Feeling good

Medicine

Min Rin's sitting at the table, silent, looking at her parents who almost threw Ho Seok out... We have to talk about serious things with this girl. She's afraid they'll tell her to stop going to school or to change her friends.They don't seem to talk at all... she starts to feel bored, impatient too. They're just looking. She sighs.

- Aaah... What's wrong?

Her step mother sighs and rolls her eyes. Her father finally decides to talk.

- You see... that girl, Mimi... She's... she was your friend. But i think you should stay away from her.

- Eh? Why? She didn't do anything wrong... did she?

- No she didn't... but you might just remem... Ah nevermind! Just do whatever you want.

He gets up and picks his phone, must be calling another business man... Min Rin doesn't get why they told her to stay here but since she's free to do what she wants she won't complain. She gets upstairs and takes her guitar. She rushes out. The weather is really nice. She reaches a calm park, not the same as before. There's almost no one. She sits on a bench and starts to play. A hand lands on her shoulder. She turns quickly around, surprised, and sees Mimi. The blonde girl smiles.

- You have such a pretty voice!

- Haha thanks... Sorry for earlier. It feels like my parents are being rude to everybody...

- Nah it's okay, i might be at fault after all...

- If it's about this memory thing again, let's just not care. If i have to remember something it'll come back on its own...

- Well it'd be better if it doesn't...

Min Rin puts a finger on her friend's lips, so she'll talk about something else.

- But we're friends! Just tell me more about you.

During the hour she gets to know plenty things about Mimi. She died her hair blonde in first year of high school, she graduated last year and was quite popular. She's working at a book store during the day, and a pub during the night. Today is her free day and she likes to wander in the streets to see all the "artists" and people. It makes her feel alive, that's what she says. She's living with her little sister because their parents died in a car accident six months ago.

- I know your sis' too?

- Yup! You saw her few times.

Apparently Min Rin got to know Min Rin in the streets while dancing. They got beaten up few times together, even though Min Rin can't remember... This girl seems nice, she's cute and it really feels like we know each other. Even if my awake self doesn't remember her i can feel my inner self knows her.... well it's weird but i want to trust her;

- Would you be my friend once again? She asks the girl.

Tears come in the blonde's eyes and she gives her a strong hug.

- Would be awesome!

They keep on talking about each other for a while.

- Min Rin-ah!!

They turn around to see Taehyung and Jungkook waving at her. They suddenly notice the blonde next to her. Taehyung hides behind Min Rin like Mimi is some kind of alien and Jungkook greets her shily. 

- Yah Kookie! Where are...

Ho Seok turns his head and sees his friends talking whith the two girls. That blonde weirdo again... He shakes his heads, waiting for the rest of the group then they walk to the girls. Jimin sits between them and puts an arm around Min Rin's shoulders. Mimi's look becomes slightly darker but she keeps on smiling to the new people. Taehyung and Jungkook keep on teasing Min Rin.

- You didn't tell me you had so many friends. Says Mimi.

- Haha sorry i forgot.

- What? You forgot us? Pouts Jimin, he fake cries in Jungkook arms. 

- I knew we were nothing for you...

Ho Seok acts like he's leaving but he comes back and attacks her with a hug, just to see Mimi's face.

- Here's your punishment. 

- Ah i can't breathe...

She calls for help but all she gets is a grouped hug in which she really can't breathe. People passing by can only see her arms moving everywhere out of this human hill. Mimi feels irritated.

- Min Rin, i'm leaving.

- Already?

- Yes i have things to do...

- At least give me your number!

The girl smiles ar her, thankful. Ho Seok feels a bit bad. He thinks it's not a good idea, but he can't stop Min Rin, she seems so happy...

- Haha see you cutie~~

Mimi pecks Min Rin's cheeks and leaves slowly.

- She's strange. Says Taehyung.

- Look who's talking... sighs Namjoon. 

- But she is strange. Adds Jimin.

- Guys... she's been through a lot of things... i think. Maybe it's her way to forget you know. Says Min Rin.

So kind... thinks Ho Seok. She should be careful, people could take advantage of her kindness... and what kind of girl trusts perfect strangers? He shakes his head.

- Hyung. Something wrong? Asks Jungkook.

- Nope i was just... thinking.

They all look at him, unsure. 

- Guys we were about to practice... maybe we should leave.

- But Min Rin will be alone! Shouts Jin, not to happy about the idea of dancing. 

- She can just come with us... Answers Jimin.

- Are you the leader to say this? Asks the older, trying anything to stay here.

- But she can come. Adds Namjoon.

Jin sighs. They all look at Min Rin, silently asking if she wants to come or not. She nods.

- Yay, i'd like to see how you're good again!

They all smile and laugh. She follows them to their practice room. It's not far from where she lives.

- Next to our home~~ says Jungkook.

They start to strech. Jimin sits next to Min Rin.

- Can you help me?

She nods and puts her hands on his back and helps him streching. 

- Me too!

Taehyung pushes Jimin away and takes his place. Same scheme with Jungkook and then everyone does it. Once she helped everybody they start to dance. She's impressed, it feels like they impoved since last time! They dance and sing without any break during three hours before falling on the floor, exausted. She vrings them water.

- Haha you're really the best!

Taehyung gets up to hug her but she pushes him away.

- You're all sweaty, don't touch me! 

She starts to laugh. The guys look at each other, Jungkook nods. Jimin catches her feet and they all jump on her.

- Thanks Rin-aaaaah!

They squeeze her.

- Aaaaah i'm dying! Someone save meeee!

- You know how many girls would kill to be you? Asks Jimin.

- I don't care you're all sweaty! Let me go!

- Come on it's not like it'll kill you~~

Ho Seok sticks her to him. He's the one who dances the most... She tries to escape but he's too strong. 

- Help meeee!

This time the guys help her.

- Ho Seok meanie you wanted to keep her for you! Says Taehyung while grabing the girl's waist.

Min Rin gives up and let them hug her, it's pointless to fight now they all hugged her at least once. Her phone rings.

- Oh dad?

- Where are you?

- In a practice room with some friends.

- Min Rin sleep at our place tonight! Shouts Taehyung.

Her father hears it. She's worried he'll say something bad but the opposite happens.

- Actually it'd be good if you could sleep at your friends' because we have to leave the house for a week.

- Well i was alone for two weeks you know... 

- Yes but...

- It's because of Mimi right? She asks while geting a bit away from the guys so they won't hear everything.

- WelL...

- I'll just say yes to the guys today but you can't keep me away from her, and she's actually a good person. I don't even understand why you fear her!

She hangs up and turns to see seven heads who followed her. She sighs. 

- So... i can really stay at your place? She asks unsure.

- Of course! But you're cooking. Says Suga.

They all stare at him and he just shrugs his shoulders. Min Rin starts to laugh.

- Ok then let's do this!

- You'll get Jungkook's room says Jimin.

- Eh? why?

- You have the biggest bed. Answers Suga.

- Hahah i don't want to be a bother, plus you're all tired i'll just sleep on a couch. 

They want to protest but their bodies are telling them to let things go this way. 

- Suga~~

- Yes you can stay too... says the guy to the other three. 

- Cooking for eight then!

They all leave the room with laughs and smiles, teasing each other and talking about useless stuff. Min Rin feels good, really good. Her smile seems to improve while talking to the guys. She'll have a good time, she's pretty sure about it.

 

 

A/N Well i don't have much to say about this chapter so... thanks for reading ;)  and sorry i feel like there're a lot of mistakes but i can't find them >.< forgive me TT^TT hahaha see you next time and thanks to the ones who still read and subscribed :3