Hurt

Medicine

Lunch break slowly arrived and it's a relief. Jungkook doesn't want to join the team though, because of Ha Neul. Min rin decided to stay with him so he wouldn't feel to lonely. He's thankful but he feels like she should be spending her time with someone else than him. They're laughing, not thinking about the two auras between them, the two girls are looking at Min Rin like she's an eyesore or worse. The blue haired girl steps towards them and puts Min Rin's face in her lunch box. She turns around.

- Haha you should thank me, you ate faster thanks to me!

- Want some?

She crashes the box on the girl's uniform. Her expression is kind of unique at the moment but then she grabs Min Rin's hair.

- You hugged this guy! Shouts the blue.

- You kissed him... answers Min Rin.

She pulls the hair. Jungkook gets up and makes her let go. The red haired girls won't do anything against Jungkook, it's a fact. Min Rin goes wash her face and back to class. The bell rings, sport class.

Ho Seok's sitting next to Jimin, yawning slowly and losing interest in the maths teacher's monotone voice. His thougts start to go on their own. He turns his head towards the window. He can see the sports ground from here. Hi sfriends are down there, exept for Jimin and Namjoon because they're in his class, but the classes of the toehrs are mixed. He can see Suga, running with Jin and Jungkook. Min Rin and Taehyung appear, they seem to complain. He smiles. She looks good... he bites his lips and tries to keep his smile. Jimin hits his side.

- Hyung! You look stupid!

Ho Seok throws his fists in his friend's shoulder. Even if he held back Jimin feels frustrated. He hits him back and laughs.

- Park Jimin! Jung Ho Seok! Stop bothering the class! You'll clean the pool with the two others!

They start to complain. Cleaning the pool is already one thing but it's even worse with troublesome people. The day ends and they have to go to the sport groud to get their cleaning clothes and tools. The sport teacher scolds them but gives the tools quickly. Once they changed into the black weird clothing they get out. 

- Hyung... starts Jimin, don't you think the clothes are too tight? 

- You're right... i can see even your abs through!

- Haha i can see yours too... haha if there are girls they won't be able to clean...

- I hope they're not the twins...

Jimin nods and goes to down. He sighs of relief when he sees Jungkook cleaning as hard as he can. He can see a dead broom on the floor.

- Hey Jungkookie! Who's with you? 

- Ah! She went to buy drinks since someone told us people would come. 

- She? Asks Ho Seok.

- Yay, Min Rin.

They sigh with relief once again. 

- By the way hyungs. Don't you think this clothes are too tight?

- They are... says Jimin.

- Then just imagine Min Rin, well prepare your minds at least.

Their eyes widden. Ho Seok smacks his head.

- You're too young to look at this kind of things!

- Oh! You're here too guys?

They turn around to greet Min Rin and as Jungkook said, they should have been prepared for the picture. Her shirt is really too tight, like they can see the shape of her bra under it. Ho Seok bites his lips and looks away while Jimin starts to clean his corner.

- You already did a lot! He says.

- Haha Min Rin is awesome, she cleaned almost half of the pool alone. Explains Jungkook.

- He's exageratiing... here~~ drinks!

She hands the cans to the guys who try to focus on something else than the clothes stuck to her body and letting them see perfectly each curve of her body. They hurry and finish the pool in an hour with a break in between. Min Rin throws water on the guys who respond happily. Soon they're all soaked and their clothes are really too tight. Jungkook's are even to small and you can see his stomach showing a bit. They go and change fastly then leave. They don't really want to go home so they hang out in a park. While Jimin and Ho Seok buy food Min Rin and Jungkook take a walk and laugh about useless stuff when they see Ha Neul. Thinking about how things ended up... they don't call her. But the girl notices them and shows Jungkook to her boyfriend. MinRin's brother steps forward to meet them.

- Is it you the guy who say harsh things to my girl and yet tries to touch her?

Min Rin doesn't remember Jungkook trying to get close to Ha Neul, it's more the opposite. He's totaly avoiding her. Means Ha Neul lied... she's going a bit too far...

- I didn't do anything like this.

- So why did she...

- Lie? Asks Min Rin.

Throws a shock. Ha Neul looks pretty hurt but Min Rin doesn't thinkit's fair, she doesn't have the right to hurt Jungkook and then make Jiho bring him down even more. 

- So you're on his side? She shouts.

- I'm on the side of the truth, i hang out a lot with Jungkook and he's been avoiding you since a while.

Ha Neul doesn't even bother to answer and prefers to act desperate. Jungkook clench his teeth and looks away, he's pissed off. Min Rin didn't have to defend him. Even more when she would probably have a fight with her brother and her friend...

- Min Rin... you're disapoiting. Says her brother. I didn't think you'd lie for a cute looking boy.

- And i would never have thought that you'd be blind this much because of love.

Nobody talks anymore. Jiho just sighs ans takes Ha Neul's hand to go away. Min Rin bites her lips and looks at Jungkook, he looks bad. She puts an ar around his shoulders.

- Let's meet the guys!

- We're here actually...

They turn around to see the other two holding ice creams. Min Rin smiles and takes one happily. This time nobody seems to cheer him up, everything they try is slowly failing. They all sigh and end up hugging him warmly.

- Cheer up! Min Rin's going to dance for you! Says Jimin happily.

- Yah! Who said that?! Shouts Min Rin.

- Well if it helps our Jungkookie smile...? Asks Ho Seok.

She sighs and looks at Jungkook with begging eyes but his repply doesn't fit her hopes.

- Haha okay then just dance!

- Waaah you betrayed me!

She starts to fake cry and this time she earns the warm hug. They get up to go to the practice room where nobody is and she dances ten minutes alone before bringing Jungkook with her and make him dance all he's got. He seems to release all his feelings. They're glad something actually worked. Min Rin leaves early because her father called her. She hugs her friends before leaving, with a slight embarassment when Ho Seok's turn came. She's now back at her house where her father and Jiho are sitting on the couch. She feels like the night won't be nice...

- Min Rin. Jiho told me you were mean with him and Ha Neul for a unknown dancer...

- It's not your business! Plus, he's not unknown, he's my friend.

- He's a dancer...

- And so? He's nice! It's not like he'll torture me!

She gets out of the house, running like crazy. Tears start to flow, she can't believe they get as far as making her father angry against her... She takes out her phone.

- Yobeoseyo?

- Hi Mimi... can i stay at your place tonight?

 

 

A/N Here~~ i'm back! finally done with all my work from school >.< hehe i saw the comments and it made me really happy guys i love you soooo much TT^TT haha so tell me what you think about this chapter! hehe thanks for reading and really thank yu to the comments it made my week! I'll try to update tomorrow and a longer chapter hahaha well thank you thank you i love you! There even are new subs! hahaha i'm happy~~~ see you <3