For a coward

Medicine

- Who's that guy?

- Han Ran's brother.

Her eyes widden, she feels like throwing up. He's her family and doesn't even know that she's dead! She really was alone. It breaks Min Rin's heart, she really wants to cry now. She holds her tears back a little more.

- Why did he attack me?

They all look at each other, unsure. She sighs since she won't get an answer. She leaves the room, avoiding the others caalling her. She makes a stop at the deserted roof and sit near the edge, singing. It's the only way to forget her feelings for a while. The door breaks out and that hateful guy appears.

- How dare you pucnh me?!

- How dare you forget about your own sister!

- You know Ha Ran?

- I knew her.

Shock. Ho Seok and Jungkook followed her but they won't show up, unlessthey fight.

- She's dead?

Min Rin can't hold back anymore;

- How can you be like this? Saying it so lightly.... She died alone!

And so?

She feels like killing now.

- You have no heart... no wonder you attack strangers so easily.

Her words made him mad, he grabs her collar, pulling her face close to his.

- You could even fight with a small girl.

They turn around to see Jungkook and Ho Seokstanding, a bit pissed off. The guy tighten his grip on Min Rin's shirt and steps forward, forcing her to step back. she's so close to the edge that she could fall if he pushed her.

- Let her go!

He moves again, her legs are against the edge. 

-You don't know anything! Don't try to judge me!

she stares at him.

- What will you do? Push me? It'd be even lower.

She's playing with his nerves, not the best thing to do... But he releases her, well, throws her on the ground and leaves. the two other guys run to her when she gets up.

- You okay?

- Yay, this is nothing.

- But...

She glances at them, they understand. This was nothing to what she already had to live. What kind of girl was she? How come she understood everybody and their feelings? Why was she so sensitive? The more they get to know her, the more she seems mysterious.

- Let's o eat! Says Jungkook happily.

Now they're abck at the practice room. Ha Neul is waiting for scoldings but the boys didn't get to talk to her, because of Yong In. She looks at them, surprised. they still won't say anything... well can't help it. They alleat in silence and then go back to their classes. The day ends slowly and Min Rin avoids everyone to get home safely. When she reaches home the door's open but there's no one inside. well it's calmer this way. She likes it. She doesn't do anything special but eating her birthday cake, alone. Then night comes and she goes to sleep.

Two days pass without any bully or weird stuff, Min Rin's happy she didn't get into more trouble. She didn't get to see anybody at home. Well today won't be aas smooth. Yong In makes her fall several times and even once in the stairs. She feels a bit of pain but it's nothing. She gets to Bangtan's practice room, running away from the gorillas. She gets in, panting.

- Seriously... Why me? She suddenly asks.

- Don't kill our Ha Neul please! Says Taekyung while hugging her.

- Eh? 

Everything stops, even time.

- You didn't tell her? Asks Namjoon, a bit annoyed.

- She got attacked by Yong In! And then... we had stuff to do, we didn't have the time, only when that guy uses it to bully her. Answers Jungkook.

Shock. Ha Neul bites her lips.

- What's wrong? Asks Min Rin, Taehyung still stuck to her. Isn't time to tell me? You've all been weird...

- You should sit first. Says Jimin.

Ha Neul leaves the room. They all sigh, she's a coward... Suga explains the whole thing to Min Rin. He tells her how Yong In started to bully Ha Neul and harass her, just because she had skills in dance. He was really jealous, he doesn't like when people steal his spotlight. Ha Neul felt extremly bad and told him that someone called Park Min Rin taught her (which is indeed true) and that she would crush him anytime in a battle when she comes back. Min Rin's chest's opressed. She promised not to dance in front of people anymore... Ha Neul knows it, of course. She sighs and guesses she'll have to break this for her friend. She kind of feels powerless, she hates that. She wants Ha Neul to smile and will do all she can for her friend, since she's her only and best friend. Well the guys are nice with her too but she feels weird about all this since she doesn't really know them. But they're kind so maybe she can trust them. She's confused and doesn't really know what to do. She gets up to run after Ha Neul but Jin stops her. 

- It's dangerous for you to get out...

- And about classes?

- If you're with us they'll let you go with it.

- What kind of gods are you?

They all start to laugh. She's right. Who are they to skip class? And nobody seems to care. Jimin puts an arm around her shoulder.

- We're just Bangtan!

- Eh?

They explain everything. Actually all these guys are friends, passionate about music and dance so they created a group Bangtan Sonyeondan: BTS. They're respected by the whole school but there's also Yong In. He's got a talented crew and everyone likes him, but the people he bullies and unfornatly Min Rin's one of them. Because of Ha Neul. She's not resentful or mad at her because she knows her friend probably had no other choice. She sighs and sits on the floor.

- If i can't go then i'll just watch you practicing.

They all look away, feeling suddenly a bit embarassed. She notices it.

- I'm a normal person, there's no need to blush!

- Who's blushing? Says Jimin while hidding half of his face.

- Anyway... let's dance! Shouts Ho Seok.

He puts on some music with a string beat and they start to dance, synch. They're really good, she's surprised, even more when she realises that it's actually their song, with their voices.So they're a real group, well they're making their own for the school and the contests,that's what she thinks. once the song's finished she can't help but applause.

- Wow! you're awesome!

The guys all smile and answer shy "thanks". Min Rin thinks it's cute,makes her giggle.

- What's so funny? Asks Jungkook when he sits next to her.

- You're all so cute.

She starts to laugh, makes them forget about the morning's tense atmosphere. The bell rings and she gets up. Jungkook wants to stop her.

- If i don't attend classes my parents won't allow me to leave home...

- Then i'll go with you.

she smiles at him and they leave, laughing about useless stuff.

 

 

A/N hehe here i'm done with this chapter~~ did you enjoy? What do you think about Ha Neul's behavior? And the others'? hehe tell me if you want :3 hope you like the new chapter and thanks to the readers/comments/subs (even if you're not so many i'm still reallllyyyyy happy :3) see you next time lots of love! <3