Kiss

Medicine

Min Rin's running like a fool, avoiding to breath at some times. She remembers the code this time! She gets there with the stairs so she can run and be faster. She knocks at Jiho's door where Ha Neul opens with a calm smile.

- So you really came.

She opens the door completely and Min Rin's able to see her brother, totaly fine. She feels like punching both of them.

- Yah! You're crazy! I ran to here, what if i was at school?

- Well you weren't, that's why i called. Answers Ha Neul. 

- Like you care! You just called because you wanted to play! Aish i'm going mad! I can't stand you, both of you, anymore!

She leaves with angry tears. Joking like this when they were already hurting her... It feels like they don't care about others' feelings at all... When she walks back she notices Ha Ran's little sister laughing with some cute girls.  They really look alike... A hand lands on her shoulder. She turns around and is about to scream when the hand blocks . 

- Shut up, blue hair is not far!

Yong In points Sun Ha who's going out of a music store with a guitar. Yong In leads her further from the girl.

- I don't know what you did to her but she was talking about you to the keeper and she feels like killing you.

- Well... I don't care?

She pulls away from him and starts to go. 

- Park Min Rin!

He shouted a bit too loud... Sun Ha's head turn around. She meets Min Rin's eyes and starts to step forward. She reaches her level and rabs her collar.

- Hey you know what you've done? I'm really mad at you, it means you might die soon.

Min Rin starts to laugh bitterly then walks, avoiding the girls' threats. She doesn't care, and it feels like when she's alone she's not that powerful. Min Rin reaches her place. No one is in the living room anymore. The guys must be practicing and Suga must be with He Mi... well who knows what's happening there... Min Rin smiles and walks to the dancing room. There are Jimin and Jungkook but the others are not here. They notice her.

- Oh you're back! What happened?

- Something stupid... let's not talk about this. Where are the others.

- Since you're letting us staying here Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin went to buy stuff to cook and eat, Suga is with He Mi.

- And Ho Seok?

- No idea... answers Jungkook

- Maybe up stairs? Says Jimin.

Min Rin nods and leaves them with a smile. She checks each room she's opened for the guys but he's nowhere to be found... She sighs and enters her room when a pair of arms wrap her shoulders. She gasps. He nuzzles his nose in her hair.

- Surprised?

- Yah don't do this ever again! I was about to punch you!

He burst into a pure laugh. He puts his hands on her shoulders to make her turn aorund and face him. He smiles and pecks her right cheek.

- What happened.

- Just a bad joke from Ha Neul and my bro...

- Just this?

- And i got provoked by Yong In and Sun Ha on the way back... but it's nothing. 

He looks concerned, hearing the blue haired girl's name. 

- You should be careful, she's worse than she looks actually...

- I'm okay and i'll be okay, stop worrying okay.

- I can't... i know her, even if you tell me it's fine i'm the one who knows what she's able to do here.

Min Rin sighs but she can't look really serious seeing Ho Seok's deep and worried look. She bites one of her lips. He smile. She bites harder.

- Don't do this, it'll bleed.

She looks away and bites a bit deeper.  He chuckles and kisses her, setting her lip free. She gasps, it makes him smile. He pushes her slowly against the wal and deepens his kiss. Her hand lands on his neck and back and she kisses him back. It feels like they're desperate, hurt and asking for love. He grabs her waist and her body crashes to his a bit harder than he thought. She gasps once again. Her hands pat slowly his back, kills him. He groans and pulls her closer. She presses her body to his and closes her arms around his waist. He starts to feel hot, too hot. He whines when she breaks the kiss.

- Waah let me breathe!

He starts to laugh. Her cheeks go two shades darker while she looks away. He chuckles and pecks her lips happily.

- Well you seemed to enjoy~~

She smacks his side.

- You can't say you didn't!

- I did...

- What?

- I liked it...

She looks away once again. He laughs at her.

- Yah don't laugh! I'm saying something serious and you..

- Yes... i'm sorry?

She shakes her head and he pouts. She looks away and he pecks her cheeks. She's about to punch him when his lips reach her neck. She gets sudden goose bumps. She tries to escape but his grip around her body is too firm... His tongue plays slowly with her soft skin. She grips his shirt, she can't resist him anymore. She sighs of pleasure when he starts to bite the skin of her collarbone. He's pulling on her shirt to reach more skin. His tongue goes from her neck to her collar bones, leaving warmth all over her body. He pulls the shirt again.

- Ho... Ho Seok...

He opens his eyes slowly and looks at her red buring face. 

- What? 

She bites her lips, looking at his hand, then at her shirt. He can see half of her bra now. He bites his lips and lets her shirt go. He needs to stop now because if he doesn't he might go to far, and she didn't even tell him her feelings... He lets Min Rin go. He wants to ask her when the room's door opens.

- The guys are back! They bought a huge cake! Says Jimin hapilly.

They go down stairs. Suga makes He Mi sit on his laps and she blushes.

- Cute~~ Says the whole group. 

Ho Seok suddenly looks at Min Rin who's giving cake pieces to everybody. He sighs... Does she love him? Well probably but he still wants to hear it from . Anyway... let's just enjoy the moment. And everybody stays here, talking laughing about stupid things while eating cake. Then they play video games or practice and the night goes smoothly for all of them.

 

 

 

 

A/N End of chapter~~ hehe tell me what you think ;) i'd be happy~~ and sorry i think it's a bit shorter than the others so... i'll try to update a longer one next time (once again?) hihihi hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading! See you soon~~