Late birthday

Medicine

She wakes up in her warm and colorful room. She streches and goes down stairs for breakfast. Once again there's no one home. She eats while thinking about how her father must be busy at work while her step mom would be spending money for useless stuff, maybe with a nother man... She shakes her head and prepares then gets out to go to school. She's late and has to run. When she reaches school Yong In fangirls throw water at her back. It doesn't stop her because of the bell and she rushes in the classroom. She greets Jungkook, panting.

- Hey.

- Hey! Oh! Look at your back!

- This is nothing, it'll dry soon. 

He sighs and hands her his jacket. She smiles at him and says a cute "thank you Jungkookie~~" classes start. 

The day ends, she was alone during the last hours because Jungkook had to practice. She didn't have much trouble today, exept the water thing. She's about to go home when someone calls her.

- Wait!

She turns around to see Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung waving.

- We'll walkyou home~~ says the alien.

- Ok!

She smiles and waits for them to catch up. They walk slowly while talking and making fun of Taehyung. Soon, they reach Min Rin's house. 

- Oh you leave close!

- Yay...

- And near my home! Says Taehyung happily.

- Near our home... corrects Jungkook.

- You live together?

- Only me, Taehyung, Jimin and Suga. He answers

- We could all go to school together! Says Tae.

- Why not? Good idea!

- I'm fine with it. She answers with a smile.

- Rin-ah!

They all turn around and see Min Rin's step mother, waiting at the door with her usual fake smile.

- Oh! You already made friends!

- Yes! the four answers, synchro.

- Wanna come in? I made cookies.

- Woooooh!

Min Rin sighs but can't do anything against the guys' sparkling eyes. They all come in and can soon smell the nice scent of hot baked cookies.

- You can go to Min Rin's room, i'll bring the food~~ Oh, Rin-ah.

The girl turns around, annoyed, feeling like throwing up because of the woman's acting.

- Your room kinda changed you know... your dad said you could decorate it like you want to.

Min Rin doesn't even answer and steps forward. She wants to scream because they changes it against her will, once again. But she won't say anything, it's useless.

- And... Happy late birthday.

The guys all look at Min Rin, surprised.

- Why didn't you tell us?

- Well...

- I guess she doesn't like to talk about it since...

- Don't say anymore!

Min Rin throws warning glances at the woman. This time she couldn't hold back. She shows a shocked expression but this time anyone would be able to tell it was an act.

- Anyway... we'll be in my room.

The boys follow her without saying anything, since it's her private life, but they don't like the atmosphere.

- You've got a big house! Says Taehyung.

- Yay, my dad is kinda rich so...

- Awesome!

She opens the door with her name written on it. All the old fournitures are gone. Now there's only black and white decoration, with the same code for everything. Bed, desk, couch, table... everything but her old friendly guitar. She smiles at the single, unique item in this cold environment. They're really good at their job to erase every single memory of warmth and hapiness everytime they change, and in just one day! She thinks. 

- Just sit somewhere.

- Maybe we culd call the others, so we'd celebrate your birthday. Says Jimin.

- I don't want to bother them, even you three must have something to do. 

- Haha let's ask them then! Adds Jungkook.

- Won't it bother your family? Asks Taehyung.

- They don't care.

Silence. Jimin takes his phone and calls everyone.

- Ah Namjoon!

- What do you need?

- Are you with the others?

- Yes they're all here.

- Ha Neul too?

- Yup!

- Then ask her... the day Min Rin came for her first day at school is...?

- Her birthday... she whispers.

- We're all at her place now, why don't you come celebrate it with us?

They all agree and Namjoon hangs up. Min Rin doesn't what to say. It's the first time something like this happens to her. She's trying to hold her smile but she really can't, even when the door opens on the other guys following her childhood friend. They all sit on the floor, around the table and start to talk. After an hour Min Rin gets to know a lot of things about them and she can even list some facial or speaking habbits some have. Someone suddenly opens the door.

- Hey! Dad's back finally, happy birthd... UGYYAAA!!! Omo are these all guys?

- No there's Ha Neul too...

- Oh hey sweetie, i heard Jiho would come here today~~

- He told me. Answers the girl.

