Calm is back

Medicine

Two days has passed and Min Rin is still not back at school... Jungkook starts to feel really lonely in class. Ha Neul keeps on bringing up how much Jiho is awsome and better than him. He feels a bit hurt since he confessed to her but she never really gave him an answer. She's oppenly hurting him but she doesn't care. He needs to think about something else but he can't focus during classes so the last thing he has is dance. He's alone in the school's practice room when Ho Seok joins him. They greet each other but keep on dancing. After two hours they decide to have a break. They're sitting on the roof, drinking fresh water.

- Hyung?

- Hm? What's wrong?

- Do you have news about Min Rin?

Ho Seok hesitate a bit, but nods.

- She told me she'll be back next week, there's no need to worry. She just need a bit of time to get her courage back.

- When did she tell you this? She's not answering my calls... pouts Jungkook.

Ho Seok gulps while looking away, blushing a bit. Jungkook notices.

- Something happened while you were alone?

- Not really... it's just me...

- Hyung! Don't tell me you...

- Haaa don't say anything! And she told me the time you called her she was sleeping... you called after practice didn't you?

Jungkook nods. Ho Seok sighs and laughs at him. The door opens on Yong In and his buddies. When they notice the two guys sitting they decide to step forward to provoke them a bit.

- Yah... your friend is that weak? Staying at home for a few kicks... she's just a big mouth!

- You're talking about Min Rin? Asks Jungkook.

- Might be.

The two boys look at each other, they can't defend her since they can't tell such a big thing... it would be a weapon for Yong In. They just get up and leave, they don't want to take part of this stupid game, it's poitless. When they enter the practice room they find the rest of Bangtan. Another hour of practice is coming! 

At the end of the day the boys part in two groups. The tired ones and the ones who want to pay a visit to Min Rin. 

- Why don't we call Mimi? asks Suga.

They all turn at him, surprised.

- She asked me my number to get news of Min Rin.

They start to laugh. Jungkook asks Ha Neul if she wants to come but she refuses, she has to go on a date today. He wants to slap her sometimes, but he won't do it. She's already weak, and he doesn't want Min Rin to hate him. So the group going to the girl's house is Jimin, Ho Seok, Jungkook, Suga and Mimi who's meeting them on the way. The blonde girl only talks to Suga, she doesn't like the others because they seem too close to Min Rin. She's the first to knock at Min Rin's door. The girl opens the door, panting.

- What's wrong? Asks Mimi.

- Ah... i was just practicing. Answers Min Rin.

Lights take life in the boys' eyes. Was she dancing? A grin appears on the dancers' lips. Suga leaves, he was only there to check her state but now he's relieved. Mimi doesn't let the guys approach Min Rin and hugs her for a long time. They feel slightly irritated but don't say anything.

- So... what were you practicing? Asks Jimin with sparkling eyes. 

- Haha... guess~~ It's pretty obvious no?

- You were dancing? Says Jungkook.

- Yes i was.

Mimi looks at Min Rin, shocked. The girl shakes her head and puts a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

- I need to do it, so i'll gain strength.

Tears start to show up in Mimi's eyes. Her friend dries them and offers some chocolate cake. 

- It was in front of my door this morning. She explains.

- Do you know who it was? Asks Jimin. 

- No, there was a note but no name.

- Who could drop a cake in front of someone's house? Wonders Mimi.

They shrug their shoulders and taste it. It's a chocolate sweet paradise. They all sigh of pleasure, letting the sweet pastry melt on their tongue. 

- Could we see your dance improvements? Asks Jungkook, once again full of hope.

She shrugs her shoulders and nods. Mimi throws a look of disagreement but Min Rin avoids it. She needs to dance after all, she thought she could stop to dance but she needs it. She kepts on dancing a bit when she was alone but she couldn't do it often since she was in hospital and got scolded many times. She leads them to the practice room at the back of the house. They're really impressed, well she's rich after all... She puts on some music. She's slightly nervous but the impatient looks of her friends make her gain confidence. She starts to dance. The guys look at each other and nod. They get up and join her on the music. Soon they help her with some moves and try to teach her new ones. Mimi feels lonely, more irritated. She gets up and shouts.

