Dance

Medicine

The boys are lying on the ground after three hours of practicing.

- Ah! I' so dead...

- We still have to go home.

Dying moans come out from thier throats.

- Suga~~ says Namjoon with a singing voice.

- Ah... when will you stop introducing our home? Asks Suga.

- Well your house is the nearest... adds Ho Seok.

- You can stay too, hyung! Says Taehyung.

- Yah stop bringing people in! Shouts the older.

- We should take Jin too so he'll cook for us... says Jimin.

- No thanks, i'm already staying at someone's place.

They all look at him surprised but don't ask anything, it's his life and he'll talk about it himself.

- The two others can come but you're cooking! Says Suga.

They sigh. Everybody leaves, Jin on his own and the other six all together. When they reach home they just eat ramyun before collapsing on the couches and bed gathered in a really big room. They don't say anything and fall asleep really quickly.

They wake up for school and take fast showers before going. On the way, they pass Min Rin's house. The door violently opens on her step mother pulling the girl out by her hair. She throws her on the floor and slams the door. Min Rin gets up, fixes her hair and notices the guys. She bites her lips and looks away. When she reaches their position she says a small "hi" and starts to walk. They feel bad for her, a bit sad. Taehyung starts to jump everywhere making her chuckle. When they reach school they can see Jiho dropping Ha Neul by car. Jungkook looks away but he has caring friends. Jimin and Min Rin put their arms around his shoulders. The girl ruffles his hair.

- Haha you're so cute!

His cheeks become slightly pink and he starts to laugh along with them.

- Hey guys! Greets Ha Neul with a smile.

- Ah you missed the best part of the party yesterday! Laughs Jungkook.

- Ooow really? pouts the girl.

- Yay like when Min Rin fell on us and Ho Seok said...

Min Rin hits his shoulder, blushing a bit.

- Haha don't be maaad!

And he hugs her. The fangirls are shooting knives with their eyes. The group parts ways and the people go to their classrooms.

- See ya hyungs! Shouts Jungkook.

- Hyungs? Asks Min Rin.

- Yay, Suga, Jin, Ho Seok and Namjoon repeated a year.

- Oh...

- Isn't this Park Min Rin?

Yong In is showing a mean grin. Jungkook stands next to her but it doesn't stop him. He walks towards Min Rin.

- So you're better than me huh?

- Never pretended to be... stop throwing hate at me, it's childlish.

He wants to grab her collar but she doesn't let him do so and pushes his hand away.

- Stop acting like this! 

He's really angry but he can't do anything at her but shout and do agressive dancing moves because a teacher suddenly appears. He thinks it's a battle and leaves things like this. Since two days he's been dancing a lot to impress and scare Min Rin, or it was just strategy to make her fall sometimes. He waits for the adult to be gone so he'll be able to hit the girl but the bell rings.

Min Rin sits next to Jungkook, as always and he starts talking.

- Are you okay?

- Yay. I shouldn't be?

- Well...

She looks at him, eyes begging for a smile instead of concern and pity. He sighs.

- Silence won't help you...

She looks away, annoyed.

- Let's not care.

He doesn't understand, why would she keep things inside? Even if she doesn't know them a lot she could at least talk to Ha Neul. He sighs. A teacher comes in, lesson begins. He already feels sleepy and puts his head on Min Rin's shoulder, closing his eyes. She grins.

- You worked hard, didn't you?

- Of course! I have to catch up Jimin and Ho Seok!

- But you're already pretty good...

- I have to be even better.

She chuckles.

- Guess i'll have to take notes for you then.

- Thanks.

When he opens his eyes again it's lunch break. Min Rin is shaking him since the bell didn't wake him.

- Yah! Let's go eat!

They get up and take their bags to meet everybody in a calm, sweet corner outside, near the tennis ground.

- Aish! I forgot my bento at Jiho's... pouts Ha Neul.

The guys don't really want to share food with her since she's aware of Jungkook's feelings and always brings up her boyfriend in the conversation.

- Here, take mine~~

Min Rin gave her box to her childhood friend.

