Memory

Medicine

Min Rin wakes up on the couch, hearing laughs. She gets up and sees Jimin and Jungkook fighting for the last piece of cake. Suga sits next to her, apologising for th two kids. She shakes her head and laughs. Taehyung gets down while yawning and eats the cake while the two are still fighting. 

- Yah Taehyng! It was my cake! Shouts Jimin.

- What are you talking about? It was my cake! Cries Jungkook.

They both catch Taehyung and start to hit him while complaining. 

- Yah! Who's so noisy? He's gonna die!

Ho Seok appears, angry, in the stairs. The three younger gulp and start to fear  the older. He shouts at them and smacks their head.

- Won't he wake up Namjoon and Jin? Asks Min Rin.

- Hahaha nobody can wake them up! Not after a dance practice... laughs Suga.

The girl stands up and goes to the kitchen. It's all messy...

- Guys, i could buy a new cake for breakfast.

The four stop fighting and rise their head with sparkling eyes.

- I'll pay it. Says Suga. You already bought one yesterday...

- No it's okay...

- And i'll be able to choose it.

He winks at her and takes his jacket then goes out. She sighs and turns around. The guys are already watching TV. She decides to clean a bit the kitchen. Since Jungkook and Taehyung wanted to watch cartoons Ho Seok feels a bit bored. He gets up and notices Min Rin, cleaning alone. He decides to help her a bit.

- Haha thanks.

- It's not even our kitchen... 

She laughs. He likes her laugh, doesn't know why but he likes it. Once they're done Suga comes back with the cake. They eat while talking about stupid stuff and making fun of Taehyung. Min Rin helps with the dishes and leaves, thanking them about hundred times.

- Why leaving so early? Asks Jungkook.

- I still have my homework to do...

- Ok, well fighting then!

She waves and leaves with a smile. She goes back to her silent home and studies until night. She realises she didn't eat anything and the fridge is empty... She sighs and runs to the convenience store. She buys ramyun, not in the mood of cooking, and goes out sighing. Someone bumps into her. She raises her head at the same time as Yong In. First, surprise then she feels a slight fear. 

- Oppa?

A cute little girl grabs his arm. She seems to be a middle schooler. She looks like Ha Ran... The little girl notices Min Rin.

- Hello! You know my brother?

Min Rin nods and says a quick goodbye but the guy holds her arm back with a weird grin. The girl smiles at her, not knowing what's actually happening. He gives his back pack to his sister.

- Can you go home first?

She takes it and leaves, waving and smiling. He tighten his grip around Min Rin's arm. She tries to pull out but he grabs her waist and pushes her against a wall. She rises her hand but he takes her wrist and pushes it against the wall too. 

- What's wrong with you? She shouts.

- Didn't expect to meet you here... How have you been. 

He whispers next to her ear and smirks. She tries to kick him, fear starts to grow. She shakes her head. 

- I went to my sister's room, at the hospital. She didn't left anything for us... Just a note for you, and for this guy, Ho Seok. I respect my sister enough to give you the note you know, i didn't even read it but you don't know anything about us, so stop judging me.

- You think i don't like you just because of Ha Ran?

She throws him a dark look. He doesn't understand this girl. 

- You're pissing me off...

He tighten his grip once again and throws her on the floor. He kicks her side once and stops he exits the small streets. She picks her bag, thankfully the food is not damaged. She gets up and touches the hurt part. She might get few bruises. Once she's in the main street she meets him again. He looks like he's waiting for her. He hands her a piece of paper, with a strange look. He feels like he can't let her go, he has to let his anger out. He grabs her hair while she's leaving.

- Say thank you at least!

- For kicking me?

He pushes her and her back bumps a wall. She feels a sharp pain at the bottom of her back. He pushes her once again, she screams and falls down. Something is hurting inside. She gets up and starts running, avoiding the pain. She reaches her home, not knowing if he followed her and locks her door. She eats her food as fast as she can. The pain is even deeper than five minutes ago. She still needs to shower... When she's done she goes to bed. The pain is unbearable, tears start to flow on their own. She doesn't want to cry... She falls asleep despise the pain.

It's a weird dream. She feels really cold and can't see anything. A voice calls her name. That voice... she knows it. She remembers it. She suddenly feels something coming through her skin. She screams, she can also hear people crying somewher. She starts to shake her head. 

- Maybe our sweetheart wants to see...

Two hands take off the bag she had on her head. She can see Mimi in the corner of the room. Her body is full of bruises and she's crying. She turns her head to see her own blood flowing. A man is cutting of her skin.

She wakes up with a silent scream. She touches her back. She knows. She remembers. All the blades, all the tears, all the blood. She rushes out to throw up while the pictures come back to her mind. She starts to cry, touching her body painfully. She enters the bathroom and undresses. She's able to see them now, the scars. She's lucky there's nothing on her legs, her uniform can hide the others. The small cuts start on her arms and the deeper ones are on her back. She realises that she never noticed before, even if she had been awake for two years. So that's what Mimi remembered... She shakes her head. She feels bad, really bad. 

 

Jungkook is sitting lazily at his usual sit, waiting for Min Rin to show up since he didn't meet her on the way. The beel rings and she's still not here. He feels a bit lonely without her to make him laugh... He waits for lunch break and runs to the practice room. Thankfully Ha Neul is here.

- Hey! He greets her. You know where's Min Rin?

- No, i thought you knew.

He sighs. The boys look at her.

- Min Rin's not here? Asks Jimin, Jungkook shakes his head.

- Where could she be? Wonders Namjoon.

- At home?

They all turn towards the door. They see Yong In with a proud smirk.

- The poor girl must be hiding at home... he says.

- What did you do to her? Shouts Ha Neul.

- Almost nothing, but her body took my jokes a bit too seriously, didn't know she was already hurt.

Ho Seok punches him before exiting the room. Suga and Ha Neul follow him. The other boys all look at each other and decide to follow them as well. 

 

 

A/N Haha i 'M'-ed it again, dunno if i should but to me it can shock a bit... no? Well anyway thanks for reading so far and really thank you to the subs ^^ (4 hahahaha well it's still better than nothing i'm happy  happy~~) seee you guys i love you :3