Ha Ran

Medicine

Min Rin wants to get up but they tied her to the bed. They said someone poisoned her but they still leave her like an esay prey, stuck to her bed... She's angry. It's already noon and no one came in, and no one will. That's what she thinks. She heard someone tell people not to enter the room. She's lonely and pissed off. She knows who did this, it's pretty obvious. She hears sudden knocks. She want to answer but she can't, she's also afraid will come in and hurt her again. A brutal picture flashes in her mind, bloddy blades and pain. Tears come up and she can't understand why she has this sudden need of crying, her body aches though. The door opens, it's Ha Ran and Ho Seok.

- There she is... i'll let you guys talk.

The girl goes out without noticing Min Rin's state. He walks towards the bed.

- Woooaaa! What's wrong?

- I don't know!

Her answer is so natural, he can't help but smile. Then he notices her hands tied to the bed.

- Wait, 'ill help you.

She thanks him while rubbing her wrists. He sits on the bed, looking at her withh serious eyes.

- There'ssomething you need to know.

- About Ha Ran?

- Ha Neul.

- Then i don't want to hear it.

He looks shocked, thinking she might not be this good after all. 

- I'll wait for her to tell me.

He sighs of relief.

- Don't hate her.

- Like i can.

She smiles at him.

- Where did Ha Ran go?

- Check ups.

- Wanna wait for her?

- Why not.

They both get up and he wats for Min Rin to dress, then they go to the hall. Ha Ran goes out, a bit pale. They run to her, offering help to walk. She refuses but Ho Seok doesn't let her choose and carries her, avoiding what she says.

- There's something you want?

- A song.

- Ok, wait for me, i'll get my guitar.

When Min Rin reaches Ha Ran's room she can't dare to come in, she feels like she's intruding her feelings and more than private life since she's alone with Ho Seok. The dorr opens and the guy appears, smiling at her, sad look though.

- I was going to look for you.

- Oh...

She comes in, a bit awkward and sees the girl's face, even paler than few minutes ago.

- You sure don't want something better?

- Just sing.

She looks at Ho Seok, he nods, then she starts to play. When the song ends Ha Ran is crying. They know it, she's dying, now. She starts to cough, Min rin rushes out to call a nurse but Ho Seok holds her back.

- What are you doing? she screams, her eyes full of angry tears.

- There's nothing to be done... she's suffered long enough, let her go.

Min Rin holds her tears back and enters the room to take Ha Ran's hand in hers and she starts to sing once again. both girls are crying now.

- Ha Ran... i'm sorry,i should've gone out of this room earlier, i should've met you earlier. Don't leave, i wanted to be friends with you so you won't feel alone again because i kow how... i'm so sorry...

- I'm happy, says Ha Ran, i'm not dying alone. 

Even if she doesn't know her she feels pain. Min Rin really think life is unfair. She bits her lips and cries while hearing the other girl's last breathes.

- Ho Seok...  i love yoou....

And she shuts her eyes, her head becomes heavy and falls on her shoulder. She's not living anymore. It's too much for Min Rin,she ends up crying loudly, gripping her freind's bed. Ho Seok puts his hand on her shoulder but it won't do anything. He sits next to her, putting an arm around her small shoulders. He doesn't know what to say, he feels bad for her but he's amazed by her pureness and beuty. He wants to hit himself, thinking about this now... he hugs her without really thinking, just to bring her a bit of warmth since he can't do anything. He lokks anywhere but at her.

- She's happy. You heardd it.

- Life is so unfair...

She grips his shirt because she's not able to calm down. When her tears stop falling she gets up, leaving Ho Seok here.

- I'm sorry.

Shes says, before leaving. She gets back to her room and locks the dooor. She wants to scream because of the anger. The doctors even stopped caring about Ha Ran's case! Min Rin thought she was alone but seeing Ha Ran makes her ant to hit everybody. How could life be so cruel? Making her die so young and lonely... She punchess the wall and falls on the floor. she starts to cry agan.

 

Ho Seok enters the practice room, with an empty soul. He just lost his childhood friend and her death affected atotaly stanger more than him. Doesn't mean it doesn't matter too him, no he's really mad and sad about it but he can't stop thinking about Min Rin's pure and sincere tears. The others notice him, and that he feels bad.

- What's wrong?

- Ha Ran's dead.

Shock. Nobody dares to talk, they're sad for him. Najoom puts a hand on Ho Seok's shoulder. He gives him a sad smile.

- Let's practice, i need to forget.

They do as he says, can't do anything else.