- And you?

- i already ate a bit, see.

- You actually ate a lot!

-Well it's hers to begin with... Says Ho Seok a bit harshly.

Throws a cold silence. Min Rin sighs.

- I also brought cookies for everyone.

- Yaaaaaay!!

The boys close to her hug her with happy smile and sparkling eyes.

- You're the best! Says Taehyung.

Min Rin saved the atmosphere, well before they hear some music. They all get up to se what's happening. It's just Yong In and his buddies dancing outside like they always do.

- They're good. Says Min Rin.

- Of course! They're our rivals. Adds Ho Seok.

- But you're still better.

Makes the guys chuckle, he's happy. They're in the middle of the crowd but Yong In still notices them. He dances towards them and makes Ha Neul fall hard on the ground, then he goes to Min Rin to provoke her. He's more agressive than usual.

- You can't do anything against me! He says with victory before throwing a small kick in Ha Neul left side.

- Really?

Min Rin pushes him away, stepping with the rythm and starts to dance. To describe it better just imagine what would happen if Jhope was a girl. And now imagine if it was slightly better, with more passion and curving moves then you'd get Min Rin. It kind of shocks everybody in the corwd, it's the first time the school sees someone fighting back at Yong In, but also someone, a girl, dancing so well to crush his pride. It works, he can feel his blood boiling. She stops before the song ends and leaves. Ha Neul quickly gets up and follows her.

- Why did you stop? You were doing so well!

-You know why...

Ha Neul starts to search in her memories and...

- Oh! I... I'm sorry, i forgot, i never meant to make you break your promise... aaaah...

Tears start to flow and she cries at Min Rin turned back. The latter doesn't know what to do. Since she broke a promise made to her mother just to confirm Ha Neul's selfish but desperate threats... She decides to turn around and hold her friend in her arms. 

- If you're looking for someone to protect then you should be staying at my brother's place.

- I know! I just thought it'd be nice to stay around you... i didn't remember you promised your mom not to dance in front of people... I'm sorry!

- It's okay.

She doesn't say anything else and let her friend cry in her arms until the bell rings. She goes back to her class and sits. Jungkook is here.

- You're not practicing? 

- Nah the guys were too tired.

- You should be careful, all of you!

- I heard your talk with Ha Neul...

She turns around to look at him, a bit mad. He gives her a a serious glance back.

- Why did you promise such a thing and wasted your talent?

- Stop asking Jungkook, it's annoying. 

- Will you answer me?

- I'll have to... i guess you won't let me go until i do.

She smiles and pinches his left cheek.

- But don't tell anyone, okay?

- I don't think it's possible...

- Then i won't tell you.

- And i only my hyungs know?

- Aaaah i give up!

- Yay!

He hugs her and chuckles, alone.  Min Rin thinks about everything, she has a weird feeling. She's worried about Ha Neul too but what makes her feel uncomfortable is Yong In. She knows he'll be pisseed off and she might get bullied even more. She frowns. Well at least Ha Neul got what she wanted but still...

The day ends and she waits for Jungkook to pick his stuff. He puts an arm around her shoulder.

- Let's go home! He says.

- We're not waiting for the others?

- Nah! You have things to tell me! He winks at her.

- But you said...

- I wanna be the first to know. 

He shots a second wink at her and brings her along.

- Jungkookie! Calls Jimin and Ho Seok.

He ignores them and starts to run.

- Let's escape Rin-ah!

She lets a small, pure laugh out of . Even out of the school they're still running. They stop at a small café ans sit at a lonely table. Min Rin feels slightly nervous, she doesn't like to talk about her life.

 

 

 

A/N haha this is the end~~ i start to think cliffhangers are my speciality (well it's not really a cliffhanger is it? dunno...) hihi anyway thanks for reading hehe you're great! also thanks to the subs (even though you're no more than last time... maybe? and 3 too X'D it makes me happy because it means people read TT^TT hahaha i shoul stop...) well... Hope you liked the chapter and look forward for what's coming next thanks and lot's of hugs to you see you next time~~