Because of her (part 2)

Medicine

It's been three days since Ho Seok came to Min Rin's house and the girl is still deeply hurt inside. She can't help but think he wants to stay with Sun Ha. She knows it's selfish and he's probably hurt too but she just can't accept it. She won't avoid him though, she acts like a not so close friend to him. She says hi, gives him food when he wants to but she stopped cheering him while he's practicing and stays more with Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. Ha Neul is a real with everybody. She even told to some fangirls that Min Rin kissed Ho Seok, to Ha Neul it's only a way to get revenge since she doesn't know it really happened. 

Min Rin's doing her homework, it's already late, she didn't even come down to eat. Sudden knocks on her door birng her back to reality. She gets up to open, it's her step mother. 

- Your father told me to bring you a plate. We already ate with He Mi. She's a good kid, i'm surprised you actually have polite friends.

The girl takes the plate from the woman's hands and closes the door right before her, sighing. She eats slowly. 

- It tates weird...

She shakes her head and keeps on eating the vegetables with her rice. After her meal she finishes her maths problem and brings the plate down stairs to wash it. Everyone is already sleeping. She can't dance... Her father locked the dancing room and put the key somewhere she can't find. The life seems to be against me... She hears running steps when she walks near the door. She opens it to see, a new cake. She smiles and takes the note. Hey Sweetie~~ hope you enjoyed lasr cake, this one will be even better i swear! And why don't you come and see me some day? haha well maybe not, i'm a weird person. Hope you're happy in your life too~~ see you soon, your anonymous cake friend. 

She smiles. She'd like to meet this person, maybe she already knows them? She shrugs her shoulders and puts the cake in the fridge before getting up stairs and go to sleep. 

 

Jungkook is waiting slowly in front of Min Rin's door to walk with her to school. She gets out with He Mi.

- Oh! You finally decided to come?

- Ah no... I'm going to a specific bakery shop today~~ hehe we'll find Min Rin's cake friend today.

She smiles and waves at the two before runing to the bus stop. Jungkook laughs and greets Min Rin happily.

- How are you today? 

- Good, i shouldn't be? 

- Well you seem weird these days... something happened?

She bites her lips and looks at him unsure. She slowly nods while throwing her a comforting smile.

- Ho Seok became Sun Ha's toy again... he said he didn't want her to hit me anymore... It's not like she stopped... She's just using him to hurt me but...

- You're angry against him right?

She nods while looking away. She really feels like she doesn't have the right to be upset for this, because Ho Seok is somewhat trying to protect her from Sun Ha. When i said i would be the one protecting him from her...  She bites her lower lip hard, making it bleed. 

- Yah Min Rin! You're bleeding! Stupid...

- Haha sorry Kookie...

- Don't apologise! 

- What are you guys shouting about?

They suddenly turn at Bangtan while they pass the school's gates. 

- Min Rin's just a stupid kid... Sighs Jungkook,but that's why we like her, right guys.

They all nod, smiling. She chuckles and looks away, cheeks becoming slightly pink.

- But your lips are bleeding! Says Jimin, surprised.

Min Rinn shrugs her shoulder and they keep on walking. There's a small crowd at the entrance. They reach the people gathered around an event paper. It's about a useless thing they don't really care about. They decide to walk to the tennis ground, so they'll be in a calm atmosphere and. They  keep on talking and don't notice Yong In approaching them. 

- Park Min Rin!

They turn around, annoyed.

- Join my crew.

Shock. The girl starts to laugh bitterly. 

- You're so funny... even if you were serious i wouldn't have joined, not when you bullied me like that. Stupid. 

She turns around and starts to walk again. She seems tired of everything. Jungkook can't help but worry. Ho Seok looks sad, he feels really bad but he knows what might happen if he tries to comfort her. He's not even sure she'd let him do so... They all sit on the ground talking about anything and laughing. A voice suddenly escapes from the speakers all over the school. Classes are canceled today because of an organisation event, tomorrow is the dancing contest, be ready students!

They all sigh of relief or frustration.

- Aish! I could have slept longer! Complains Suga.

Min Rin gets up.

- Where are you going? Asks Jin.

- I'm going to meet He Mi at the bakery, she decided to meet the guy who drops cake by my house during the night. 

- Oh! I can come with you? Asks the guy, i mean i like cakes and i'm not practicing for dancing contest so...

- Haha if you want to.

He gets up and follows her. She asks Suga and Namjoon if they want to come. The leader refuses, he wants to write lyrics but Suga says yes. Well he's probably going to see He Mi. On the way she asks him.

- What's your relationship with her?

- I like her. But she dated Jungkook in middle school so... i don't really know if i can ask her out...

- Why don't you talk about it with Jungkook then? 

- He's already have his problems with Ha Neul so...

- You'll keep on hurting you if you don't do anything you know. Sunddenly says Jin. And i say it for both of you.

Min Rin and Suga look at the ground, not really knowing what to answer. 

- Aren't we here? Asks the older.

Min Rin nods and sees He Mi sitting at a table outside. It's actually a café too! She waves at the girl with red hair. The other smiles and her eyes start to sparkle when she sees Suga. She gets up to meet them.