- I'm leaving. 

Min Rin runs towards her. Mimi pushes her away but the other girl is a bit stuborn... She follows her in the corridor, apologizing. The guys sigh and wait for her to come back once the blonde girl is gone. 

- Ah she's irritating! Says Jimin.

- It's a pity since she's so pretty... Adds Jungkook.

- Come on guys, that's just the way she is. But she's not a bad person, i like her a lot. See Ha Neul may be a bit annoying too but we all like her right?

They turn to her and look at her with round eyes. She's really nice... a bit too much.

- About Ha Neul... Starts Jimin. Don't you feel like she's leaving you alone for Jiho? Jungkook nods.

- It's always been like that. I can't complain though. 

- Why? Asks Jungkook

- It's between my bro and me. She winks at them

- You have too much mysteries Park Min Rin! Shouts Ho Seok.

She gives him a dark glare, makes him laugh. He puts an arm around her shoulders.

- So let's go back to the dancing lesson!

They all smile and turn up the music. They dance until late in the night, they're all lying on the floor now, half dead. 

- Wanna sleep here? Asks Min Rin.

- Found back the keys of the other rooms? Says Ho Seok.

- Nah but there's the bed and the couch in my room and same with the other one, so it's enough. She answers.

She helps them getting up. She still has to cook... She sighs while entering the kitchen when they're sitting in the living room. She hears the TV sound. 

- Yah help me at least! Useless friends!

They all start to laugh. Jungkook gets up and helps her washing some rice.

- Min Rin-ah... Something happened with Ho seok hyung?

She turns around, looking at him surprised. Her cheeks start to burn. Then she shakes her head.

- No.. nothing happened.

- You sure?

- Well it's not like something happened... it's just me... 

She shakes her head once again.

- Tell me. Pouts the guys.

- But you don't tell anyone!

- Promise!

- Well like i said, nothing really happened. I just conforted him and we fell asleep arms in arms. I was slighly embarassed but it's in the morning... i woke up alone and entered the bathroom to brush  my teeth after eating but he was getting out of shower... when i thought that he was gone and he tought i was sleeping...

- You saw it?!

- No!

The two other guys turn around.

- What are you guys talking about? They ask.

- Nothing. Answers Jungkook, he starts to whisper. So you saw him or not? 

- Well he was but we were fast enough so i didn't see anything too odd. 

- Oh, so that's why he was blushing when i asked him...

She chuckles nervously and adds the vegetables to the rice.

- Dinner ready~~

They eat quickly and go to sleep. Jimin is about to enter Min Rin's room when Jungkook holds him back.

- Let's make Ho Seok sleep in her room. He whispers.

Jimin gives him the "i see what you did here" look and they come in the other room. Ho Seok enters Min Rin's, nervously. She's already sleeping. He giggles. He lays on the couch were an blanket is. He falls asleep really fast, with a smile.

He's woken up by her voice. It seems like she's crying. He walks towards her bed to see her painful face with tears coming out of her closed eyes. She's having a nightmare... Well she's having a memory. She's punching the wall without noticing. His heart squeezes. He takes her in his arms, whispering in her ear.

- Min Rin, wake up. It's over. 

Her eyes open slowly. She's scared firts but she sighs of relief when she sees Ho Seok. She apologises for waking up.

- It's fine.

He pecks her cheek and goes back to sleep. Her heart is racing now. She holds her cheek where he kissed her, it's burning. He's hidding under his blanket. Why the did i do this?! Aish get ahold of yourself it wasn't the time to do it! You stupid Jung Ho Seok! He shakes his head. It feels liks none of them can fall asleep after this. 

 

 

A/N This is it! I promised a long chapter but i couldn't make it TT^TT forgive me please? Well thanks for reading and see you soon~~ thanks to the subs too ;)

By the way have you seen V's Cover of someone like you? It was just lkli'khrflirhiflhrglirgomljrdmlfjroighlos dang his voice is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T *Fangirl super high level!* hehe my bias is Jhope (bet you didn't see X3) but i was totaly dead at his voice!