Broken

Medicine

Min rin's phone rings suddenly. She rubs her eyes to see where she is, and suddenly realises she can't do anything because Hoseok is using her as a pillow. She sighs and shakes him a bit. He groans before opening his eyes slowly.

-Hn... What's wrong?

-Give me my phone.

-Who's calling at this hour?

He groans once again but hands her the phone. He looks peacefully at her while she's picking up. Suddenly, her look changes and she starts to shake.

-No way... this can't happen...

She hangs up and looks at his boy, scared.

-What happened?

-You remember, i told you there was this guy... at the café... He went to meet Mimi and she collapsed in front of him. Her sister saw the scene and called the police but when they arrived Mimi and the guy were missing. This can't happen... I mean she lived so much tough things and...

He pulls her to his chest and holds her tight so she won't cry. His hands go through her hair and he pats gently her head while telling her that they'll find her and she'll be safe. She keeps on shaking. What if it happened again? Would Mimi be able to overcome it? No... And Min Rin knows what would happen then. She doesn't want sad things to happen again. Just when things started to calm down... She shakes her head and holds Hoseok too, she needs to feel his warmth. She looks at him with a small smile and he places a soft kiss on her lips.

-Sleep now.

 

~

Mimi can't see anything, she can feel it, it's starting over, and she's alone this time. She's tied to a chair and her clothes are not on her anymore. She feels cold and wants to cry.

-Let me go...

-Then tell us where's the other girl.

It's weird, it's a girl who talked, she doesn't remember being attacked by a girl. 

-Tell us where Min Rin is.

Mimi shakes her head.

-I'd rather die.

-Hm... it's not painful enough, you should know already. So you choose, you live once again the horrors you can't even stand to remember or we set you free and you tell us where is Min Rin. 

-I won't.

-Why?

-I just won't.

-Then prepare yourself to get burn.

Her tears starts to flow, she doesn't want this to happen. Min Rin... i'm sorry... She bites her tongue hard enough to make it bleed.

-Put something in ! She's trying to die!

Too late. Mimi's already lost too much blood. The girl who joined the group kicks the table and punches one of the guys in the room.

-We'll catch Min Rin! 

She looks at the cake boy she just beat and smiles evily at everybody. She replaces her blue hair behind her ears and sighs.

-Of course we'll catch her, and this time it'll be a dead end. 

She laughs a bit before letting the boy go. She looks at Mimi's dead body and thinks about what she could do about it. She sighs and rubs her forehead, looking for an idea when something hits her mind.

-Guys help me move her, we'll send a cute message to this girl.

~

Hoseok is walking happily next to his girlfriend. Even if she's worried she's smiling a bit not to make him worry to. Someone calls their name and they turn around to see Jungkook waving at them.

-Hey~ 

They start to talk happily, laughing about stupid stuff, when they notice a crowd near the river. There are police officers and a few students. Yong In is there, hidding her sister's eyes behind his hands. It gets the group's attention and they wal towards the crowd. Min Rin walks through the people and Hoseok tries to follow her without pushing everybody around. She gets to see what's going on in the middle and her legs stops to work. She lands hardly on the ground, seeing there a dead body, without a message stuck to the right shoulder. She recognises her friend. She can't even cry, the shock is too big, her worl seems to break all around her and her heart feels empty. 

-Oh my...

Hoseok's hands lands on her waist and her grabs her into a hug to comfort her.

-Park Min Rin?

She turns around to look at the officer.

-Yes?

-Seems like the note is for you... 

She takes it with a shaking hand. Your fault, you'll end like this too Park Min Rin~ Min Rin throws the piece of paper to the floor and looks at the officer with shocked eyes.

-Maybe you could answer our questions?

She slowly nods and the looks at the ground.

-We'll take you to the station then.

-I'm coming too. Says Hoseok.

The officer doesn't protest, seeing the young girl's state he feels like she'll need support and this guy seems to be a good choice. They walk slowly to the station and the man makes them sit in a calm room. One of his co-worker comes in and sits in front of them. 

-So you're the girl said on the note right?

She nods slowly, swallowing painfully.

-Who was that girl?

-Hm... her name's...

-We know this, who was that girl to you?

She shakes a bit and Hoseok puts a protective arm around her shoulder.

-She was my friend. We've gone through torture together... I guess she was caught again and they killed her to make me panick.

-It's actually a suicide. She vut her tongue with her own teeth.

Min Rin's heart stops. Mimi gave up, she ran away, couldn't take it anymore and left. It's all my fault... They probably wanted me and she killed herself not to face torture again... Tears threaten to flow but she holds them back.

-Oh i remember now! Two girls arriving from nowhere and telling they were caught by weird guys and tortured! Says one of the officers.

-You mean that case from two years ago?

-That's right... whispers Min Rin.

They suddenly look at her. 

-Could you tell us if you saw faces? 

-Only the ones who were forced to cut us, the ones ordering were always in the dark or even in another room when we were...

She looks at the ground once again. 

-We'll find them, don't worry, you'll be safe. Says one of the officers.

I hope so... She looks at Hoseok who's smiling at her to comfort her. She smiles a bit and they answer a few more questions before leaving.

-It's decided, i'm not leaving you anymore, you can just stay at my place if you want.

-I can't... 

-Of course you can. You'll be away from this witch's tricks and you'll be with me!

-Hm.. Seems like a good situation yay...

He pulls her to his chest and loses his nose in her hair. He holds her tight, like he was going to lose her forever. 

-I'll protect you.

She hugs him too, then pecks his lips. A single tear rolls on her left cheek. 

-Min Rin?

She turns around to see her mother with a stange look.

-Sweetie, let's talk.

 

 

 

 

A/N Hello~ sorry the updates are really late... well i hope you still like the story~ and thank you for reading, really it makes me happy~~ hehe sorry to end this one here since i don't know when will the next chapter be... see you guys~~