- Oh Min Rin! I met the guys working here, they're sooo nice! I even found your cake friend. He said he knows you since a long time. 

Who could it be... Besides Ha Neul she doesn't have many childhood friend. A lot of them stopped talking to her when she got admitted at the hospital and the others she just lost contact with them. It's a bit sad though because there were pretty nice people back then. She enters the café with Jin, Suga stayed with He Mi.

- I actually come here often... Whispers Jin.

- Really? Why?

- Oh! Jin oppa!

She turns her head to see a really cute girl with short brown hair and a pure, beautiful smile.

- Ah i know why now.

She winks Jin and he blushes a bit. She laughs at him for a while and looks back at the girl.

- Hello! I'm this guy's friend! My name's Park Min Rin and i'm looking for someone who might be working here.

- Hi! I'm Hye Sung, nice to meet you. Who are you looking for? 

- I don't really know.. actually it's a person who drops cake at my door and i found the bakery's adress on the box...

- Oh yay! I remember now! Min Rin! Of course!

She smiles and gets in the middle of the stairs. She suddenly shouts a name.

- Young Soo!! 

The name dances in Min Rin's head. Young Soo... Young soo... Of course! It's the baker's son! She was coming there a lot when she was little with her mother and she used to play with the shop keeper's son. They're actually one of the best shop of the whole town and have many shops in the world, the keeper is her mother's friend so she knows Young Soo well after all. The guy goes down stairs, he's grown a lot, he must be taller than Namjoon. He smiles at Hye Sung and waves at Jin. He suddenly notices Min Rin and a sincere smile appears on her face. He's a bit like a brother to Min Rin, and he also sees her as a sister. 

- Yah cake stalker! Why didn't you come in?

She hugs him happily and starts to talk to him. He's really happy to see her again.

- I'm afraid of your step mom...

- Haha i understand... You should have told my mom so i would meet you stupid!

- Mihanae?

She spends the morning talking with this guy, they sometimes look at Hye Sung and Jin talking to each other.

- Are these two going out? She asks Young Soo.

- Since a while already. 

- They're cute together.

They keep on talking about stupid stuff, childhood memories and all. The last worker walks downstairs, talking.

- Young Soo, you finaly found the person you were looking fo... Oh.

Min Rin's breath stops. This guy. She knows him. She saw him. He's like He Mi. He was forced to do things he didn't want to. Like cut Min Rin's skin. She starts to shake. 

- It was good to see you again... ah.. here is my number. Call me when you want.

She leaves without even bothering Suga or Jin, they're almost on a date with two cute girls. She starts to run. Seriously, what did i do to deserve all this?! This guy's like He Mi, and he must be sad and keep a shock about what happened. She shakes her head and keeps on running. She doesn't want to go home because there's only her step mom. She looks at the crowd in the park, judging there are too many people to find a calm place to cry she keeps on walking. She's about to turn around in a street corner when a strong grip lands on her arm. She turns around and doesn't have the time to avoid Sun Ha's punch. She falls down and hits her head hard. Sun Ha's about to kick her when Min Rin rolls on the ground and gets up few metters further. 

- What do you want?!

- You're just going to pay for this guy!

- Ho Seok?

- He said he was going to stop! 

Sun Ha runs on Min Rin and catches her hair. 

- It's just because you're pretty...

She takes out a small knife. Min Rin frowns, she hates blades. They carry bad memories. When she thought Sun Ha was going to cut her skin or even stab her she just cut her hair where she was holding them. Like this Min Rin can push her away and run. She can't go home... She's trapped. She keeps on running, not thinking about where her feet are leading her. She keeps on looking behind, to see Sun Ha catching up to her. She tries to fasten but pain starts to tickle her back and stomach. I swear life hates me... She bumps on someone... Jungkook and Ho Seok! They notice her panicked state and Sun Ha running behind. They takes Min Rin's arms and bring her to the practice room. The younger feels like he should let them be...

- Min Rin-ah... What happened? Asks Ho Seok. 

- She came and went crazy saying you stopped everything and it was my fault and all... and she cut my hair, she wanted to hit me i guess...

- I'm sorry... ah... i should've stayed with you...

She shakes her head and looks at the floor. 

- I'm sorry too, Ho Seok, you were doing this for me... I... I waas just... jealous maybe... 

- Jealous?

- Because you know... I... Well you understand so...

- Why don't you say it? He whispers next to her ear.

- I... love you...

She looks at the floor while blushing. His heart squeezes and he pecks her lips.

- But you know i love you too.

He hugs her tightly, letting her rest on her shoulder.

- And don't worry, short hair suits you too.

 

 

 

A/N wahahaha tell me tell me! Did you like this? I know i'm being mean to Min Rin since a lot of things keep on happening... well too much things are happening no? Hahaha i don't know~~ Tell me what you think about this~~ icould end this here but i won't~~ because there are a lot of things to settle (like Ha Neul, Why Suga is not telling his real name... and everything) Hehe thanks for reading i don't know when i'll update next chapter because i have a lot of things to do with school but i'll try to update during the week though. See you guys hope you enjoyed and see you later <3