and her hugs. And i tried to forget and run away from all of this... Thinks Min Rin. She's happy because her friends are considering her fears and they're all nice in their way. She's walking and talking happily with Jungkook when Yong In appears. He throws a weird glance at her and steps forward.

- Hey weak thing. How was your week.

- Pretty good since i didn't get to see you. How was yours?

He walks close to her. Jungkook steps in front of him.

- What's wrong kid? You want to fight? 

Min Rin puts a hand on her freind's shoulder.

- Let's just go to class.

Yong In keeps on calling her but she's back to her talk with Jungkook. They enter the classroom and talk until the bell. The hours pass slowly and it's hard to stay awake. Jungkook is sleeping on Min Rin's shoulder while she's trying to keep her eyes open to take notes. Then comes lunch break. They get to the practice room happily. Jimin almost jumps on the girl.

- Rin-ah! We don't have school this afternoon! Come and dance with us!

Her cheeks become slightly pink and she nods, happy.

- But before let's eat!

Everyone laughs and they all look into each other's boxes. Ho Seok's looking at Min Rin's chicken with sparkling eyes.

- Want some? She asks.

He nods. She put her chopsticks into his mouth and a contentment sigh comes out of his throat. Jungkook starts to laugh.

- Guys! Why is Ho Seok happy? Because of the chicken or because he inderectly kissed Min Rin?

The guy chocks. He smacks Jungkook's side while drinking water. Min Rin already changed the topic and is giving some small cupcakes to everybody. She earns warm hugs from everybody and tickles from Taehyung. He won't let her go.

- Haaa stop i'm dying!

Tears show up in her eyes because of laughter. She's holding her stomach and Taehyung attacks her more violently.

- Watch out! Shouts Ha Neul. She's wearing a skirt!

Taehyung turns around with round eyes.

- Oh yay you're right! Min Rin's a girl!

Makes everyone laugh.

- You're so mean with me!

She gets up and fake cries, running while he's chasing after her. Ho Seok and Jimin catch her on the way and they both hug her.

- But we know that you're a girl so just forget this alien.

She squeezes them and says a cute "Thanks Jiminie, Ho Seok Oppa!" making both of them chuckle. They all sit and finish their lunch. Then they all go to the practice room, even Ha Neul because she wants to see Min Rin dance. Jimin, Jungkook and Ho Seok turn around to their friends.

- We taught something to Min Rin so we'll all dance with her okay?

- Oooow we wanted to see her alone! Pouts Jin.

It surprises everybody. Min Rin chuckles nervously but her eyes meet Ho Seok's. He smiles at her and nods. Jungkook turns up the music and they start. What Ha Neul's watching is unbelievable. It feels like Min Rin's another person. She saw her dance countless of times but not like this. It feels like the boys figured out what would suit her style. They're dancing around her, perfectly in synch, like to support her and show a better scene. It's beautiful. The person who surprises her the most is Jungkook. She never saw him like this. So serious, so focused. She can't help but smile. It feels like she's a big sister watching her brother becoming more confident and learning how to be a man. She remembers his confession but she doesn't thinkit was realy important. She thought he mistook friendship with love. The song stops. Min Rin hides her face in her hands. Jimin holds her in his arms.

- You've done well!

She's shaking her head. Ho Seok is feeling slightly irritated by the scene. His friend's squeezing her against his chestn trying to convince her that she's actually a good dancer. Meanwhile Jungkook went out to buy drinks with Namjoon, Suga and Ha Neul. He decides to choose some ice creams too, since Min Rin worked hard and did well. He's walking back to the store when Ha Neul catches his arm.

- Wooah Jungkook you were really impressive! You looked awesome dancing like this.

He throws a hurt stare to her. She just gives his a curious look. He pulls his arm.

- You're the worst. He finally dares to talk. You know how i feel and still... one day you'll talk only about your boy and the second day you'll catch my arm to praise me with sparkling eyes. 

- Ah... i'm sorry. I just thought you forgot about me...

He shakes his head and starts to walk. She follows him, running a bit.

- Jungkook! Yah Jungkookie~~

- Stop acting sweet with me! It ing hurts you know!

He pushes her away when she touches his arm. Tears start to show up in her eyes.

- You're the mean one Jeon Jungkook!