 

A week passed since Ha Ran's death, Min Rin's about to leave hospital. She'll be able to get out tomorrow. She didn't  go out or answer people's cals, feeling too down to talk to anybody. She knows tomorrow she'll go to school and will have to face a lot of people. Even if she doesn't want to she will, because she has to move forward. She still can't believe she cried in an almost stranger's arms. Wel it's not the most important thing about this whole story. the door opens violently, it scares her.

- Yah! Learn to knock! Woooaaaah! Jiho!.

She suddenly smiles at her brother. Ha Neul follows him and she can also see the guys.

- Going oout tomorrow and you don't say anything... her brother says.

- Thought you could wait one day... How was America?

- I'll tell you when you'll be whome.

- You're not even living at our place...

- How are you? Asks Ha Neul.

- I'm fine.

- Really? Says Ho Seok.

She throws dark glances at him, but it doesn't really stop the boy though.

- How have you been? He's insisting.

- Good. she answers with the same tone.

Everyone wonders what's going on but no one dares to ask.

- Oh i know in which class you'll be! Says Jungkook happily. In mine!

- Great!

She smiles at him. Even if the talk looks normal the atmosphere is weird. They all leave because Min Rin's got final check ups to attend. She goes to sleep early so she won't be late tomorrow.

 

Jungkook's sitting nervously, waiting for Min Rin. He's worried she'll get bullied because of Ha Neul's threat... The door opens on her, with a brand new uniform, hair perfectly tied in a pony tail exept her fringe which's almost hiding her eyes. The people are looking at her, amazed, jealous. Even if she's small her legs are pretty. She notices Jungkook who's waving at her and walks towards him.

- Hey!

The girls want to kill her now. They start to talk as they were friends since forever, although they know each other since two weeks. A teacher comes in, introduces Min Rin and lets her sit next to Jungkook. She feels a bit tired ans she's still broken but she won't let it out, nobody can see and it's for the best. She hopes that Ho Seok forgot. She sighs when classes start. Even if she didn't go to school during two years she had to study so she wouldn't feel lost when going back. Now she feels bored because it seems a bit too easy. After listening during two hours she falls asleep on her bag. Jungkook chuckles.

- We've got a bad girl here.

He smiles and keeps on writing his notes. The bell rings, Min Rin streches slowly while yawning. Jungkook laughs at her. Someone slams the door and three people appear, forcing silence into the room. There're two girls and one guy, feels like they rule the school. The guy walks towards Min Rin, bumps her table. Her head was still on it and her forehead hit the desk hard. She rises her head, rubbing the hurt part, looking confused and a bit annoyed.

- Park Min Rin?

- That's my name.

- Do you know Ha Neul?

- Of course.

- Then you'll pay for her~~

The guuy grabs Min Rin's hair and pulls her violently. Her knees hit the table but she doesn't say anything. Jungkook gets up.

- Yah!

The two other girls get in his way while the school's arrogant prince takes Min Rin away. The girl's struggling and he falls on the floor. It's a shock, nobody never dared to fight back at him. She gets up and so does he, now he wants to kill her. He wistles and two of his buddies arrive to take her away. Jungkook passes through the girls and rushes out, following the three guys and Min Rin. She's trying to escape but they're too strong. The leader bumps into a group of people.

- Aish... Bangtan.

The guys turn around and it freaks them out to see that they're already bullying Min Rin.

- Yah! Let her go, it's her first day... says Jin.

- Who cares? I need someone to pay for Ha Neul, she'll do.

People are coming to help the guy and soon the Bangtan boys are under number. Ho Seok steps forward.

- What are you going to do? the guy asks the dancer, you can't do anything because of Ha Ran.

Silence. The name is painful for everyone. Of course  this guy doesn't know that she's dead. Min Rin starts to shake. She clenches her fists and pulls out from the gorillas. The guy grabs her arm and she punches him, then runs away. She needs to cry. She bumps into Ha Neul who's running too. Her friend looks at her.

- Are you okay?

- Yay...

- Yah Park Min Rin!

- Kim Yong In...

Ha Neul grabs Min Rin's hand and starts to run. He's catching up to them. Someone takes Ha Neul's arm and the girls fall on the floor of a practice room. The guy stops at the door.

- You can't come in, says Jimin, it's our territory.

The other clinches his teeth and leaves. The two girls sigh, on the ground. Namjoon and Suga help them getting up. Min Rin stares at the group, nobody dares to talk.

 

 

 

 

A/N heheh here we're done x3 it's longer than the last one (as promised... or not?) well i hope you enjoyed and same as always don't hesitate commenting and subscribing~~ lots of love see you soon readers <3