Small corner of hapiness

Medicine

Min Rin wakes with a deep pain in her stomach. Ah! I forgot! I'm such a fool i forgot! She's poisoning me! She runs to the bathroom and look for something to help with her pain. The doctor explained her what kind of medicine she'd have to use if this happened at home. At least i can live longer even if this is trying to kill me. She swallows two pills and goes to school without even eatin breakfast. She decides to wait a bit by the river, maybe Ho Seok will pass by and they'd end up going to school together. Well she's dreaming a bit too much, she won't be alone with him anyway. A hand lands on her shoulder. It's He Mi. 

-You forgot your lunch box.

-Oh thanks!

-And... i didn't know what happened but yesterday Sun Ha texted me again... She said she'd crush you when you won't be waiting for her to hurt you. It said "this time she won but i'll make her suffer sooner or later".

Does this mean Ho Seok saw her? Woooaah! So fast. She almost wants to smile. She nods and says to He Mi that there's no need to worry. Sun Ha is not a big deal compared to what she had to face at the café. She thinks the guy recognized her. She still hope he didn't. Her phone rings. It's a text from her mother. Hey sweetie! I'm back in Korea again! Let's meet after you're done with class at Young Soo's café! She can't refuse... She decides to send her a quick reply. Can i come with someone? She doesn't wait long. That handsome kid from last time? Haha anyway come with who you want! If her mother were here she would've hugged her so tight her bones would've broke. Someone suddenly calls her name. She turns around to see Ho Seok running to her. She doesn't have the time to say hello he's already kissing her. She kisses him back, putting her hands around his neck. 

- Hello~

- Haha how have you been? He asks.

- Hm, good. Can i ask you something?

- Of course.

- I'm supposed to meet my mom at a café, but there's a guy... one of the ones who were forced to... do stuff to us, you see Mimi and i... and...

- I'll go with you.

- Really?

- Of course! Well, you're my girlfriend now, eh... i suppose. So that's what i should do right?

She blushes a bit and starts to laugh.

- Yah don't laugh.

- Haha that was so cute~

- And this way i can talk a bit to your mom!

- Haha right... there'll be Young Soo too.

- Oh...

- Don't make that face! I already told you, he's like my brother. Plus, i love YOU.

His face turns red violently. She giggles at his cuteness. They arrive at school. Bangtan is here, some of them are talking to girls. Suga's on the phone with someone and Jin's girl came to see him, surprising everybody.

- I didn't even know this guy was dating... whispers Ho Seok to Jungkook, and i wasn't expecting her girl to be so hot.

- I can hear you! Says Min Rin while pouting.

- Haha you can't deny it, she's hot. Defends Jungkook.

- Okay then... wanna play the "hotter game"? Jimin take off your shirt!

-Nah you're not allowed to see this!

Ho Seok puts his hands on his girl's eyes. She only chuckles before turning around and pecking his lips. The fangirls are killing her in their heads now. 

- Come on guys! The competition is going to start! 

She pushes them in. Suga catches her arm.

- Ah... Min Rin, He Mi said she'd come so... 

- I'll watch over her, don't worry.

- Thanks.

She keeps an empty seat for the red haired girland sees Mimi in the crowd. She calls her friend. The blonde sits next to her as He Mi arrives.

- Why are you here? Asks Min Rin to Mimi.

- Well Jungkook called me, he told me to come since i like dance and all...

Min Rin smiles. Mimi seems touched by Jungkook's action. She's getting more friendly, it's a good thing. Min Rin introduces He Mi to Mimi and they talk a while. They seem to get along pretty well. They wait for the boy's turn while a really long time. When their music start the crowd starts to scream. Min Rin didn't think they'd be so much fan girls. She even hears girls screaming names, even Ho Seok's. Hahaha too bad but he's mine now~ She blushes at her own thoughts. She sees Sun Ha staring at her in a corner of the room. She doesn't mind and keeps on enjoying the show. When they're done the boys join them. Suga smiles at He Mi.

- So you came.

She slowly nods and gets up to kiss him on the cheek. They seem so pure. Thinks Min Rin. She sits on Ho Seok's lap and starts to talk about the performance with the boys.

- I bet you were impressed! Says Jungkook to Mimi.

- Kind of yay, i didn't think a kid like you would be this good actually.

- I'm not a kid!

And they start to fight. Taehyung joins the fight, nobod really knows why but it's not like it really matters. Min Rin feels good here, watching people dance, feeling Ho Seok's arms around her waist and seeing her friends' smiles. It just seems too perfect. Well let's hope things become like this and stay like this too. 

- Min Rin-ah... let's go outside for while. 

She gets up and follows Ho Seok to the roof where he sits. He opens his arms and she hugs him tightly while sitting next to him. She smiles before he kisses her passionatly. He tighten his grip around her waist and puts his head in her neck.

- I sent Sun Ha away...

- Really?

He slowly nods but doesn't look at her.

- But there's something... I don't know how she got to know but she discovered about your... past and why you went to hospital and...

- It's okay.

- Really.

- Well, it kind of feels like now i can overcome anything~

She smiles and makes him lift his head before pushing him softly against the wall to kiss him. I wish everyday was like this.

 

 

 

A/N Waaaah i'm sorry i didn't update since a while now... i don't even remember when i posted last chapter >.< forgive me please TT^TT well it feels like i'm out of inspiration and i don't really have the time too so i don't write a lot... I'm sorry~ i still hope you enjoyed this short chapter and i apologise since i don't know when i'll update the next one. Thanks for reading and see you guys~~