Present

Medicine

He feels really hot and like he can't hold back. He keeps on kissing her, over and over, on the lips, neck, cheeks, collarbones... everywhere. She's just holding him, kissing him back when they lips meet. He could eat her alive, here on the couch but the doorbell stops them. He groans and gets up, walking slowly to the door. He feels like killing someone when he sees Mimi and a sarcastic smile handing him a small box.

-What are you doing here?

-I came to talk, about Min Rin.

-Well she's here so...

-Ha really? You're taking her alone to your appartment? You y...

He smacks her arm and sighs a bit flustrated.

-Listen if you're just here to bother me then go away.

-Hm, i really wanted to talk about her but i guess i'll have to do it later... Well see you !

She closes the door while laughing and leaves. He's standing there, in the entrance, looking at the box.

-Ho Seok? What's wrong?

He turns his head to see Min Rin with a confused look on the face.

-It's Mimi, she came to tease me but then she left... she gave me this before leaving.

He shows the box to Min Rin and her eyes widden slowly.

-How did she find it...?

She runs towards Ho Seok and takes the box from his hands, opening it quickly.

-Yah!

He steps forward to take the box but she walks away from him.

-Hey! She gave it to me!

-Yes, but it belongs to me...

He looks at her, confused. 

-It's something i was always keeping with me but Jiho threw it away when our mom left because of me...

She takes a notebook out of the box, then a necklace and an old photograph with her old friends. She smiles sadly and hands it to Ho Seok.

-Ah... Could you throw it for me, please? 

He cuts it in front of her, making her eyes widden. He feels a bit down, whenever he feels like she's close to him her memories catch up and she becomes another person. He loves that side of her too but he's frustrated. He hugs her while she's oppening the notebook. He kisses her cheek slowly.

-Can't you look at it when you'll be on your own? I mean... I don't understand anything and you won't even look at me so...

She lifts her head to look at him and it feels like she's realises he's here only now. He sighs but she lets her old memories go and hugs him tightly.

-Ah i'm sorry... i'll tell you later, if you want. But it feels like you know a lot of things about me when i don't know anything about you.

-There's nothing to know about me. And i'd rather get to know the actual Min Rin than past one.

She smiles at him and kisses him softly. He has a different way of thinking, i like that~ And thus they keep on cuddling all night, forgeting their problems and past. Min Rin feels good in his arms, and she feels like they should stop thinking about the past. It includes her bad moments, Sun Ha, his family, her family, everything. He's right, they should focus on the present! Thinking like this it feels like she doesn't fear anything anymore, she's not even angry anymore. She smiles slowly and hugs her boyfriend tightly before closing her eyes. Let's focus on the good things~~

 

~

Meanwhile He Mi was having a hard time with Suga. She actually got rejected when she kissed him. She wondered why and he brought up her relationship with Jungkook.

-But it's all in the past!

-Don't you think he'll get affected?

-I don't think so... we weren't in love with each other... But about you i...

He puts a hand on and their forehead touch slowly.

-Don't say it... yet.

-You just don't want to hear it! She shouts.

She's about to leave her room when he hugs her tightly.

-I want to... i just feel bad... 

She sighs and tries to escape but he tighten his grip.

-He Mi-ah... I love you~

She stops breathing for a few seconds and turns around to look at his blushing face. 

-You change your mind fast...

-I didn't change it, i just wanted you to stay.

-Yoongi...

He bites his lips. He can't resist her when she looks at him with this look, he can't help it. He sighs and tries to throw a sad look at her but she takes advantage of the situation and pulls him into a warm and soft kiss. Aish! Nevermind... He pulls her closer and kisses her back, with more passion. She smiles and hugs him tight.

-You sure took your time!

-What would you have done if you were me?

-I'd have eat you since a long time~

She burst into a frank, and strangely laugh. He softens. He hasn't seen her like this since a long time and it feels good. 

-I still have to talk to Jungkook though... he whispers.

-You care too much Yoongi~ it's going to bring you troubles.

-I don't care, i was born this way you can't change me.

-Haha i don't want to change you! 

He smiles and hugs her once again. It feels good... 

 

~

Mimi's sitting alone in the darkness on a bench. She's thinking about how will react Min Rin to the box and if she should really tell Ho Seok about her mother wanting to bring her to America after all. She shakes her head and sighs. She feels a bit down, everyone seems to enjoy the life and overcome their fears but it's not really her case. She can't get over what happened and so can't give up on the girl who saved her life. She doesn't even like girls but she can't let Min Rin go, so of course it hurts since she's with Ho Seok. She thought she could be close to her but a gap grew between them when the younger went to hospital and didn't come out. She sighs once again and starts to walk back home. She's almost there when someone calls her name. She knows that voice but can't remember it. She turns around to see a young man with a sad smile. His hands are shaking and he can't look at her in the eyes. She looks closer and now she remembers... unfortunately. The guy's wearing a cake box and he leaves it on the ground when he sees the girl's state. She can't even touch the box, air starts to miss and her legs don't work anymore. Before she can realise it she falls on the ground and lose conciousness. She still has the time to call her sister but not enough to talk to her. You know what, life? Screw you.

 

 

A/N here's a new update, i know it's short and all but i still don't have much time so... i hope you still like the story even if the 'form'  of the chapter changed a bit... see you as soon as possible and thanks for keeping on reading~~