- Well... have fun youths! 

He closes the door, a bit worried.

- All guys, huh...

He goes down to the kitchen to see his wife. 

- Did you invite all these young men to celebrate Min Rin's birthday... in her room?

- Come on, they're nine up there. You should worry the day she'll be alone with just one of them.

- Still... they're total strangers. You don't care at all?

- No i don't, and you know it.

- Then why keeping on acting?

- It's the only way to live in the same house. You know that she's lying too.

He sighs.

- Now i have to bring some cookiesto some students~~

She puts on her fake smile while walking up stairs. She knocks and enters the room. Nine heads turn around and...

- COOKIIIIES!!!

She laughs silently and puts the plates full of the so wanted biscuits on the table.

- I'll bring you some milk.

- Wooaa! You're awesome Ma'am! Says Jungkook.

Min Rin and Ha Neul look at each other, a bit annoyed. The woman comes back with six fresh bottles full of milk and leaves then, closing the door carefully.

- Have fun~~

They don't wait anymore second and throw their hands on the warm cookies. 

- Tasty~~

Taehyung and Jungkook look like happy baby boys.

- Haha so cute. Chuckles Min Rin.

- Thank you~ Says Jimin while puting his arm around her shoulder.

- She wasn't talking to you...

- Yay! But i'm still cute. Right Rin-ah?

She looks at him with her most innocent eyes but doesn't say anything.

- Say i'm cute tooooo!! You're so unfaire! He pouts.

- Haha you're the cutest.

She pinches his cheeks and puts a cookie in . Taehyung catches the bottle before Ha Neul and they end up fighting like kittens. The door opens again.

- Hey sis! Happy birthd... oh.

It's Jiho, Min Rin's brother, Ha Neul's boyfriend.

- Hey bro! You're here early.

- Yes... because someone told me to be here quickly.

He looks at his girl with angry eyes. Taehyung pushes her away, giving her the bottle and hugs Min Rin.

- Yah! you're going to break my bones!

- Sorry... i don't wanna die, that's all.

Makes everyone laugh. Jiho looks at everybody and Ha Neul gets up.

- Well i'm leaving with Jiho... Happy birthday Rin-ah!

- See you~~

Jungkook still looks at bit affected by Ha Neul's relationship. Min Rin notices and hugs him.

- Sorry Jungkook, you can't get drunk with milk...

- We're all under aged anyway. Says Jimin.

- True, sadly. Pouts Taehyung.

- I can see the bad boys here...

She starts to laugh, alone. Then pouts because no one laughs with her. She squeezes Jungkook's arm.

- Come on guys, being calm is not like you!

She shows another sad aegyo face and they can't hold chuckles anymore. She tickles Jungkook, makes him laugh hard. Tears start to show in his eyes because of her.

- Haha stop Haha i'm dying! AAH HELP!

Taehyung helps Min Rin with the tickles but they get attacked by Ho Seok and Jimin. 

- Look at these kids... says Jin while laughing.

They all fall down making the laughing side (Namjoon, Suga, Jin) die because of laughter. Min Rin gets up but bumps into someone's foot and falls back on the floor, well... on the guys.

- Woaa!! Min Rin your s are going to kill me! Shouts Ho Seok.

- What s?

She gets up, face all red. While in hospital she didn't really care about the changes of her body, so in her mind she's still an a-cup. They all laugh at her last sentence. The door opens.

- Rin-ah... Maybe your friends have to go home.

- Ah! We still have to practice... Says Namjoon.

- See you tomorrow at school! Says Taehyung.

- Sweet dreams! They all shout before leaving.

She sighs, the room feels empty without all this laughter. Her step mom enters the room but the girl already knows what she's going to say.

- You don't have anything to say to me, stop acting like the mom you're not.

- I'd like to...

Min Rin closes the door and looks at her guitar.

- Hey sweetie~~ you and i we'll have a long night...

 

 

 

A/N it's doooooone yaaaaay finallyyyyy i'm done with this chapter \(^o^)/ hehe i'm so happy! What do you guys think about it? juste tell me~~ as always thanks for the comments/subs and of course for reading! Haha i love you all guys! :3 thank you thank you see you next time <3