And she starts to run away.

- That's it! Run to Jiho and ask him to hit me! He shouts.

Tears of anger appear in his eyes. He turns around to see Suga and Namjoon. There's also Min Rin. 

- We were wondering where you guys had gone... she whispers.

- And that's what we were wondering about Jungkook. Says Suga with the same tone. 

Min Rin steps forward and gives his bag to the other two. She puts an arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

- Hey... Let's talk.

He nods, a bit afraid. He thinks she's going to scold him because he shouted at Ha Neul. That's not what happens. She leads him to a bench and hugs him softly. He closes his eyes, taking his time to let her warmth reach him. It feels like the protective arms of a sister or even a mother. He smiles. She pats his head.

- Tell your noona what happened.

- She just came at me, starting to act sweet and sticking her body to mine. I should've felt happy when she praised me but then only thing i could feel was anger. I was hurt you know... because she know how i feel but never consider it, only thinking about her... I'm sorry i'm badmouthing your best friend.

- It's okay, it's not like you're wrong. I'll talk to her, don't worry, things will go better. Well i'll try my best!

He looks up at her and smiles. He hugs her tightly and thanks her. The guys were actually curious about what happened, since Jungkook shouted at Ha Neul. They're all hidding not far from them. Once again Ho Seok feels flustrated because she's hugging a guy. He shakes his head. Come on! He's having a hard time, you can't be jealous! Wait! I'm jealous? Aish! Once again get ahold of yourself Jung Ho Seok! They go back to the practice room, waiting for them to come back and then they help Min Rin with new steps. They have a good time and night comes. 

- I'm walking you home! Says Ho Seok to Min Rin.

- You don't have to... It's not far from here and you must be tired.

- You don't want me to? He pouts.

- I didn't say that... she says while looking away.

- Then let's go!

He takes her hand and leads her outside. It's pretty cold. He puts his arms around her shoulder. She looks up at him, cheeks a bit red.

- You're red. He says.

- It's the cold. She answers.

He chuckles and once again kisses her cheek.

- Then it'll warm you up.

He winks at her. She bites her lower lip while trying to hold her heart to a normal beating. It's not really possible. He's still holding her hand, it doesn't help her at all. She shakes her head and tries to come up with something to talk about.

- You sure like to hug people... he says.

She turns around, surprised. Then she burst of laughter.

- Haha what was that?

She's holding her stomach, making fun of his random sentence.

- No, it's true, you're always holding someone in your arms. Well mostly Jungkook and Jimin.

- It's just because they're skinship people... i guess.

- Then you'd hug me more often if i do more skinship with you?

This time when she turns around she's more than red. He laughs at her cuteness and suddenly pulls her to him.

- I told you, he whispers, head lost in her long hair. I need you.

Her heart is doing so much random things she starts to wonder if it's normal... She bites her lips once again but hugs him back.

- Well i'm back so...

He chuckles nervously. He pulls off to look at her, right in the eyes. He never noticed how big and pure they were before now. Even the light and innocent chocolate color of her irises look more bright than before. He gulps. Yes he's starting to fall fo her, and it feels good. He wanted to forget about love but with her it seems right to let his feelings go. He likes her, and he wants to like her. Without saying anything he presses his lips to hers, slowly. He opens his eyes once again to see her troubled expression. He smiles.

- Don't worry, i'm patient, i'll wait for you to kiss me on your own. He whispers next to her ear.

Her heart is going crazy. He takes her hand until the end of the walk and waves happily at her before leaving her. She comes in, face all red. She doesn't even greet her father and runs to her room. She closes the door and falls on her bed, hands on her heart. Does Ho Seok love me? Well... i guess so... he wouldn't have kissed me then, and he said he'd wait for me to kiss him. Does that mean he thinks i'll fall in love with him? Her heart is going even wilder. She hides her face in her pillow. Well it's just a small crush, i can't kiss him right now...

 

 

 

 

A/N This it it! Wohahahahaha i'm proud of this chapter X3 well not really but a bit thoug~~ well i hope you enjoyed this one and i'm coming back with another one soon (dunno when though because school is back in two days and i still have homework...) hehe thanks for reading :3 i'm so happy! and also thanks to the subs and the people who commented it makes me even happier \(^o^)/ i love you guys~~