Desire

Medicine

Ho Seok's feeling slightly nervous. Well it's normal since he's going to meet his girl's mom. He saw her once but this time he'll see her as Min Rin's boyfriend. He can't even keep his smile when he thinks this girl is his. He's also worried about the guy she talked about, he's responsible for her scars after all... And there's Young Soo too. She said he was like her brother but he can't help but worry. He's walking next to her, looking at her constant and pure smile. They're at the café. Min Rin comes in first and a guy greets her happily.

-Hey Min rin-ah!

-Oh Young Soo! Is my mom here already?

-Yes, she's upstairs. 

The guy looks at Ho Seok, and he can't say what he's thinking at all.

-Oh yay~ Yong Soo, this is Ho Seok. My boyfriend.

-Haha you finally found someone, i was starting to think you'd die virg...

She smacks his side and grabs Ho Seok's hand before getting upstairs. They're welcomed by an handsome waiter, it's the guy Min Rin wsa fearing... She gulps, he seems to recognise her. He face turns really pale. He leads the couple to a table where Min Rin's mother is sitting. They both seat in front of her. A smile appears on the woman's lips and she says a nice 'Hello'.

-Hi mom! 

-How have you been? 

-Well okay.

-Short hair suits you.

-Ah... thanks...

Ho Seok squeezes her hand and smiles at her while nodding.

-And at home?

-It's okay. I just figured out that this woman is poisoning my food.

-HA?! And you say it's okay?

Her mom and Ho Seok talked at the same time. She starts to laugh.

-She's not here these days, and now i know i'll just cook for my self.

-You should move... whispers Min Rin's mother.

-Dad won't agree...

-Well if things go wrong i'll take her home.

Ho Seok smiles at her mother and puts a protective arm around Min Rin's waist, causing sudden blush on the girl's cheeks.

-Oh! What a man! The woman starts to laugh. So i guess you're dating my daughter.

He slowly nods, feeling his own face warming up. 

-That's right, i hope you can accept me though i'm a dancer...

-But if she's with you i know that you're a good guy.

Young Soo joins them after a while. Since he keeps on laughing wit Min Rin, Ho Seok starts to feel irritated but he can't say anything, he'd look like a fool or an . They stay until night, talking about different things. Min Rin even forgot that the other guy was in the café. They go home slowly, together. She recieves a text from He Mi and starts to laugh.

-Suga is staying at my place tonight, with He Mi. But i don't want to bother them. 

-Wanna come over?

-I was thinking about going at Mimi's.

-When she likes you? Nah, you're coming to my place.

She would've scolded him normally but she can't, he was nice to her and came with her to the café and all, it wouldn't feel right to argue about Mimi too. He puts an arm around her waist while they walk to his place. Once they're in there she feels nervous. she can't say why though. She looks around, it feels empty, without a real soul. It's all clean and colorless.

-Are you living alone?

He slowly nods and sits on the couch. She climbs on it and sticks herself to him.

-Why?

-I have... problems with my family. My parents don't want me to dance, they say i'm bad at school and look down on me. It's not like they'll stop me or make me do something i don't want to but my mother doesn't talk to me and my father is always judging me...

-Ah, sorry...

He shakes his head and tries to smile. She feels a bit bad and doesn't really know what to do so she decides to cuddle him. He puts his head in the crook of her neck, letting her scent numbing his senses. She holds him tight and pats his back softly. He kisses her lips, then her cheeks and her neck. 

-You're really close to Young Soo.

-Ah! Again? Damn HoSeok how many times i'll have to tell yo...

He kisses her again, doesn't feel like fighting or even talking. She tries to push him but gives up quickly and keeps on cuddling with him. He's a bit too agressive though, she understands he's irritated but still... she wants to protest but gives up once again. He starts to bite her neck's skin and it. Here comes the hickey... She sighs but lets him do. She puts her fingers in his hair. She starts to feel hot and his hand travelling on her sides and stomach doesn't help her at all. His fingers are hot and soft. She bites her lower lip to hold a soft moan in . He suddenly lifts his head to look at her. His eyes are burning with desire. He can feel his stomach burning and his heartbeat are going a bit too crazy. He needs to control himself, though... He sits again on the couch, helping Min Rin getting up. Since he had to the top of her shirt to make the hickeys in her neck he can see her bra now...  sanity! He brings her back on the couch and starts to attack her back with kisses.

 

 

A/N Hello~ i know this chapter is really short but i don't have many ideas and have to prepare for exams so i don't really have the time to write... Forgive me TT^TT i hope you still enjoyed this~~ see you later <3 thanks for reading~