Powercut (part 2)

Medicine

Ho Seok received a text from Jimin saying no one was able to join Jungkook. He got out of shower really fast and rushed out. While he's running in he corridor there's a powercut. He takes out his phone so he can see. It also means there's no elevator. He runs like crazy in the stairs and rushes out. Looking everywhere around. He's near the river and finds his friend lying on the grass. He's just sleeping here, though it's cold. He shakes him really hard and the boy wakes up, punching him in the face. 

- Oh sorry hyung!

- I hope you are! We were all freakin' worried you know!

He calls Jin and the others and soon they're all here. He explains everything and they scold the boy.

- At least come home when you want to sleep!

- I didn't want to fall asleep! 

Even Jiho and Ha Neul reach the place. 

- I received a text that said Jungkook is missing! She says.

- Yes but we ound him... answers Suga.

- I was about to text you. Adds Jimin.

The girl lost interest and is now looking everywhere.

- Where's Min Rin?

- She told me something as low as being stuck in an elevator... whispers Jin.

Ho Seok jumps on his feet.

- Low?

- It was just an excuse!

- Actually it might be not... Says Ha Neul.

They all turn around while Ho Seok leaves, running like crazy once again. These kids are going to kill me! The other guys want explanations.

- Well she came to ask for spare keys at Jiho's and now there is a powercut so... she might be really stuck in the elevator. 

- Let's go there! Says Jungkook.

- It's okay, Ho Seok must be there now. Adds Ha Neul. And Min Rin is not really the panicking kind. She might've fallen asleep. I called her before leaving the apartment but she didn't answer, see there's no need to worry.

They don't know if it's actually a good thing. If Ha Neul knows her friend really well or if she doesn't care. No she's still a good person! They all sigh and go home. Jimin still texts Ho Seok and tells him to give news about the girl once she's out of there. The older dancer is now at his building. The technicians just reached the place.

- Hurry! He says.

- Come on it's just a small powercut you know...

- There's someone in the elevator!

The men look at him and are now determined to do their job fast. Jiho and Ha Neul pass by but they take the stairs, not even bothering to wait for Min Rin. Ho Seok sighs. The lights are back and the elevator works again. The doors open soon on Min Rin, sleeping. Ho Seok starts to lauch before waking her up.

- Hm... what's wrong?

- You're sleeping in an elevator miss!

He stats to laugh again making her smile. 

- Aaah! I'm so relieved... and so done with you kids! Between you and Jungkook...

- Oh yay! I he okay?

- Yes he is. And you? Seriously what kind of girl sleeps in situations like this?

She starts to laugh again, a bit embarassed.

- It's better than fainting or panicking like crazy though... she answers. 

He chuckles before pinching her cheeks, earning a small whine.

- You're really one of kind.

She sticks her tongue out and hits softly his shoulder. She feels a slight pain in her lower back but it's not unbearable. 

- I'll walk you home. He says.

- You don't have to, you must be tired.

- There's no school tomorrow. And what do i do if you get lost?

He starts to laugh at her so she starts walking, not waiting for him.

- Yah! 

Now they're both outside and laughing like kids. On the way they talk a bit before Ho Seok brings up the dancing topic again.

- If you dance in front of us, and only us, then there's no danger right? I mean you could do an exeption for us...

She stares at him, slightly surprised. She sighs. 

- I still lost a part of my skills you know... i didn't mess up today because it was on a short time...

- Then i can teach you.

He winks at her. His kindness makes her feel uneasy, her heart squeeze. She looks away, cheeks a bit pink. He chuckles at her cuteness and puts his arm around her shoulders, teasing and making fun of her. She doesn't push him and fake-complains.

- Your so mean with me Ho Seok! She pouts.

- You're slowly turning into Jimin! Haha a female version of Jimin!

He can't hold his loud laughter. She hits his side, making him slip and fall. 

- Oh! Are you okay?

- No~~ pay me back!

She looks at him and nodds, a bit scared about what he's going to say.

- Hug me! He starts to laugh. You were afraid huh?

He pinches her cheeks before opening his arms. She sighs and hugs him slightly, saying a cute "Sorry Ho Seok oppa~~" Makes him blush suddenly. He clears his throat as they both get up. He's not as clingy as Taehyung or Jimin and it might only be the second time he hugs her. The first time was when Ha Ran died... They seem to notice at the same and a sad, heavy silence falls on their shoulder. They're too embarassed to look at each other and too sad to talk. They finally reach her home. 

- Wanna come in and drink or eat?

- It doesn't bother you?

She shakes her head and they both come in the silent house. She offers him a cofee and he's happy to drink it. Warms him up.

- Thanks. He whispers. 

She smiles. The silence again. It's really a problem... He looks around before sitting on the couch, still sipping his cofee. She sits next to him. When he's finished his drink he puts his head on her shoulder.

- Won't you go home?

- I'm too tired.

He always do this, but usually it's with Jungkook or Jimin. She chuckles. 

- Lucky i'm rich and have plenty of rooms.

- Won't i get lost? He asks, eyes still closed. 

Makes her giggle once again. She gets up, makes him fall on the couch.

- So mean... he groans. 

- Come on! It's more comfortable up there!

He whines before getting up following her. She gives him the room next to hers, another door is in the room, connecting the two together. She smiles at him and says good night. He falls on the king sized bed before falling comfortably asleep.

 

 

 

 

A/N This is it! hehehe what do you think guys? I'm actually happy i wrote this faster than i thought~~ hehe thanks for reading and following the story (if you are) and see next time~~ kissu :3