I won't let you

Medicine

She's sitting silently, eyes closing, her head resting on Ho Seok's shoulder. She's thinking about all this and can't help but being confused. He's the first one to break the silence though.

- You're still mad? He asks her softly.

- I don't know. 

- You're not normal! He starts to laugh.

- Yay... i think so too...She's starting to get lost in her thoughts again. She has to ask him after all. Ho Seok...

- Hm? What's wrong?

- Why did you change your mind?

- Do you mean about staying with Sun Ha?

- Yay...

- You seemed affected and she clearly didn't stop to beat you and all so... it was pointless me doing something against my will. Plus i want to be with you.

She doesn't say anything more and tries to hide her face who's becoming red. He chuckles. Min Rin's phone rings. It's Young Soo.

- Hey Rin-ah! You left so fast? There was something wrong?

- Ah well it's nothing important, i'll come back soon. 

I just need some time to overcome memories once more... Seriously what was this guy doing there? I know, i know he didn't do all these things on his own but still... well maybe i should tell my self he's just like He Mi but.. it's different.

Anyway... see you later~~

She hangs up and shakes her head, trying to think about something else than this guy. Ho Seok lookw at her, curious.

- Who was it?

- The  cake friend, actually an old friend i lost contact with.

- A guy?

- Yes.

Ho Seok frowns. She throws a curious look at him and smiles at his troubled face.

- What's with this expression?

- Well...

- Hahaha no need to be jealous, he's more like a brother to me.

She winks at him and gets up.

- You should practice, dancing contest is tomorrow after all.

- True...

She follows him and sits somewhere in a corner, watching him and the guys practice. Without really noticing she falls asleep. The guys don't notice her until they stop dancing, it's already late in the night. 

- Yah Ho Seok! Take care of this girl! You're not doing your job properly! Shouts Jimin.

- What job? Asks Ho Seok.

- Aren't you guys going to date from now on? Says Jungkook.

- Well... i don't know, i'm afraid it's going to bring her more trouble so...

- Tch! You're just stupid... sighs Jimin.

Ho Seok hits his side before walking to Min Rin, comfortably sleeping against the wall. He puts a warm hand on her shoulder and whispers her name, softly shaking her. She opens her eyes slowly. He smiles.

- Haha cheesy~~ laughs Jungkook.

Ho Seok throws a dark stare at him, only making the boy laugh harder. Min Rin streches and gets up. 

- Going home? 

She nods slowly. Ho Seok passes an arm around her waist before leading her outside. They walk slowly, letting a comfortable silence running the atmosphere. She throws fast looks at him, just to try to know what he's thinking about. They stop no far from Min Rin's house. 

- Min Rin-ah... about all this i... i think i need to make Sun Ha go away from my life in a proper way and then...

- I understand. I guess... well i'll try to wait but... ah... i don't know how to say it. 

- You're upset?

- Kind of. But it also feels like i can't get angry at you... i'm lost.

He chuckles and pulls her into a warm hug.

- I'm in love with you, it's the only thing i'm sure about.

She hugs him back, not answering. It's not like she doesn't want to say it but she'll just wait for him to be here, only for her.She smiles and kisses his lips with passion before letting go and enter her house. There is her step mother, sitting on a couch with an unknown man. Min Rin frowns. Last time she saw a stranger in her house she had to sleep outside. It's already late, she can't bother anyone. The woman gets up with a stranger smile.

- I kept food for you. 

She goes in the kitchen then comes back with a plate full of rice and vegetables (once again)  and hands it to Min Rin.

- You won't mind eating in your room right? Leave the dishes to me and just rest.

Min Rin almost chocks at her sudden kindness. Even when her father is here she doesn't act like this. She shakes her head before taking the plate to her room. She eats slowly, thinking about Ho Seok, again. She truly hopes he won't stay with Sun Ha for too long... She bites her lips. Am i becoming possessive? She shakes her head, hands on the cheeks and the face redening. She eats the end of the rice and goes to the bathroom for a fast shower. She comes back to her room, falling asleep fastly.

 

Meanwhile Ho Seok is going back to his place. He sees someone who seems to be waiting at the entrance of the building. Of course it's Sun Ha. Well... time to let everything go... He approaches the girl with a determined look on the face. She starts to laugh.

- What is this? Aren't you supposed to be scared?

- Not anymore. I wanted to see you.

- Don't you like this girl? Park Min Rin... she whispers.

- I do. That's why i'm here. I'm not playing with you anymore, i won't let you hit her anymore.

- And what about everything? Hm? I still can tell yourfamily where you live.

- They know i'm here. They sent me here.

- Oh! And your sis'? Hm? Do you think Min Rin would like to go out with a guy whose sister is like yours?

- She took my parents' business over, she's not the arrogant thug you used to know.

- Won't your precious girl get scared?

- I don't think so...

- And what if i tell you i made amazing friends who told me a lot of interesting things on her, like the way she cries when you cut her skin off.

Ho Seok punches the wall next to Sun Ha's face.

- I won't let you touch her you know...

- I know, but it doesn't mean i can't hurt her though~~

She pushes Ho Seok away and walks into the dark street. He has a bad feeling, he doens't know what to do. He enters the building. Maybe i'll know tomorrow after a full sleep night.

 

 

 

A/N Hello~~ hahaha i actually made it! haaa it was hard for me to write this week but i did it! Haha hope you liked the chapter and thanks for reading~~ i'll probably try to update in the weekend but i'm not sure because i have tons of homework >.< exams are coming soon too~~ hehe well thanks if there's still someone reading this and see you~~ big hugs <3